Strzok and Page want Trump to be Deposed in their Lawsuits

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Are these two the most entitled and arrogant little punks in the history of the federal government? If not I hope never to meet the ones who are.

Page must be taking a break from chasing married man dick. Or maybe she's sleeping with her lawlers. Anyone promising to go after Trump she'd be on her knees for.

As to Strzok what kind of an asshat do you have to be for the Garland DOJ to take Trump's side over YOU? Offer these two a double wide and phones with unlimited data for a settlement on the condition they STFU forever.

He should stipulate only if both are there and a film crew is allowed in. ;)

Absolutely correct.

This will give Trump to do his "FBI Lovebirds" material which is comedy gold.

I remember the rally he gave where he introduced this skit, and it was tremendous

Are these two the most entitled and arrogant little punks in the history of the federal government? If not I hope never to meet the ones who are.

Page must be taking a break from chasing married man dick. Or maybe she's sleeping with her lawlers. Anyone promising to go after Trump she'd be on her knees for.

As to Strzok what kind of an asshat do you have to be for the Garland DOJ to take Trump's side over YOU? Offer these two a double wide and phones with unlimited data for a settlement on the condition they STFU forever.
those 2 god damned people should be condemned to death for what they did to this country.............fucking period

Forum List

Back