Stripping Obama Naked.

For George W. Bush.

Grow the fuck up. It has been shown to you 100 times that dems voted to authorize and fund that fiasco, and they had exactly the same intel that Bush had. ....

You just contradicted yourself. Bush put Colin Powell out there to pull in the Democrats and moderates. That's why Powell resigned promptly after the Bush was reelected in 2004. Remember?

Were the Dems supposed to form an independent investigation, or did they ACCEPT THE FACT THE WE HAD TO HONOR THE OFFICE OF POTUS? Something the fucking righties have YET to do for Obama.

My God! Really?

Are you also a truther?

In a very short time that government will no longer be in power. So tell me, RW. What did those american kids die and get maimed for in Iraq?

For George W. Bush.

And....

2012-10-17t162848z_1551466766_tm3e8ah0wfu01_rtrmadp_3_halliburton-earnings.jpg

So are you telling me no dems have given no bid contracts to Halliburton?
You libs are tiresome....

Because you sent them there to die and get maimed.

So did you.

Or are you not an American citizen?

I voted we didn't go to war. I was willing to wait and see what the weapon's inspectors said. You?

I voted for representatives n congress, the senate, the white house, etc.

I was not given the opportunity to vote for the war.

But my reps did...including one I did not vote for but represented me here in NY....and they had access to the intel to make an educated decision.

I know...I know....Bush cooked the books for the US intel, the UN intel, Australia's intel, GB's intel, Bill Clintons intel, etc etc etc.

I know. I get it.

So did you.

Or are you not an American citizen?

I voted we didn't go to war. I was willing to wait and see what the weapon's inspectors said. You?

But my reps did...including one I did not vote for but represented me here in NY....and they had access to the intel to make an educated decision.

I know...I know....Bush cooked the books for the US intel, the UN intel, Australia's intel, GB's intel, Bill Clintons intel, etc etc etc.

I know. I get it.
Obviously not.

I know. I get it.
Obviously not.

Feel free to explain in a PM. I am open to hear your viewpoint.

Chic's had some weird posts, but this one borders on Freudian ick.

Obviously "Chic's" post are way over your head, moron.

Try thinking, instead of trolling, shit for brains.

Obama is the worst president in history, and sinking further into that position DAILY. He's even alienating his own base now. Moderate and blue dog democrats, even those who voted for him, are getting sick to their stomachs of this narcissistic little communist idealog twit that is acting more like Kim Jong-un than an American president as minutes tick by. He keeps this up and there'll be a tipping point when even democrats will vote to impeach his ass, so he doesn't COMPLETELY ruin what credibility the democrat party might still have left.

SuperPolic-Chick, this one goes out to you….

It's so obvious….

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJI-r3SEyQg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJI-r3SEyQg[/ame]

We were asked to leave Iraq by the constitutionally elected government and we did

Really?

I love smashing this custard pie in your kisser:

4. But this is what Obama said to Mitt Romney:

"President Obama surprised a few people during a news conference Thursday by claiming that the 2011 decision to withdraw all U.S. forces from Iraq, a politically popular move on the eve of an election year, was made entirely by his Iraqi counterpart.

The implication ran counter to a number of claims that Obama has made in the past, ....
“With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening. ”That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued. “No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.” WaPo: Wait, didn?t Obama take credit for full Iraq withdrawal in 2011? « Hot Air

Obama: " didn’t want a status of forces agreement..."

Get that, diaper-boy???

His idea!!!

5. Kelly: "Generals have come on this show and said that the Iraqis were begging us to stay...and our own generals went to President Obama and begged him to keep about 17,000 troops in Iraq, and he said no....now he wants us to believe he had nothing to do with it.!"

So, we've learned that Barack Obama is a liar, and he is incompetent in the job he has....

And you?
What's the word for a hack who nods when a liar speaks, and then swears it's true?

Oh....right: anencephalic

Do we really need more threads demonstrating Obama's incompetence? Isn't it painfully obvious by now that the first affirmative action president is in way over his head and doesnt have a clue? Isn't it equally obvious that he has surrounded himself with yes-men and non-entities so he doesnt look so bad?

I vote we do...as long as hacks like rightwinger and the one following your post are extant.

And I have more, too.

Chic's had some weird posts, but this one borders on Freudian ick.

Another 'I don't like you' post with no specific aspect suggested....almost as though you didn't bother to read it.

You can be certain that I will give your post all of the consideration it deserves....but right now I have a few more quarters to pitch.

We were asked to leave Iraq by the constitutionally elected government and we did

And now we are being asked for help from the same government, so we do.

And the Syrians asked the same. Why haven't we helped them? Just 150,000 dead now, that's all.

Who do we help? If you listen to the liberal left Reagan helping of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan and that lead to Al Quada. So do you do exactly the opposite the left said we should not have done in Iraq?

Whatever you or I think of Iraq we created the situation and I for one will be damned if I think we show a yellow tail to the radical Muslims.

In a very short time that government will no longer be in power. So tell me, RW. What did those american kids die and get maimed for in Iraq?

I think we all agree that we should never have been there (or viet nam). But we were and we have not learned the lesson of viet nam-------------when we send our military to fight, we should allow them to win. Otherwise we declare defeat and those kids died for nothing.

You don't double down on stupid. That is why we continued to send more and more soldiers to Vietnam in an attempt to save face

We never should have invaded Iraq in the first place. We stayed for ten years and were asked to leave. We did

There is no reason to send more soldiers into harms way just to try to justify a previous bad decision

"You don't double down on stupid."

Wait....didn't you vote for him twice???

This thread's so creepy. Seriously, I showered at the gym today and one of the other guys is gay and trying way to hard to not be out, and that wasn't this creepy. (-:

Stripping Obama Naked

The kings new clothes!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Not "new" clothes....

...this has always been a part of his mental "wardrobe."

So, we've learned that Barack Obama is a liar, and he is incompetent in the job he has....

...but to understand where it really comes from, recall this:

6. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.”

That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."
Obama: I?m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers | AEIdeas

.....one more appellation....a loud-mouthed puerile braggart.

Forum List

Back