Stripping Obama Naked.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I know...you've read that title and lost your appetite....but it only means peeling away the spin and revealing the truth.

1. The following interview between Fox's Kelly and Obama spokesperson Marie Harf proves.....yes....proves not only the ineptitude, the reason for same.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39x8SGRtrw#t=228[/ame]

Kelly begins by quoting Kerry, "a threat left unattended overseas can have grave consequences."
Following with: "The CIA and other intell organizations have been warning him [Obama] for years about the growth of this group [ISIS] and the consequences that would follow if we did not intervene."

The statement went unchallenged. Warned for years.....paid no attention.

2. "Have the gains that we achieved just a few years ago slipped away under President Obama?....This group took over Faluja in January...and the President told the New Yorker:
'The analogy we use around here, sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant.'

Now, I know what a jock our President thinks he is....have you seen him shoot hoops?...but in the face of the reality of the impact and growing success of ISIS.....what does this say about his lack of insight?

Jayvee? Seems to me we have a jayvee President.
And putting on a suit and tie sure doesn't make him any more equipped for the job.

3. "In January they were jayvee and now they're this devastating terror group that has taken over Iraq???"

"Should we have left troops there when we pulled the troops out of Iraq....[Obama answers:] that wasn't a decision made by me, it was a decision made by the Iraqi government."

Now wait until you hear his answers......that's plural.

Last edited:
We were asked to leave Iraq by the constitutionally elected government and we did

We were asked to leave Iraq by the constitutionally elected government and we did

In a very short time that government will no longer be in power. So tell me, RW. What did those american kids die and get maimed for in Iraq?

I think we all agree that we should never have been there (or viet nam). But we were and we have not learned the lesson of viet nam-------------when we send our military to fight, we should allow them to win. Otherwise we declare defeat and those kids died for nothing.

In a very short time that government will no longer be in power. So tell me, RW. What did those american kids die and get maimed for in Iraq?

I think we all agree that we should never have been there (or viet nam). But we were and we have not learned the lesson of viet nam-------------when we send our military to fight, we should allow them to win. Otherwise we declare defeat and those kids died for nothing.

You don't double down on stupid. That is why we continued to send more and more soldiers to Vietnam in an attempt to save face

We never should have invaded Iraq in the first place. We stayed for ten years and were asked to leave. We did

There is no reason to send more soldiers into harms way just to try to justify a previous bad decision

You don't double down on stupid. That is why we continued to send more and more soldiers to Vietnam in an attempt to save face

We never should have invaded Iraq in the first place. We stayed for ten years and were asked to leave. We did

There is no reason to send more soldiers into harms way just to try to justify a previous bad decision

Pay attention: We agree. We should never have been there. BUT WE WERE. Our young men and women died and were maimed because we tried to fight a war by stupid rules of engagement.

The lesson of viet nam, is that when we send our military off to fight, we must let them do what it takes to win and win quickly.

Do we really need more threads demonstrating Obama's incompetence? Isn't it painfully obvious by now that the first affirmative action president is in way over his head and doesnt have a clue? Isn't it equally obvious that he has surrounded himself with yes-men and non-entities so he doesnt look so bad?

No money to be made by quick solutions. That's why the kids died. Military officials were consulted then summarily blown off by the Dick and the Bush because a carpet-bombing of the entire areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan were recommended. The job could be done in 3 weeks. The Dick and the Bush weren't interested because there was no money in it for the military industrial base.

Lots of money to be made by providing supplies to troops in country. Lots of money to be made by conventional weaponry rather than drones or sending in a helicopter full of SEALs in the dead of night.

Always follow the money.

For George W. Bush.

And....

2012-10-17t162848z_1551466766_tm3e8ah0wfu01_rtrmadp_3_halliburton-earnings.jpg

Pay attention: We agree. We should never have been there. BUT WE WERE. Our young men and women died and were maimed because we tried to fight a war by stupid rules of engagement.

The lesson of viet nam, is that when we send our military off to fight, we must let them do what it takes to win and win quickly.

Agreed. And if we do put them in harm's way we should have sent them over with proper protective clothing and armaments. Perhaps about 40,000 would still have their arms and legs if the Bush and the Dick had cared about something besides Halliburton.

I was in jury duty in 2005 and got to chatting with a man whose son had joined the Marines and been shipped off to Afghanistan. He wasn't prepared by the Marines for freezing temps at night. He and his wife had to go and buy bad weather gear and send it to him. It's fucking unreal.

For George W. Bush.

Grow the fuck up. It has been shown to you 100 times that dems voted to authorize and fund that fiasco, and they had exactly the same intel that Bush had. You have been given the quotes from the Clintons, Kerry, and all the other dems that supported the war.

They all have blood on their hands. Why can't you be truthful about how we got into this mess?

BTW, Cheney sucks. I never liked that corporate CEO asshole. But he did not do it on his own either.

Agreed. And if we do put them in harm's way we should have sent them over with proper protective clothing and armaments. Perhaps about 40,000 would still have their arms and legs if the Bush and the Dick had cared about something besides Halliburton.

I was in jury duty in 2005 and got to chatting with a man whose son had joined the Marines and been shipped off to Afghanistan. He wasn't prepared by the Marines for freezing temps at night. He and his wife had to go and buy bad weather gear and send it to him. It's fucking unreal.

yes, I know guys who were in viet nam and had their parents buy 45s and ammo to ship over to them. That issue was not new to Iraq.

But you are spinning away from the issue, like you libs always do.

We were asked to leave by the Constitutionally elected government because obama wanted it that way. The residual force that was supposed to be left to help the Iraqis was 20,000. obama reduced that to 3,000. Maliki said that few of a force would be overrun. He needed approval from parliament. obama said no parliament, we're leaving.

And now we are being asked for help from the same government, so we do.

And the Syrians asked the same. Why haven't we helped them? Just 150,000 dead now, that's all.

when both sides are equally bad, we would be foolish to take sides. we took sides in Libya and Egypt and now the muslim brotherhood is in charge.

For George W. Bush.

Grow the fuck up. It has been shown to you 100 times that dems voted to authorize and fund that fiasco, and they had exactly the same intel that Bush had. ....

You just contradicted yourself. Bush put Colin Powell out there to pull in the Democrats and moderates. That's why Powell resigned promptly after the Bush was reelected in 2004. Remember?

Were the Dems supposed to form an independent investigation, or did they ACCEPT THE FACT THE WE HAD TO HONOR THE OFFICE OF POTUS? Something the fucking righties have YET to do for Obama.

For George W. Bush.

Grow the fuck up. It has been shown to you 100 times that dems voted to authorize and fund that fiasco, and they had exactly the same intel that Bush had. ....

You just contradicted yourself. Bush put Colin Powell out there to pull in the Democrats and moderates. That's why Powell resigned promptly after the Bush was reelected in 2004. Remember?

Were the Dems supposed to form an independent investigation, or did they ACCEPT THE FACT THE WE HAD TO HONOR THE OFFICE OF POTUS? Something the fucking righties have YET to do for Obama.

Nice try, but historically inaccurate. Yes, Powell repeated the same bad intel the Bush, Clinton, Kerry, Gore, the UN, the EU, and all the others believe to be true. They all had the same info and all came to the same conclusions about it.

Do you really think that the Clintons said what they did to "honor" Bush? Come on, you are living in fantasy land.

Stripping Obama Naked

The kings new clothes!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Forum List

Back