Strictly my opinion as to how long Trump will last.....

People are protesting too early and over too little (except for a couple that had a focus). The Democrats are losing their grip and to my mind, they aren't learning their lesson from what just happened. How does ANYONE lose to Donald Trump? Jesus Christ.
Continuing on the path of anti-Trump will keep losing. There has to be an affirmative message by sane people and I'm not hearing a lot of sane right now.

Protesting over too little? You must be on Medicare. Protesting the repeal of the ACA is not exactly peanuts.
How does anyone lose to Donald Trump? You must be fucking kidding. There's only ONE of him and over 65,000,000 that did NOT vote for him. Just as Trump was able to pull the GOP out of their hole, now he's going to be dragging them right back down into it again.
I don't like the ACA. I wanted universal healthcare and was very disappointed with what we got. It's DYING, and it should be allowed to die with dignity. I'm uninsured. I'll fight for universal health care, but not this half-breed garbage.
And no, I don't understand how the Democrats had no one on their roster who could beat Donald Trump. He's a fucking crass brainless idiot of an old fart with peculiar ideas and friends in his cabinet that make me shudder. I really don't like Hillary Clinton, either, and Sanders scared me. Elizabeth Warren is like nails scratching a blackboard. I'm not your enemy; I'm just not going to pretend I like what I'm seeing right now.
Yet he did. Your party is corrupt to its core - that is the reason. Leave them and join us. We really are the Big Tent Party and are for all Americans.
Sorry. I've always been an Independent. Sometimes I swing with you guys, but I make my own decisions. I usually agree with 2020 but not about this.

That was the beginning of the sea change in American politics back to conservatism.

It is the REAL right wing idiot that actually "thinks" that the Trumpster is a conservative......But, morons like to conserve such "wonderful" American traditions as segregation, xenophobia and gay bashing.

It's a REAL Communist fucktard who actually "thinks" that the mindless hate he continually spews amounts to a "prediction."

They actually tell themselves that they are addressing "issues" but all they are really doing is calling people vile names.

The ACA accomplished very little. Swapped one group of uninsured for another and added new folks to the potential medicaid rolls for states that bought in. It did not make it affordable, but did make it mandatory. Forced coverages that didn't have to be that way.

Be an exchange, open up new choices, make it more a la carte and provide incentives to participate. Then pass separate legislation to create internet access to quality and pricing of doctors and hospitals, cap law suits and allow patients to sign off on testing designed to protect from suits than make a necessary diagnosis.
The malpractice piece is really important and has a lot to do with the high prices for doctors and the unnecessary testing they do.

Of course, right wing morons on here will post "...you're opinion is worthless"...But this forum is either based on people's opinions or ....for right wingers....whatever Hannity tells them to spew.

Anyway, Trump's demise will be after the mid-term elections, when some right wingers who are currently hunkered down in their DC bunkers because of fear of town halls participants' ire, will get the boot.

Other current right wingers in congress who are not up for reelection...at least in this cycle....will learn the candid lesson that to back a charlatan may not be "healthy" for their sorry asses.

The only caveat is that protests have started a bit too early, and had these protests been in the summer of 2018, GOPers would be in a worse panic than they are now. Hopefully, Trump will piss off people throughout the next 20 months...as he has done in just ONE month.
You are inflating Trump's ability to last. The Ides of March is approaching.

Of course, right wing morons on here will post "...you're opinion is worthless"...But this forum is either based on people's opinions or ....for right wingers....whatever Hannity tells them to spew.

Anyway, Trump's demise will be after the mid-term elections, when some right wingers who are currently hunkered down in their DC bunkers because of fear of town halls participants' ire, will get the boot.

Other current right wingers in congress who are not up for reelection...at least in this cycle....will learn the candid lesson that to back a charlatan may not be "healthy" for their sorry asses.

The only caveat is that protests have started a bit too early, and had these protests been in the summer of 2018, GOPers would be in a worse panic than they are now. Hopefully, Trump will piss off people throughout the next 20 months...as he has done in just ONE month.
You are inflating Trump's ability to last. The Ides of March is approaching.
Will you ever get tired of sucking obamas dick?

And of course this opinion is deeply rooted in alice in wonderland.

And of course this opinion is deeply rooted in alice in wonderland.

....perhaps, as is "repeal and replace the ACA"....as is "coal miner's jobs coming back..."...as is..." Mexico is going to pay for that beautiful wall...: ..........Should I go on LordBrownNose????

Your post proves that too much consumption of Fake News, makes one stupid.

YOu call people names for disagreeing on matters of policy and never back them up and never back off your vile name calling.

As one of the "vile and deplorable" people on here, you can always place me on ignore.....LOL

Good boy.......You used "fake news" on your post; However, your forgot to use "snowflake"....Folks at FOX will be very pissed at your forgetfulness......LOL

The ACA accomplished very little. Swapped one group of uninsured for another and added new folks to the potential medicaid rolls for states that bought in. It did not make it affordable, but did make it mandatory. Forced coverages that didn't have to be that way.

Be an exchange, open up new choices, make it more a la carte and provide incentives to participate. Then pass separate legislation to create internet access to quality and pricing of doctors and hospitals, cap law suits and allow patients to sign off on testing designed to protect from suits than make a necessary diagnosis.
The malpractice piece is really important and has a lot to do with the high prices for doctors and the unnecessary testing they do.
Just how much does malpractice insurance affect the cost of health care?

Good boy.......You used "fake news" on your post; However, your forgot to use "snowflake"....Folks at FOX will be very pissed at your forgetfulness......LOL
If only you could think for yourself, rather than allowing the left elite to do ALL your thinking.

Forum List

Back