Stranger waiting in line behind Texas teacher pays for her school supplies

Do tell us what filth do teachers teach nowadays?
Like evolution. Old earth. Why, some are even teaching math using letters. Can you believe it?

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.
All of the evidence shows that the stupidest people in America are blacks, who have an average IQ of 85. The evidence also proves that blacks overwhelmingly vote for the jackass party, not the Republican party.

How do you like them apples, jackass?

The Democratic Party has its faults but the Republican Party has nothing to offer to the black community nor do they give a crap about the black community.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

The fact of the matter is that people who vote Republican are much more charitable than people who vote Democrat.

there is evidence to support that. but it includes what people give to their churches..... that money is used to support others in the church and not society in general, imo. liberals believe in contributing through their taxes and through their governments so rather than giving hand-outs, maybe things get fixed.

so while right-wingers like harping on the charity thing, it isn't actually a measure of willingness to participate financially in making a better world.

Wait a second skittle brains, that charity goes instantaneous to the people on the streets, hence society in general ...

Where they need it today and this second.

Do tell us what filth do teachers teach nowadays?
Like evolution. Old earth. Why, some are even teaching math using letters. Can you believe it?

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.
All of the evidence shows that the stupidest people in America are blacks, who have an average IQ of 85. The evidence also proves that blacks overwhelmingly vote for the jackass party, not the Republican party.

How do you like them apples, jackass?

The Democratic Party has its faults but the Republican Party has nothing to offer to the black community nor do they give a crap about the black community.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

The fact of the matter is that people who vote Republican are much more charitable than people who vote Democrat.

there is evidence to support that. but it includes what people give to their churches..... that money is used to support others in the church and not society in general, imo. liberals believe in contributing through their taxes and through their governments so rather than giving hand-outs, maybe things get fixed.

so while right-wingers like harping on the charity thing, it isn't actually a measure of willingness to participate financially in making a better world.
And of course you are full of shit. Republicans pay taxes too.

When I provide a temporary safe house, a car, clothing or food for battered women and children who are leaving an abusive relationship I don't ask what church they attend. I'm an athiest. I really couldn't give a fuck about what church they go to.

Forum List

Back