Stranger waiting in line behind Texas teacher pays for her school supplies

That man is a sucker,lol. Dept of education is not what it use to be. This teacher will teach those little kids ANYTHING she is told to keep her fat teachers union check coming with several weeks a year vacation and great benefits. Barnum and Bailey were right. But it was a nice gesture by the man.
So...you're a teacher?

You could never pay me to teach the filth teachers are forced to teach today..

Do tell us what filth do teachers teach nowadays?

I don't see how this has anything to do with race relations but whatever.

On a side note. I think it is shameful that many teachers ( including myself when I worked in a public school ) have to pay for school supplies. Government always has money to spend on unnecessary wars but never enough to spend on educating our youth and making sure they have top notch education. There was a time where America was # 1 in education. That was when the government was pouring money into education.

Money isnt the biggest problem in our schools.

I don't see how this has anything to do with race relations but whatever.

On a side note. I think it is shameful that many teachers ( including myself when I worked in a public school ) have to pay for school supplies. Government always has money to spend on unnecessary wars but never enough to spend on educating our youth and making sure they have top notch education. There was a time where America was # 1 in education. That was when the government was pouring money into education.

Money isnt the biggest problem in our schools.

For sure! Ghetto culture is the biggest problem, single mothers absent fathers and crime.
I've read more than oen article aout young blacks ACTING WHITE by getting good grades and beign killed for it by other blacks . This is very heartbreaking when good man stays with his kids and raises them right then some hug kills him. Actually makes me cry.

Last edited:
Like I said, the racism and segregation is predominantly in the blue states.

SAN ANTONIO -- Sabrina Drude was doing what many teachers do before the start of the school year -- shopping for supplies for her students -- when she noticed a man standing in line at Wal-Mart examining her items.

With a cart full of hundreds of notebooks, pencils and markers, the seventh grade teacher was anticipating an eye roll or two as she checked out.

Instead, she got a question, several actually. The man behind her, noticing she didn’t have any children with her, asked her why she needed the supplies.

The teacher at Francis Scobee Middle School in San Antonio, Texas, explained that she teaches in a very low socioeconomic area where kids can’t always afford what their peers can.

Touched by the woman’s kind gesture, the man offered to pay for everything in the woman’s cart. She thanked him, but said she couldn’t accept his money.

But when $97 flashed on the cash register, the man, later identified as Lester Brown, jumped between Drude and the cashier with a bill in his hand.

“He said, ‘Put your wallet away,’ and I just started crying,” Drude told CBS News. “That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.”

screen-shot-2016-08-19-at-3-51-32-pm.png
2011 Budget Cuts Still Hampering Schools

He understands how the Texas leadership is working overtime to fuck the minorities that live there.

Lawsuit Won, Texas Moves to Cut Children's Therapy Programs

One year after state lawmakers decided to slash $350 million in funding for pediatric therapy services provided to children with disabilities, Texas is finally poised to move forward with the planned cuts that were delayed for months after in-home therapy providers sued to stop them. They lost that court battle in April but have vowed to continue putting up a fight.

SAN ANTONIO -- Sabrina Drude was doing what many teachers do before the start of the school year -- shopping for supplies for her students -- when she noticed a man standing in line at Wal-Mart examining her items.

With a cart full of hundreds of notebooks, pencils and markers, the seventh grade teacher was anticipating an eye roll or two as she checked out.

Instead, she got a question, several actually. The man behind her, noticing she didn’t have any children with her, asked her why she needed the supplies.

The teacher at Francis Scobee Middle School in San Antonio, Texas, explained that she teaches in a very low socioeconomic area where kids can’t always afford what their peers can.

Touched by the woman’s kind gesture, the man offered to pay for everything in the woman’s cart. She thanked him, but said she couldn’t accept his money.

But when $97 flashed on the cash register, the man, later identified as Lester Brown, jumped between Drude and the cashier with a bill in his hand.

“He said, ‘Put your wallet away,’ and I just started crying,” Drude told CBS News. “That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.”

He understands how the Texas leadership is working overtime to fuck the minorities that live there.

One year after state lawmakers decided to slash $350 million in funding for pediatric therapy services provided to children with disabilities, Texas is finally poised to move forward with the planned cuts that were delayed for months after in-home therapy providers sued to stop them. They lost that court battle in April but have vowed to continue putting up a fight.

Yet day 3,678 that you refuse to comment of the Chicago school districts rderp?

Why is that...

The Tribune? :lmao:

That man is a sucker,lol. Dept of education is not what it use to be. This teacher will teach those little kids ANYTHING she is told to keep her fat teachers union check coming with several weeks a year vacation and great benefits. Barnum and Bailey were right. But it was a nice gesture by the man.
So...you're a teacher?

Like evolution. Old earth. Why, some are even teaching math using letters. Can you believe it?

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

The TEXAS Tribune.

What else is new...

CTU threatens strike after CPS proposes budget

"If the Board of Education imposes a 7 percent slash in our salaries, we will move to strike," Lewis said.

CPS's new proposed budget aims to resolve a deficit of more than a $1 billion. In addition to deep cuts in spending, new state aid and a property tax hike, the budget calls for teachers to pay more for their pensions.

"The state stepped up. Our local taxpayers stepped up. CPS has stepped up. We need the teachers to be part of the solution to protect their own jobs and pensions, but also to protect our kids and to show good faith to those hard-working taxpayers who are sacrificing for them and our schools," Claypool said in a press conference Monday.

But that 7 percent pension pickup has already been rejected by the union's large bargaining team.

So...you're a teacher?

Like evolution. Old earth. Why, some are even teaching math using letters. Can you believe it?

201411_1459_deedh.jpg

The TEXAS Tribune.

SMFH

Chicago Teachers Union: 'This City Belongs to Black People'

Wow, blacks helping teachers in Texas...

Meanwhile in chicago they kill teachers.....

Teacher killed, several others wounded in separate shootings across Chicago

Teacher killed, several others wounded in separate shootings across Chicago

What else is new...

CTU threatens strike after CPS proposes budget

"If the Board of Education imposes a 7 percent slash in our salaries, we will move to strike," Lewis said.

CPS's new proposed budget aims to resolve a deficit of more than a $1 billion. In addition to deep cuts in spending, new state aid and a property tax hike, the budget calls for teachers to pay more for their pensions.

"The state stepped up. Our local taxpayers stepped up. CPS has stepped up. We need the teachers to be part of the solution to protect their own jobs and pensions, but also to protect our kids and to show good faith to those hard-working taxpayers who are sacrificing for them and our schools," Claypool said in a press conference Monday.

But that 7 percent pension pickup has already been rejected by the union's large bargaining team.

Wonder why the teachers didn't stand up for the children and refuse to teach lies ,half truths and perversion to our youth?

Lies about history and lies about lifestyles. My grandkids say that alternate lifestylers are treated special in school and if you don't agree your test scores are lowered and your an outcast.

One of my grandkids came home crying because she said she couldn't write the report in her own opnion. The teacher attacked her in front of the class because she didn't agree with homosexaul agenda and made an F on her test. She said straight kids caught kissing on school grounds were repremended whiel homosexuals were not. She did not write about her beleifs she just refused to write about the benefits of being homosexual. She only said she didn't think it was a good thing to be promoted.

Her little brother was in 2nd grade and beign taught how to perform oral and anal sex. My daughter took the kid out and put in $1000.mo provate school that that was not teachign the kid then she home schooled him. He was also molested by a 10 in school.

The things you libs are doing to families is pure evil. Drug epedemics killing our kids coming in from all over the place protected by libs and other mentals.

Americans children are paying the price both black and white. Imprisoned ,or addicted even killed. Pharmacheticle are also invovled.

The communist hippys started this drug craze. Nations have used drugs to brign down other nations for millinials. We wiped out China with drugs centuries ago. Veitnam too, opium dens and now who is taking over, islam. Google it before you attack me.

HEY teachers ,leave them kids alone. Academics not agendas.

Last edited:

The TEXAS Tribune.

SMFH

And they can have it.....just like Destroit.

When my kids were in high school in the 70s and 80s we had to sign for sex education.

I refused to sing and told them my kids better not be anywhere near the sex ed class. So they were sent to library. Now parents don't have any control over what their kids are taught in school. As evidenced by the fathe being taken to jail for speaking out against his child being taught about islam.

So...you're a teacher?

Republicans are the reason why this country is not progressing in education like other countries have. We still use the outdated imperial measurement system for goodness sakes.

So...you're a teacher?

Republicans are the reason why this country is not progressing in education like other countries have. We still use the outdated imperial measurement system for goodness sakes.

Education is run by liberals in this country. To try and lay the blame on Republicans is ridiculous.

6 mons in jail for asking a question about common core which is rotten to the core! It teaches islam and other sicial agenda promotions. And dumbs down our youth.

Forum List

Back