Stossel's rage against power chair users.

Who says you need to "do without"? Oh yeah, Michelle Obama does. Right before she and her hubby jet off to a "vay cay" in Hawaii.
i love leftwingnut toons....

Hawaii is a state, has been for some time

What is the difference between spending your Christmas break in Hawaii vs spending it in your private compound in Crawford or Kennebunkport?

How much is that estate in Hawaii renting for?

Then there is the size of the entourage necessary for the royal family.

Who cares?

what are you doing without? let's hear about it....
i love rightwingnut toons....
Who says you need to "do without"? Oh yeah, Michelle Obama does. Right before she and her hubby jet off to a "vay cay" in Hawaii.

What is the difference between spending your Christmas break in Hawaii vs spending it in your private compound in Crawford or Kennebunkport?

Not according to Obama.HI is Asia :lol:

Who cares?

I care.My taxes pay for them to fly over there and their security. Can they make it cheaper and go together NOPE there is always a reason her and the girls have to go ahead:badgrin:

Which continent is Hawaii in?

A few Million Dollars. :)

Who cares?

I care.My taxes pay for them to fly over there and their security. Can they make it cheaper and go together NOPE there is always a reason her and the girls have to go ahead:badgrin:

Hawaii is in the United States. The President visiting one of our states is certainly warranted....even if that state is Texas

Who cares?

Hawaii is in the United States. The President visiting one of our states is certainly warranted....even if that state is Texas
I would not care that he went to HI , What I care about is that they always find reason to have the girls and Michele to go ahead of Obama because he is always last minute about things so he has to postpone his trips so he has to go later. Its just a game to him to see how much tax dollars he can spend before he leaves office

Which continent is Hawaii in?
First you say HI is a state then its in Asia what is it
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFz_Rm4YnPU]Obama thinks Hawaii is in Asia - YouTube[/ame]

STOSSEL’S RAGE AGAINST POWER CHAIR USERS.

Stossel believe people don’t need a power chair at all when they can use a cheaper scooter. Stossel is just another piss ass fool who don’t know what a person have to go through to get either. First all one just don’t go into at Scooter store and tells the sale clerk “I want a power chair because Medicare will pay for it.” Your doctor have to write a prescriptions for either a scooter or power chair ( which ever is suitable for patient) and submit it to Medicare for approval and with a legitimate reason why patient needs it.
I have MS and was given a power chair before my diagnose and as my MS progressed, I needed a more suitable power chair as I needed one to last 24-7 and my doctor saw the need and Medicare would not approve a more suitable one. So I ended up having to stop anything I was doing and charge it two or three times a day which left me immobile. One reason I a was assigned a power chair is because I am not able to walk at all and live in an apartment and there is no way in hell I could maneuver a scooter in an apartment or on a city bus.
Most of all a power chair makes me totally independent with no other Government assistance. Without the power chair I would need 24-7 nursing care in a facility paid by the Government.
So Stossel, you piss ass fool don’t judge me whether I need a scooter or power chair until you have walked in my shoes.
Piss ass fools like Stossel hate Obama so much that they are willing to attack the disabled being helped by the government. They would attack babies if it made Obama look bad. I figure I have paid into the system and Medicare and my power chair is not a freebie.
It is free if Medicare does not approve it at the Scooter Store, Dumb ass fool.
Glenn Beck, John Stossel and a Scooter - YouTube
Government Healthcare Gone Wrong (Tonight at 10PM on FBN) - Stossel's Take Blog - Fox Business
If you want a power chair, pay for it yourself. When you use it, have some consideration for others around you. Too often people who use these devices act as if they have an absolute right of way everywhere. I have been run into while standing still by a power chair user. The person did not say "sorry" or 'excuse me". He looked at me as though I WAS IN THE WRONG...He started to open his yapper, I shut him down with a very stern "watch yourself"....
Not only do I have to pay for these things, I should have to be run over by them as well?...Bullshit.

I need...

I see that a lot in your posts. YOU need. Tell us, what the fuck makes you think that YOUR needs are automatically someone else's burden? There are plenty of things I need...I just don't ask someone else to pay for them. What makes you special?

The response of an imbecile.
Doing without....Everything I cannot pay for myself.

I would not care that he went to HI , What I care about is that they always find reason to have the girls and Michele to go ahead of Obama because he is always last minute about things so he has to postpone his trips so he has to go later. Its just a game to him to see how much tax dollars he can spend before he leaves office

I don't think it's that at all. I think he just does not give a shit, literally. To do so would be beneath him, in his mind.

The cost of goods and services is far higher in Hawaii as any other state.

Hawaii is also our only state comprised of volcanic islands

Do you know why that is? What it is that places undue burden on Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico?

Thus, the Jones Act, titled after its sponsor Senator Wesley R. Jones, from Washington State, was passed as part of the Merchant Marine Act of 1920. This federal legislation imposes four primary requirements on vessels carrying goods between U.S. ports; specifically, the vessels must be:

owned by U.S. companies that are controlled by U.S. citizens with at least 75 percent U.S. percent ownership;
at least 75 percent crewed by U.S. citizens;
built (or rebuilt) in the United States; and
registered in the United States.

These requirements apply to all trade between ports in the U.S. mainland, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. While excluded from the Jones Act, the outlying territories, such as Guam, are covered by similar laws that require vessels be U.S.-flagged, owned, and crewed, but do not impose the U.S.-build requirement. The Secretary of Homeland Security can waive the Jones Act requirements on a case-by-case basis during times of national emergency or in the interest of national defense. For example, the

Jones Act requirements were waived for about two weeks in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita to expedite the transport of oil and natural gas.

Transportation Institute: Jones Act

So, if it's from the government, it's automatically an "entitlement" and evil, even though it's virtually the same principle as insurance? Do you harp about other policy holders under your same corporation that get massive payouts? I mean, that's your money too.

And what is it for all the Americans that die before they utilize social security? An "anti-entitlement"?

What about those who serve in the military who get a paycheck, housing, and healthcare paid for by the government. They get more monetarily then they pay in. Is military service an entitlement?

First, you might try decaf...just saying.

It's "virtually" the same principal as insurance? No, it's not. NO insurance policy offers an unlimited payout. Only a government entitlement does that. Big fucking difference.

Policy holders in a private health insurance company that have large claims are covered under the same contract to which I voluntarily agreed to participate. I have no such choice with SS. Big fucking difference.

Those that die before utilizing SS were still forced to participate. Not so of health or life insurance in a free market. Big fucking difference.

Lastly, your military example is beyond absurd. Running the military is a required enumerated power in the Constitution. Of course, those that serve, which they do voluntarily, must be compensated. The federal government has no choice but to provide for a standing military. Exactly the opposite of SS. Another big fucking difference.

Good luck with all that.

So it's not as simple as "more in then out", is it?

What kind of screwball health plan did you sign up for that tops out at a magic number? And what is that magic number? And then, if you are sick beyond that, what happens? They unplug your machines? "Death panels are okay as long if done by private insurance!"

So it's the forced participation aspect of it? How is that the fault of the taxpayers? When you reach the age, are you going to decline Medicare on principle? Since roughly 90% of your total health care costs (statistically speaking) will come in the last years of your life, are you just going to pay out of pocket? One CT scan costs $900. A day of "routine labs" costs $750 and that just scratches the surface.

Good luck with that.

My goodness you're a confused little puppy. First, ALL private healthcare insurance plans have defined contributions and defined coverage. ALL of them.

The forced participation is not only unconstitutional, it's what makes SS WORSE than a Ponzi scheme. At least victims of Ponzi schemes voluntarily invested. Tell me, if your beloved SS is such a wonderful program, why does it need to be enforced by law? Shouldn't such a wonderful scheme thrive in a free market???

Now you're on to Medicare. Did you ever notice that the segments of the economy in which the federal government meddles most are the segments that experience the greatest inflationary increases? Education and healthcare...costs go through the roof while results go into the toilet. There's you $900 CT scan. You think it would cost that much if people actually paid for their own medical and insurance costs? If real competition in the market existed? Please.

Amazing the country thrived before Medicare and Medicade came around back in the 60s. My goodness, all those people dying in the streets before 1963...it was just awful!!!

Free to her is free in her mind. She doesn't stop and consider that you and I bought her scooter.

By a program that is not going away, Medicare is here to stay and she is right one just doesn't get a chair, it has to be submitted and approved by a Doctor through a legit source.

Medicare is here to stay...

Wanna bet?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

We're now over $134,000 owed by each and every taxpayer...and that's just the old debt. We keep adding to it every second. You think that can go on forever? No way. Medicare is the biggest contributor to the budget and therefore the deficit, which feeds the debt. When the credit card maxes out and no banks will give us another, you can bet your ass Medicare will fail along with the other entitlements.

Or, we could phase in a fiscally responsible version of Medicare and stop spending what we don't have. NAAWWW! Fuck the next generation!

STOSSEL’S RAGE AGAINST POWER CHAIR USERS.

Stossel believe people don’t need a power chair at all when they can use a cheaper scooter. Stossel is just another piss ass fool who don’t know what a person have to go through to get either. First all one just don’t go into at Scooter store and tells the sale clerk “I want a power chair because Medicare will pay for it.” Your doctor have to write a prescriptions for either a scooter or power chair ( which ever is suitable for patient) and submit it to Medicare for approval and with a legitimate reason why patient needs it.
I have MS and was given a power chair before my diagnose and as my MS progressed, I needed a more suitable power chair as I needed one to last 24-7 and my doctor saw the need and Medicare would not approve a more suitable one. So I ended up having to stop anything I was doing and charge it two or three times a day which left me immobile. One reason I a was assigned a power chair is because I am not able to walk at all and live in an apartment and there is no way in hell I could maneuver a scooter in an apartment or on a city bus.
Most of all a power chair makes me totally independent with no other Government assistance. Without the power chair I would need 24-7 nursing care in a facility paid by the Government.
So Stossel, you piss ass fool don’t judge me whether I need a scooter or power chair until you have walked in my shoes.
Piss ass fools like Stossel hate Obama so much that they are willing to attack the disabled being helped by the government. They would attack babies if it made Obama look bad. I figure I have paid into the system and Medicare and my power chair is not a freebie.
It is free if Medicare does not approve it at the Scooter Store, Dumb ass fool.
Glenn Beck, John Stossel and a Scooter - YouTube
Government Healthcare Gone Wrong (Tonight at 10PM on FBN) - Stossel's Take Blog - Fox Business

have a scooter eh? :lol:felling guilty?:eusa_shhh:in all seriousness not everyone may have had the same ailments as you, that received high end chairs.....

stossel has been attacking everyone for decades...hes a libertarian.

and in this case, I think he may have a point.

Forum List

Back