Stossel's rage against power chair users.

STOSSEL’S RAGE AGAINST POWER CHAIR USERS.

Stossel believe people don’t need a power chair at all when they can use a cheaper scooter. Stossel is just another piss ass fool who don’t know what a person have to go through to get either. First all one just don’t go into at Scooter store and tells the sale clerk “I want a power chair because Medicare will pay for it.” Your doctor have to write a prescriptions for either a scooter or power chair ( which ever is suitable for patient) and submit it to Medicare for approval and with a legitimate reason why patient needs it.
I have MS and was given a power chair before my diagnose and as my MS progressed, I needed a more suitable power chair as I needed one to last 24-7 and my doctor saw the need and Medicare would not approve a more suitable one. So I ended up having to stop anything I was doing and charge it two or three times a day which left me immobile. One reason I a was assigned a power chair is because I am not able to walk at all and live in an apartment and there is no way in hell I could maneuver a scooter in an apartment or on a city bus.
Most of all a power chair makes me totally independent with no other Government assistance. Without the power chair I would need 24-7 nursing care in a facility paid by the Government.
So Stossel, you piss ass fool don’t judge me whether I need a scooter or power chair until you have walked in my shoes.
Piss ass fools like Stossel hate Obama so much that they are willing to attack the disabled being helped by the government. They would attack babies if it made Obama look bad. I figure I have paid into the system and Medicare and my power chair is not a freebie.
It is free if Medicare does not approve it at the Scooter Store, Dumb ass fool.
Glenn Beck, John Stossel and a Scooter - YouTube
Government Healthcare Gone Wrong (Tonight at 10PM on FBN) - Stossel's Take Blog - Fox Business

I have to agree with Stossel on this. My problem isn't with the patients. It's with the frigging "Scooter Store" that direct markets to people and convinces them that they need a scooter.

Virtually nothing is loathed more than when someone comes into medicine clinic with a scooter store packet. Most of the time, these people want a scooter because they are morbidly obese or something silly like that. So let me get this straight: if someone is over weight, the solution is to put them in a device where they won't even walk for exercise.

It's a retarded boon doggle. Certainly, some people need it. That number is so small that the scooter store shouldn't have to run advertisements on the local TV.

I fail to see why this has anything to do with Obama.

I would much rather buy a few million power chairs than one days worth munitions used in overthrowing The despised/dead leader of a small North African nation.

You mean "I would much rather THE GOVERNMENT FORCE OTHERS to buy...". You are free to buy whatever you like.

I would much rather not pay for either.

Free to her is free in her mind. She doesn't stop and consider that you and I bought her scooter.

Wow. Aren't you two generous?

The taxpayer bought the scooter. That includes everyone that paid into the system, which includes most people on Medicare or Medicaid.

Social security is not an "entitlement". When are conservatives going to get that through their noggins?

Free to her is free in her mind. She doesn't stop and consider that you and I bought her scooter.

Wow. Aren't you two generous?

The taxpayer bought the scooter. That includes everyone that paid into the system, which includes most people on Medicare or Medicaid.

Social security is not an "entitlement". When are conservatives going to get that through their noggins?

what is it then?

what are you doing without? let's hear about it....
i love rightwingnut toons....
Who says you need to "do without"? Oh yeah, Michelle Obama does. Right before she and her hubby jet off to a "vay cay" in Hawaii.
i love leftwingnut toons....

Hawaii is a state, has been for some time

What is the difference between spending your Christmas break in Hawaii vs spending it in your private compound in Crawford or Kennebunkport?

Hmmm Does obama own a home in Hawaii? I think he does own one in Chicago. He could go there, no problem.

Social security is not an "entitlement"

If one can collect more than they pay in, how is that not an entitlement?

So private health insurance is an entitlement too?

What about life insurance?

What about military service?

Private health insurance has a limit to what is paid out, well defined within the contract. Not so SS. That's what makes the former a private contractual relationship between two private parties and the latter an entitlement. Same for life insurance. Military service? What the fuck are you talking about?

Who says you need to "do without"? Oh yeah, Michelle Obama does. Right before she and her hubby jet off to a "vay cay" in Hawaii.

What is the difference between spending your Christmas break in Hawaii vs spending it in your private compound in Crawford or Kennebunkport?

Hmmm Does obama own a home in Hawaii? I think he does own one in Chicago. He could go there, no problem.

Unfortunately, Obama came from working stock and not from one of the richest and most powerful families in America. As a community organizer, he never earned enough to buy himself an elitist family compound where he could keep the riff raff away

I know it is tacky, but our president is forced to "rent" a place when he goes on "vay cay"

If he chooses to take his daughters to where he spent his Christmases as a child, that is his right.

Last edited:
Nobody needs to walk in your shoes LOL. We just don't want to buy you an expensive toy so that you don't have to walk in your own shoes.

If one can collect more than they pay in, how is that not an entitlement?

Private health insurance has a limit to what is paid out, well defined within the contract. Not so SS. That's what makes the former a private contractual relationship between two private parties and the latter an entitlement. Same for life insurance. Military service? What the fuck are you talking about?

So, if it's from the government, it's automatically an "entitlement" and evil, even though it's virtually the same principle as insurance? Do you harp about other policy holders under your same corporation that get massive payouts? I mean, that's your money too.

And what is it for all the Americans that die before they utilize social security? An "anti-entitlement"?

What about those who serve in the military who get a paycheck, housing, and healthcare paid for by the government. They get more monetarily then they pay in. Is military service an entitlement?

lol! Yes,John Stossel just hates those babies and Obama. And i heard he also enjoys strangling cute little puppy dogs and kittens in his spare time too. Uh huh it true.

I love Stossel's show. It's always very interesting. He discusses all the insane Big Government waste. Not enough people like him on TV in my opinion. The rest are all just Big Government mouth-pieces. They never say anything original. Most just want to pretend that shocking $16 Trillion and growing Debt doesn't exist. At least Stossel is real and pretty interesting. I have to give him credit for that.

So, if it's from the government, it's automatically an "entitlement" and evil, even though it's virtually the same principle as insurance? Do you harp about other policy holders under your same corporation that get massive payouts? I mean, that's your money too.

And what is it for all the Americans that die before they utilize social security? An "anti-entitlement"?

What about those who serve in the military who get a paycheck, housing, and healthcare paid for by the government. They get more monetarily then they pay in. Is military service an entitlement?

First, you might try decaf...just saying.

It's "virtually" the same principal as insurance? No, it's not. NO insurance policy offers an unlimited payout. Only a government entitlement does that. Big fucking difference.

Policy holders in a private health insurance company that have large claims are covered under the same contract to which I voluntarily agreed to participate. I have no such choice with SS. Big fucking difference.

Those that die before utilizing SS were still forced to participate. Not so of health or life insurance in a free market. Big fucking difference.

Lastly, your military example is beyond absurd. Running the military is a required enumerated power in the Constitution. Of course, those that serve, which they do voluntarily, must be compensated. The federal government has no choice but to provide for a standing military. Exactly the opposite of SS. Another big fucking difference.

Good luck with all that.

what are you doing without? let's hear about it....
i love rightwingnut toons....

How much is that estate in Hawaii renting for?

Then there is the size of the entourage necessary for the royal family.

First, you might try decaf...just saying.

It's "virtually" the same principal as insurance? No, it's not. NO insurance policy offers an unlimited payout. Only a government entitlement does that. Big fucking difference.

Policy holders in a private health insurance company that have large claims are covered under the same contract to which I voluntarily agreed to participate. I have no such choice with SS. Big fucking difference.

Those that die before utilizing SS were still forced to participate. Not so of health or life insurance in a free market. Big fucking difference.

Lastly, your military example is beyond absurd. Running the military is a required enumerated power in the Constitution. Of course, those that serve, which they do voluntarily, must be compensated. The federal government has no choice but to provide for a standing military. Exactly the opposite of SS. Another big fucking difference.

Good luck with all that.

So it's not as simple as "more in then out", is it?

What kind of screwball health plan did you sign up for that tops out at a magic number? And what is that magic number? And then, if you are sick beyond that, what happens? They unplug your machines? "Death panels are okay as long if done by private insurance!"

So it's the forced participation aspect of it? How is that the fault of the taxpayers? When you reach the age, are you going to decline Medicare on principle? Since roughly 90% of your total health care costs (statistically speaking) will come in the last years of your life, are you just going to pay out of pocket? One CT scan costs $900. A day of "routine labs" costs $750 and that just scratches the surface.

Good luck with that.

I need...

I see that a lot in your posts. YOU need. Tell us, what the fuck makes you think that YOUR needs are automatically someone else's burden? There are plenty of things I need...I just don't ask someone else to pay for them. What makes you special?

I need a 2012 Harley Davidson Electraglide Ultra Classic Limited. If I promise to vote Democratic, could you throw in a side car?

0912_crup_05_z+the_lap_of_luxury+HD_electra_glide_ultra_ltd.jpg

Idiotic comparison. How about we cut off you legs and then ask you what you need?

Be grateful that you live in a nation that doesnt just let you die.

Unless conservatives get their way.

I dont think anyone wants to see anyone tossed into the streets to die. We just dont think the money for a persons shelter that cannot take care of themselves should be taken from others at gunpoint, which is what is going on.

Not only is it theft, it breeds a since of entitlement, such as the OP of this thread. OP should be grateful, but instead complains that it is not enough. Well stossil has it right. That 6,000 golf cart is worth more then half the cars on the road that hard working people use to go to work. (it also breeds fraud and cronyism, but thats for another thread)

Government doesnt solve problems, it only creates more. People solve problems, not government. If you are concerned about the sick and the poor in your town then do something about it. If it doesnt bother you enough to get off your ass then it shouldn't bother you enough to lobby government to provide results either.

Forum List

Back