Stormy Daniels’ ‘Super’ Dilated Pupils Spark Accusations She Was High For ‘60 Minutes’ Interview

evil temptress slut that poisoned Donald's purity
he just wanted what every man needs and wants ....she wants to blackmail the POTUS for fame and $$$$$$$--WH*RE/Slut ....devil...DEVIL !!!!!

So you honestly believe that he didn’t sleep with Stormy? Let’s just keep it simple and clear
/——/ I don’t know and more importantly I don’t care.
You’re funny... you ask what lies Trump told, you proclaim that if there was proof you’d be the first to call Trump a liar... and then when I ask you what you believe to be true you say “I don’t care”. Haha, nice one
/——-/ hey toad, prove he’s lying but I don’t care if he did or didn’t do Stormy.
If you don’t care then why do you want proof? You are dodging the ovbious. Don’t engage if you don’t care, since you are engaging then just answer straight forward questions with straight forward answers
/----/ You are too stupid for words. I don't care if he did Stormy or not. I do care if he lied. Show proof he did or STFU you annoying little troll.
View attachment 185194
If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t ask for proof; for why would care if it’s proven or not?

If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t tell others to shut up about this; for why would you care if others discuss it.

Your actions speak louder than your words — you care.

Last edited:
So you honestly believe that he didn’t sleep with Stormy? Let’s just keep it simple and clear
/——/ I don’t know and more importantly I don’t care.
You’re funny... you ask what lies Trump told, you proclaim that if there was proof you’d be the first to call Trump a liar... and then when I ask you what you believe to be true you say “I don’t care”. Haha, nice one
/——-/ hey toad, prove he’s lying but I don’t care if he did or didn’t do Stormy.
If you don’t care then why do you want proof? You are dodging the ovbious. Don’t engage if you don’t care, since you are engaging then just answer straight forward questions with straight forward answers
/----/ You are too stupid for words. I don't care if he did Stormy or not. I do care if he lied. Show proof he did or STFU you annoying little troll.
View attachment 185194
Do you care if he lied about banging Stormy? If so then when I ask you if you think he banged Stormy you should reply with a yes, no, or I don’t know... you don’t say I don’t care. That’s a dodge.

I think you are saying you don’t care and then asking for evidence because you are trying to divert from the obvious reality that he banged her and lied about it. Now you are playing games.

Forum List

Back