Stories white conservatves never seem to see

Nah. I am a black man who is unapologetic about telling you white racists about yourselves.
What did I say that was racist? It's all about skin color for you, not me.

Since this system is built upon skin color some white person repeating a lie over and over again simply does not fool me.
You keep repeating the lie. Many blacks prove you are wrong. Sorry.

You are incorrect. Many blacks as well as whites prove me right. YOU ? Not so much.
...blacks that listen to your horseshit. You left that part out.

Well that's why I am so well respected by blacks because I don't talk horseshit. and I don't back down to racist pieces of shit like you.

Now do you have something relevant to the thread topic to say? If not, get the fuck out of here.

What did I say that was racist? It's all about skin color for you, not me.

Since this system is built upon skin color some white person repeating a lie over and over again simply does not fool me.

You are incorrect. Many blacks as well as whites prove me right. YOU ? Not so much.

Well that's why I am so well respected by blacks because I don't talk horseshit. and I don't back down to racist pieces of shit like you.

Now do you have something relevant to the thread topic to say? If not, get the fuck out of here.
I asked you to post what I said was racist and you have nothing. Anyone that listens to you is a retard.

Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

“So then,” you may ask, “how is it that 72 percent of black children are born to single mothers? How can both be true?”

Good question.

Here are two things to consider:

First, there are a growing number of people who live together but don’t marry. Those mothers are still single, even though the child’s father may be in the home. And, as
The Washington Post reported last year:

“The share of unmarried couples who opted to have ‘shotgun cohabitations’ — moving in together after a pregnancy — surpassed ‘shotgun marriages’ for the first time during the last decade, according to a forthcoming paper from the National Center for Health Statistics, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

As
Forbes reported on Ferguson, Mo.:

“An important but unreported indicator of Ferguson’s dilemma is that half of young African-American men are missing from the community. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, while there are 1,182 African-American women between the ages of 25 and 34 living in Ferguson, there are only 577 African-American men in this age group. In other words there are more than two young black women for each young black man in Ferguson.”

Opinion | Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

Time to drop the lies and stereotypes white folks. Things just are not as you say.

I asked you to post what I said was racist and you have nothing. Anyone that listens to you is a retard.

Not so much.

All of what you say is racist. You believe you know more about being black than I do, You think you can tell me what Blacks need to do and how to live.That means you think you are superior. That means you are a racist.

Not so much.

All of what you say is racist. You believe you know more about being black than I do, You think you can tell me what Blacks need to do and how to live.That means you think you are superior. That means you are a racist.
You're a dumb asshole, I know that much. Plenty of blacks don't share your views so that means you have an opinion. I don't agree with your opinion but do agree with those blacks. You use that to call me a racist so that makes you an idiot. No one with half a brain listens to you run your blowhole, if they do, they are worse off.

Not so much.

You're a dumb asshole, I know that much. Plenty of blacks don't share your views so that means you have an opinion. I don't agree with your opinion but do agree with those blacks. You use that to call me a racist so that makes you an idiot. No one with half a brain listens to you run your blowhole, if they do, they are worse off.

You don't know plenty of blacks I do. And I know that 99 percent of all black people agree with me. There aren't all that many blacks who believe racism doesn't exist and that blacks are where we are only because of our own fallings. So then from this point on you will be reported if you cannot discuss the issues presented in this thread..

Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

“So then,” you may ask, “how is it that 72 percent of black children are born to single mothers? How can both be true?”

Good question.

Here are two things to consider:

First, there are a growing number of people who live together but don’t marry. Those mothers are still single, even though the child’s father may be in the home. And, as
The Washington Post reported last year:

“The share of unmarried couples who opted to have ‘shotgun cohabitations’ — moving in together after a pregnancy — surpassed ‘shotgun marriages’ for the first time during the last decade, according to a forthcoming paper from the National Center for Health Statistics, part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

As
Forbes reported on Ferguson, Mo.:

“An important but unreported indicator of Ferguson’s dilemma is that half of young African-American men are missing from the community. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, while there are 1,182 African-American women between the ages of 25 and 34 living in Ferguson, there are only 577 African-American men in this age group. In other words there are more than two young black women for each young black man in Ferguson.”

Opinion | Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

Time to drop the lies and stereotypes white folks. Things just are not as you say.

Whoa.. Hold the presses... 39 Mill Black people and only 4.2 Million Dads? Who flunked math class here?? What age group does that cover? 14 to 18??

This story has been bouncing around on my fb newsfeed for ages.

So meh, I saw it.

Apparently black lefties don't read much, if IM whatsis is just seeing it now.

Strangers surprise man who walks 3 miles to work with new car

BBDmJ07.img

When Andy Mitchell spotted a young man in a fast food uniform walking along the side of a road on a 95-degree summer day in Rockwall, Texas, he felt compelled to pull over.

He rolled down his window and offered the man, a 20-year-old named Justin Korva, a ride -- not knowing how much that small gesture would impact the man's life.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/strangers-surprise-man-who-walks-3-miles-to-work-with-new-car/ar-BBDmGAd?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Millions of young black men like this exist. And white racism does stand in their way.
You presented a story of white men who bought a black stranger a car, then you end your post by suggesting hes a victim of white racism. What the fuck!?

Last edited:

He has called me racist, I said to show where I said or even implied racism, he couldnt.

Not so much.

You don't know plenty of blacks I do. And I know that 99 percent of all black people agree with me. There aren't all that many blacks who believe racism doesn't exist and that blacks are where we are only because of our own fallings. So then from this point on you will be reported if you cannot discuss the issues presented in this thread..
You don't know 99% of all black people

Not so much.

And You don't know any. Not if you think blacks don't think like I do. Not if you think that blacks agree with the crap you think. I've been all over this nation and in Africa talking to black people. I've sat in world summits full of black people listening to other black people talking about the things I tell you here. I know that 99 percent of all blacks agree with me. There aren't that many black republicans or conservatives. You say what you do just to run your mouth.

Not so much.

And You don't know any. Not if you think blacks don't think like I do. Not if you think that blacks agree with the crap you think. I've been all over this nation and in Africa talking to black people. I've sat in world summits full of black people listening to other black people talking about the things I tell you here. I know that 99 percent of all blacks agree with me. There aren't that many black republicans or conservatives. You say what you do just to run your mouth.
^^^^
This dumb asshole still thinks he speaks for an entire race.

LOL!

Not so much.

The dumb asshole thinks he's Moses.

Not so much.

So, now because I am white I do not know any blacks? You are delusional.

Not so much.

One of your many problems is that you believe just because someone is black, they think like you do. You also believe if someone is white, then all whites think alike. You forget or refuse to admit, that no two people think alike. I agree and disagree with many opinions by people of all races.

Whites, specifically white conservatives, never seem to pay attention to these types of things that go on every day in the black community. Until they can, maybe they need to stop thinking they can lecture somebody.

Last edited:
Not so much.

One of your many problems is that you believe just because someone is black, they think like you do. You also believe if someone is white, then all whites think alike. You forget or refuse to admit, that no two people think alike. I agree and disagree with many opinions by people of all races.

One of your many problems is that you can't read. I have stated on many occasions that not all whites think alike or are all whites racists. I say what I do about blacks after travelling in every state, attending national and international meetings with thousands of blacks and socializing. I have spoken to Africans here and abroad about issues that blacks face. You haven't. I know more about what the majority of blacks think do than you. And there aren't all that many who see things as you do.

Read this very carefully.

An overwhelming majority of blacks (88%) say the country needs to continue making changes for blacks to have equal rights with whites, but 43% are skeptical that such changes will ever occur. An additional 42% of blacks believe that the country will eventually make the changes needed for blacks to have equal rights with whites, and just 8% say the country has already made the necessary changes.

On Views of Race and Inequality, Blacks and Whites Are Worlds Apart

Last edited:

One of your many problems is that you can't read. I have stated on many occasions that not all whites think alike or are all whites racists. I say what I do about blacks after travelling in every state, attending national and international meetings with thousands of blacks and socializing. I have spoken to Africans here and abroad about issues that blacks face. You haven't. I know more about what the majority of blacks think do than you. And there aren't all that many who see things as you do.

An overwhelming majority of blacks (88%) say the country needs to continue making changes for blacks to have equal rights with whites, but 43% are skeptical that such changes will ever occur. An additional 42% of blacks believe that the country will eventually make the changes needed for blacks to have equal rights with whites, and just 8% say the country has already made the necessary changes.

Brah, when you can get your own colour to get their shit together, then come and tell us what we're doing wrong.

Brah, when you can get your own colour to get their shit together, then come and tell us what we're doing wrong.

I am telling you what you are doing wrong because you've never had your shit together.

Forum List

Back