Stories white conservatves never seem to see

I don't understand the caption. I am an old white conservative. I have seen many, many similar examples of "people of color" going to extraordinary measures in order to work. In my case, I see them waiting for buses in the middle of the night, coming home from jobs in a local mall (or fast food outlets), knowing that they will need to take a minimum of two buses to get home.

Bully for them. I wish them all the best.

But it is no more virtuous than things I did when I was young to get and keep jobs - some of them shitty jobs that most people would never even consider.

that's life. A white kid in a single parent household is almost four times more likely to be living in poverty than a black kid in a 2-parent family. White privilege is bullshit. Choices and behavior matter much more than the color of one's skin.

You go tell the white person that created the term white privilege how it's bullshit.

Last, its easy for an old white man to make the claims above you've never faced white racism. I am black and I will say color maters right now. So when you turn black and live let me know what color does.

thats racist
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You don't know 99% of all black people

And You don't know any. Not if you think blacks don't think like I do. Not if you think that blacks agree with the crap you think. I've been all over this nation and in Africa talking to black people. I've sat in world summits full of black people listening to other black people talking about the things I tell you here. I know that 99 percent of all blacks agree with me. There aren't that many black republicans or conservatives. You say what you do just to run your mouth.
One of your many problems is that you believe just because someone is black, they think like you do. You also believe if someone is white, then all whites think alike. You forget or refuse to admit, that no two people think alike. I agree and disagree with many opinions by people of all races.

One of your many problems is that you can't read. I have stated on many occasions that not all whites think alike or are all whites racists. I say what I do about blacks after travelling in every state, attending national and international meetings with thousands of blacks and socializing. I have spoken to Africans here and abroad about issues that blacks face. You haven't. I know more about what the majority of blacks think do than you. And there aren't all that many who see things as you do.

Read this very carefully.

An overwhelming majority of blacks (88%) say the country needs to continue making changes for blacks to have equal rights with whites, but 43% are skeptical that such changes will ever occur. An additional 42% of blacks believe that the country will eventually make the changes needed for blacks to have equal rights with whites, and just 8% say the country has already made the necessary changes.

On Views of Race and Inequality, Blacks and Whites Are Worlds Apart
Brah, when you can get your own colour to get their shit together, then come and tell us what we're doing wrong.

I am telling you what you are doing wrong because you've never had your shit together.
Clean up your own yard before you start telling other people how dirty their yard is. Anyways, blacks in the US have benefitted the most from the years after slavery, you all went from ignorant hunter gatherers to almost completely civilized in a very short period of time. And some of you are even completely civilized, although not you, you still have a massive chip on your shoulder from being black, which you can't seem to stand.

Strangers surprise man who walks 3 miles to work with new car
I guess there are not any blk conservatives in this world.
BBDmJ07.img

When Andy Mitchell spotted a young man in a fast food uniform walking along the side of a road on a 95-degree summer day in Rockwall, Texas, he felt compelled to pull over.

He rolled down his window and offered the man, a 20-year-old named Justin Korva, a ride -- not knowing how much that small gesture would impact the man's life.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/strangers-surprise-man-who-walks-3-miles-to-work-with-new-car/ar-BBDmGAd?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Millions of young black men like this exist. And white racism does stand in their way.

And there’s compelling evidence that number of black dads living apart from their kids stems from structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded assumption that African-American men somehow place less value on parenting.
Funny how that "compelling evidence" never seems to materialize....

*cue bullshit from Tim Wise*

Strangers surprise man who walks 3 miles to work with new car

BBDmJ07.img

When Andy Mitchell spotted a young man in a fast food uniform walking along the side of a road on a 95-degree summer day in Rockwall, Texas, he felt compelled to pull over.

He rolled down his window and offered the man, a 20-year-old named Justin Korva, a ride -- not knowing how much that small gesture would impact the man's life.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/strangers-surprise-man-who-walks-3-miles-to-work-with-new-car/ar-BBDmGAd?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Millions of young black men like this exist. And white racism does stand in their way.

It's a wonderful story, but where is the proof racism was preventing the man from owning a car? maybe millions of people like the white guy who pulled over also exist? and they don't have to be registered Democrats. Maybe there are millions of Americans who interact with each other every day and aren't obsessed with racial bullshit.

Forum List

Back