STOP with the dang victim mentality already

Trump Whining

No, that was just some asshole in a hot costume doing what entertains idiots like you these days by emulating how they want to imagine Trump being. Didn't you see all of them running around him laughing and taking pictures? It carried them over until that night's episode of Stephen Colbert.

That is what you call neoliberal dummfuk entertainment. It is the adult version of the mobile toys parents hang over their baby's crib.

He's lucky someone didn't come along and tie his feet together with a leather strap and drive off dragging him behind a PU while set afire with lighter fluid.

Jews whining
Blacks whining
Conservatives whining
Illegals whining
1%ers whining
Fags whining

It's all tiresome.

1. Go outside.
2. Touch grass.
3. Find the opposite sex.
4. ???
5. STFU

Well what are we supposed to do? sit around drinking beer and watching BandMaid videos all day for fun?

That too. I don't want to hear another damn word about 2020. I want to hear a forward looking message about crushing you assholes at the poles
You assume too much for those that are suffering under Project Chaos and are deliberately kept high on hysteria promoting issues .
A very high percentage of people are gullible and uncomfortable in situations that are out of their apparent control --- real or imagined -- and their comfort zones .
Hence we see a plethora of almost everything from snivelling and whining through to violent indignation and outright anger.

Just count your good fortune that like myself you can handle anxiety and stress so much better than most .

Jews whining
Blacks whining
Conservatives whining
Illegals whining
1%ers whining
Fags whining

It's all tiresome.

1. Go outside.
2. Touch grass.
3. Find the opposite sex.
4. ???
5. STFU
7fwlsyfafdub1.jpg

and the most whining of all comes from... ?

Propaganda and rhetoric are successful tools. They achieve all sorts of things by average people.

It's gotten the entire Arab world to hate Israel when they can't even say how a Jewish person has ever harmed them personally.
It's caused riots here in America over Palestine...might cause terrorism too.

It's what Germany did to successfully stir up support for WW2.

Every politician uses propaganda to get elected.

Everyone from sports teams of your local High school to international causes uses heavy amounts of propaganda and rhetoric to "sell" their ideas of what you should do.

Today, the most used element of propaganda is "Hate farming". Sewing seeds of hate against someone either specifically or Generally.

The sexually deviants sew all kinds of hate against normal people....as if normal is evil.
Republicans hate farm the democrats as if they want to destroy the world. (And vice versa)

Me?
I like gardening....for herbs tomatoes and other things to eat. Got to rake up pecans today. Yep, I have a nut farm with herbs and fruit. I'm not ignorant of world events...but I do know the huge difference between hate farming and a normal advertisement.

Propaganda and rhetoric are successful tools. They achieve all sorts of things by average people.

It's gotten the entire Arab world to hate Israel when they can't even say how a Jewish person has ever harmed them personally.
It's caused riots here in America over Palestine...might cause terrorism too.

It's what Germany did to successfully stir up support for WW2.

Every politician uses propaganda to get elected.

Everyone from sports teams of your local High school to international causes uses heavy amounts of propaganda and rhetoric to "sell" their ideas of what you should do.

Today, the most used element of propaganda is "Hate farming". Sewing seeds of hate against someone either specifically or Generally.

The sexually deviants sew all kinds of hate against normal people....as if normal is evil.
Republicans hate farm the democrats as if they want to destroy the world. (And vice versa)

Me?
I like gardening....for herbs tomatoes and other things to eat. Got to rake up pecans today. Yep, I have a nut farm with herbs and fruit. I'm not ignorant of world events...but I do know the huge difference between hate farming and a normal advertisement.
Pleasant to see you write a near normal post and we have one thing in common -- the love of growing things and everything associated .
Is it just possible that your other interests restrict most of your news gathering to MSM sources -- convenience , habit etc ?
I certainly take huge exception to your views about "Jews" having / not having harmed non Jews.
If you are not au fait with the Khazarian history of fake Jewish allegiance then you can be part excused your view .
But for those who have seen how this shaped the make up of the Deep State from then until today , a complete opposite view holds .
That has little or nothing to do with basic attitudes to Jews because Khazarian ones are by definition Faux ( Fake) .
Something to perhaps ponder and research .

Pleasant to see you write a near normal post and we have one thing in common -- the love of growing things and everything associated .
Is it just possible that your other interests restrict most of your news gathering to MSM sources -- convenience , habit etc ?
I certainly take huge exception to your views about "Jews" having / not having harmed non Jews.
If you are not au fait with the Khazarian history of fake Jewish allegiance then you can be part excused your view .
But for those who have seen how this shaped the make up of the Deep State from then until today , a complete opposite view holds .
That has little or nothing to do with basic attitudes to Jews because Khazarian ones are by definition Faux ( Fake) .
I have boundaries. Things that happen to people I don't know are much less important to me than foxes, raccoons, bugs and squirrels which eat my crops.

But I do understand the reasons why people fight.

And more importantly I am capable of critical analysis. I don't fall prey to rhetoric and propaganda.
"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" is a line as old as time. If Eve hadn't listened to the serpent we would be living in paradise. If Abel hadn't gone out into the field Cain wouldn't have killed him.

It's the rhetoric which creates hate and fear and loss....which leads to more loss through retaliation and revenge.

I'm more concerned about seed garlic and shallots coming for the winter crops as well as the pecans I need to get up today than the stuff I hear about. (Including Khazarians)

The first article that popped up about Khazarian Jews:

You assume too much for those that are suffering under Project Chaos and are deliberately kept high on hysteria promoting issues .
A very high percentage of people are gullible and uncomfortable in situations that are out of their apparent control --- real or imagined -- and their comfort zones .
Hence we see a plethora of almost everything from snivelling and whining through to violent indignation and outright anger.

Just count your good fortune that like myself you can handle anxiety and stress so much better than most .
great post.......20% of the population does 80% of the hard work in human living...80% are group think followers with mindless jobs and life

Forum List

Back