Stop wasting our time obama - attack iran and remove its regime

Note that difference results among non-intervention, isolationism, internationalism, Neo-Colonial imperialism.

Kuwait and Korea (once that mad man, MacArthur was removed) were successful because the original, realistic goals were met.

You are a filthy Neo-Con, absolutely filthy.

More label spewing from the clueless and dim.

We cannot control the ME on our own.

Uh who claimed otherwise, monkey?

I wrote years ago the Bush's fuck up would mean an Iran and Iraq getting buddy buddy. Iran is flying military missions in Iraq with Iran's and the US's private blessing.

Which means what? The rational move in '03 was to attack iran, not iraq.

I served 12 years in airborne infantry units, so don't pull the veteran card, RhodesScholar, or you will get your beret shoved up your ass.

You've no idea what I did, little monkey, so be quiet and let the adults talk.

ALL VOLUNTEER means nothing when the President goes rogue,high jacking the NG for overseas adventurism. Finally, you need to grow up and give others the same respect you want, because, troop, you have not earned it here.

Wrong monkey, volunteer means you have to eat the shit when its served; you don't like the shit - don't sign up.

He's got to

LOL, another mentally ill piece of shit pretending to have something to offer....NOT. Likely to join my ignore list of fucking trash in my sig quite soon.

You are the mentally ill piece of crap, rhodes, who has nothing to offer.

No one cares if you put them on ignore. That simply shows you cannot honestly discuss the issue.

rhodes is crying about being called names after rhodes called names.

If we can't control the ME on our own, then we should disengage as you as possible. (Glad to see you shifting to some sensibility).

The move in 03 was to make Iraq an American buddy, not align it with Iran.

No one gives a shit what you did as a veteran, bub. Don't think it gives you any weight in this discussion.

You misdefine the role of volunteer; the ARNG had no business going overseas in support of war criminal activity.

Where is Harry Truman (last pres who Understood that wars were to be fucking WON) when America needs him most!

Oh, wait,,,Jammie-Jake and his fellow liberal democrats would never let him be nominated even he did a Chicago and rose from the grave.

Where is Harry Truman (last pres who Understood that wars were to be fucking WON) when America needs him most!

Oh, wait,,,Jammie-Jake and his fellow liberal democrats would never let him be nominated even he did a Chicago and rose from the grave.
He died, but not before getting thousands of young servicemen killed in a place that didnt matter.

Nope.................sorry...............one of the WORST things we could do right now is to attack Iran.

Why? Simple actually, Iran is an Islamic country. How quickly do you think the Islamic terrorist organizations would be able to recruit people if the Great Satan of America attacked an Islamic country?

Same reason that we are only doing airstrikes on ISIL, because if we put combat troops on the ground there, it will be seen as Western oppression, and a lot of Islamic types would go and join the terrorist organizations.

I've got news for the OP...................the situation over there isn't as cut and dried as they think it is. Speaking as someone who has actually been to the ME on various tours, it's far more complex with lots of hidden alliances where an attack on one group can incite other groups to attack the United States.

The ten years of wasted time playing this game of charade diplomacy while iran builds nuclear weapons,
Prove it! Where's your evidence?

and foments war across the mideast,
Wrong! The US and Israel are fomenting war across the Mideast, you little prick!

all of which have served no purpose other than to grant the scum of the earth: khameini, putin, the chinese dictatorship and other rat holes with the message that the West, and in particular, the US, is a paper tiger afraid of its own shadow.
Projecting much?

Iran is constructing a broad array of nuclear weapons...
Prove it, big mouth! The last 3 NIE's, say they're not.

... to cement their hold on Lebanon, Yemen, Gaza and iraq - and make themselves immune from any attempts to conduct regime change, both internal and external.
Regime change is illegal, moron.

I've no doubt that psychopathic, cancerous, murderous regimes like iran's would use them on their own people to stay in power, a notion supported by their willingness to mass murder hundreds, if not thousands, of their own citizens in 2009 and at other times.
29,000 Jews living in Iran disagree with you.

Obama needs to understand that there is no reasoning or negotiating with a regime of this nature; their sole existence is war and to spread their diseased version of islamic theocratic revolution across the mideast, and ultimately, entire world.
That's a little strange, seeing how they haven't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

Extending these pointless negotiations will achieve nothing save grant the iranian filth more time to achieve a nuclear weapon, most of which is undoubtedly clandestine. This is nothing to say of the Parchin and Fordow facilities at which iran's regime has never allowed inspections of any kind.
Shove all that bullshit conjecture up your ass, bitch!

Even if an agreement of some kind were signed, any rational human knows such a piece of paper with the iranian dung would not be worth the paper it is printed on.
WTF you know about being a "rational human"?

It would be better to strike them now, and exterminate this horrific regime now, before they have pulled a north korea or pakistan and tested a weapon that comes as a surprise to Western intelligence agencies.
It would be better if you'd just take your own life and give this planet a break.

Is there a man in the room, obama?
Definitely not you!

I am optimistic that the ongoing mess in Iraq-----will ultimately poison Iran

I wish obama had the brains to convince ISIS that we'd leave them alone if they headed due south-east into iran, but that's far too complex for him to consider.

nah------I do not believe it will happen that way------Iranian nuts will get even MORE hot on shariah filth and that
system will send Iran down the tubes-----of Iran may even decide to declare a CALIPHATE to include Afghanistan

"Where is Harry Truman (last pres who Understood that wars were to be fucking WON) when America needs him most"

The war was "won" in that HT rightfully tossed MacArthur and his delusions of uniting the Koreas and invading Red China out the window.

Vietnam could not have been won without invading NV in order to deny sanctuary haves to the north for the NVA and VC. We did not know if Red China would counter.

Iraq can't be "won" because we cannot sustain the necessary boots on the ground for three decades.

Our neo-con interventionism needs to be stigmatized as is now the TP in the mainstream GOP.

Withdraw from the ME, continue to dominate with the petro dollar, continue increasing our energy independence, and we will control the rest of the worlld's economy.

Withdraw from the ME, continue to dominate with the petro dollar, continue increasing our energy independence, and we will control the rest of the worlld's economy.
Economic dominance don't mean diddly, there must be blood, deaths, and massive destruction to satisfy the knuckle dragging drooling dolts.

If we can't control the ME on our own, then we should disengage as you as possible.

Is that what the liberal trash wants, to control the mideast? No wonder we are so hated over there.

The move in 03 was to make Iraq an American buddy, not align it with Iran.

The smart move would have been to remove the fake, cancerous terrorist regime in iran ten years ago. Lebanon, gaza, yemen, syria and iraq would not be operating under the iranian criminal regime's control now if we had.

No one gives a shit what you did as a veteran, bub. Don't think it gives you any weight in this discussion.

Imbecile, YOU were the one who raised the point, stupid idiot.

You misdefine the role of volunteer; the ARNG had no business going overseas in support of war criminal activity.

You are clearly stupid AND illiterate; when you sign up overseas deployment is a possibility. Read what you sign next time, chimp.

Nope.................sorry...............one of the WORST things we could do right now is to attack Iran.

Why? Simple actually, Iran is an Islamic country. How quickly do you think the Islamic terrorist organizations would be able to recruit people if the Great Satan of America attacked an Islamic country?

Same reason that we are only doing airstrikes on ISIL, because if we put combat troops on the ground there, it will be seen as Western oppression, and a lot of Islamic types would go and join the terrorist organizations.

I've got news for the OP...................the situation over there isn't as cut and dried as they think it is. Speaking as someone who has actually been to the ME on various tours, it's far more complex with lots of hidden alliances where an attack on one group can incite other groups to attack the United States.

I respect your opinion, as unlike some of the others opposing my OP, you actually seem to have intelligence.

But with that respect, over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND have been mass murdered by iran's hand in syria, and tens of thousands more in iraq, with another war in gaza this past summer and no chance of peace - ever - in the mideast as long as iran's current regime exists.

Yes, there are sunni-shia issues, saudi arabia and pakistan are also cancers, with qatar not far beyond. Even Turkey has been a problem under erdo the dog for some time - but they are relatively manageable compared to iran - a fucking total cancer propped up and defended by russia and china.

They are an enemy state whose nuclear weapons program is totally unacceptable; they are already fomenting wars in five other countries without a fully developed nuke weapon - can you imagine how aggressive they and their terrorist proxies like hamas and hezbollah will be once they are able to operate under a nuclear weapons shield? Would you have wanted to fight Desert Storm in '91 if you knew Saddam had a functional nuclear weapon? Do you think he could have been dislodged from Kuwait if he had one? And what of our allies like saudi arabia and the gulf states, whom we are obligated through public/non-public agreements to defend? Last, allowing iran to achieve a nuclear weapons capability guarantees saudi and others in the mideast will do the same - do you want to see them available - and probably used if they are - in the most volatile place on earth?

Forum List

Back