Stop wasting our time obama - attack iran and remove its regime

You are volunteering to be in the front lines for that one, right?

Another low IQ, far left/ron paul-supprter weak attempt of an "argument". Why does one need to join the military (one that is already all volunteer to begin with) to suggest the use of force? Do I have to join the police if crime rises in my city? Or become a teacher to improve our schools? How about introducing an adult-level talking point next time, ok chimp?

I sympathize with your position jake----but it won't work-----we are all on one tiny
planet------and isolationism does not work

Yeah low IQ posters like that think it is 1600, where burying our head in the sand while allowing scum holes like russia, china and iran to gobble up whole countries and regions will somehow improve the safety and security of americans, just so dumb its hard to describe. That lunatic isolationist tripe is the tell-tale sign that a low IQ ron paul supporter is nearby.

You do know Iranian Air Force is conducting air strikes in Iraq with US blessing

#1- it is not with the US blessing
#2- iran's ancient air force consisting of F4s from the 1960s is next to worthless
#3 -iran itself should be getting bombed - had that cancer not propped up the 15 % of syria led by the animal assad to continue to oppress/murder the other 85% of the country ISIS would not have arisen in the first place

Keyboard warrior demanding other people's children die in the perpetual war to maintain the military industrial compplex profitability.

Keyboard warrior? Scumbag, i served in multiple conflicts, how about you, fuckhead? Second, it is an ALL-VOLUNTEER ARMY, no one forced anyone to join. 3rd, i do not work for an arms contractor. 4th, how about an adult-level argument, assuming you can offer one, moron?

F4 carried more munitions than most of todays planes and with precision munitions ...........well even I could hit the target

Iran is not our business. Our constant meddling in that part of the world is what brought 9-11 upon us.

That's because it's true.

What is true? That isolationism is a 3rd grade level response, and does not work in the real world? That people over 12 years old know that ceding the mideast to iran and its backers in china and russia is a recipe for far more wars, terrorism, instability, and far higher oil prices? That allowing iran, who already has control over FOUR other countries to continue to terrorize across the region is a policy for idiots?

Try offering an adult-level response that does not include the US hiding behind its borders, an historically failed policy that the rational know is not even worth mentioning.

The ad hom trash reveals you are a neo-con and have nothing to offer.

Your nonsense about terrorism solved nothing in Iraq other than we are being drawn back in.

The USA cannot control the ME, period.

Fucking idiot, when your post consists of blah blah blah NEOCON, that is not a debating point, it is trolling garbage.
Yep, you got nothing. You are a filthy Neo-Con, absolutely filthy. We cannot control the ME on our own.

I wrote years ago the Bush's fuck up would mean an Iran and Iraq getting buddy buddy. Iran is flying military missions in Iraq with Iran's and the US's private blessing.

I served 12 years in airborne infantry units, so don't pull the veteran card, RhodesScholar, or you will get your beret shoved up your ass. ALL VOLUNTEER means nothing when the President goes rogue,high jacking the NG for overseas adventurism. Finally, you need to grow up and give others the same respect you want, because, troop, you have not earned it here.

What is true? That isolationism is a 3rd grade level response, and does not work in the real world? That people over 12 years old know that ceding the mideast to iran and its backers in china and russia is a recipe for far more wars, terrorism, instability, and far higher oil prices?
No different than the result of the last thirty years of meddling.

Forum List

Back