Stop the illegal settlements!

Is America your country or is the State of Israel your country David S.?

Maybe it should occur to you that no amount of excuses will validate your bullshit.

I think if i sat and squatted one out it would have more facts, intelligence and value than you or anything you have ever said on this board. You are so, so weak.

And you never served. Never, ever served, probably because you're a weak little sissy like i said who's afraid.

Ok so you are overcompensating. Your real name is Jethro and you are a dumb ass. I can see with what you contribute that you have intellectual envy.

Since most of what you bring has something to do with asses or turds I suggest you change your name to "Shitass."

If Obama can pull this off, that is, to create a separate Palestinian state, and keep the Israelis from building more settlements on Palestinian land, then I think he will have carved out his own legacy. Obama will outshine George W for quite a while, and help gain the respect for America which was lost by the last two dopes who occupied the White House.

John Boehner doesn't get it, and neither does the bipartisan team of waterboys that Israel employees inside of the US Senate and House. People are getting sick of the one sided ways of Israel, and the impotent members of this country's Congress who have not been able to control Israel's insatiable need to plunder.

I applaud Obama for telling the hardliners of Israel that a change is coming. I hope he can be the leader that can pull this off with success.

If Obama can pull this off, that is, to create a separate Palestinian state, and keep the Israelis from building more settlements on Palestinian land, then I think he will have carved out his own legacy. Obama will outshine George W for quite a while, and help gain the respect for America which was lost by the last two dopes who occupied the White House.

John Boehner doesn't get it, and neither does the bipartisan team of waterboys that Israel employees inside of the US Senate and House. People are getting sick of the one sided ways of Israel, and the impotent members of this country's Congress who have not been able to control Israel's insatiable need to plunder.

I applaud Obama for telling the hardliners of Israel that a change is coming. I hope he can be the leader that can pull this off with success.

Absolutely. To be perfectly honest, I just couldn't believe it was an American President that I was seeing on the screen yesterday. It was INSANE. [In a good way]

Barack Obama said:
Around the world, the Jewish people were persecuted for centuries, and anti-Semitism in Europe culminated in an unprecedented Holocaust. Tomorrow, I will visit Buchenwald, which was part of a network of camps where Jews were enslaved, tortured, shot and gassed to death by the Third Reich. Six million Jews were killed – more than the entire Jewish population of Israel today. Denying that fact is baseless, ignorant, and hateful. Threatening Israel with destruction – or repeating vile stereotypes about Jews – is deeply wrong, and only serves to evoke in the minds of Israelis this most painful of memories while preventing the peace that the people of this region deserve.

On the other hand, it is also undeniable that the Palestinian people – Muslims and Christians – have suffered in pursuit of a homeland. For more than sixty years they have endured the pain of dislocation. Many wait in refugee camps in the West Bank, Gaza, and neighboring lands for a life of peace and security that they have never been able to lead. They endure the daily humiliations – large and small – that come with occupation. So let there be no doubt: the situation for the Palestinian people is intolerable. America will not turn our backs on the legitimate Palestinian aspiration for dignity, opportunity, and a state of their own.

For decades, there has been a stalemate: two peoples with legitimate aspirations, each with a painful history that makes compromise elusive. It is easy to point fingers – for Palestinians to point to the displacement brought by Israel's founding, and for Israelis to point to the constant hostility and attacks throughout its history from within its borders as well as beyond. But if we see this conflict only from one side or the other, then we will be blind to the truth: the only resolution is for the aspirations of both sides to be met through two states, where Israelis and Palestinians each live in peace and security.

:eek: :eek: :eek: W00t!

Last edited:
Ok so you are overcompensating. Your real name is Jethro and you are a dumb ass. I can see with what you contribute that you have intellectual envy.

Since most of what you bring has something to do with asses or turds I suggest you change your name to "Shitass."

Were you beaten as a child, or are you shogun's little girlfriend?

I'd bet shogun rides you like a horse on those rare instances his welfare check stretches to cover his Viagara pills...

Last edited:
dude.. what is up with your gay fantasy about me, dude? No means no, motherfucker.

:rofl:

And, just so you know NOW I really don't care how loudly you cry antisemite when I refuse to fuck you in the ass every time you beg me to. I just don't swing that way, ya flaming rainbow.

Forum List

Back