Stop the illegal settlements!

David ... your initial argument is stupid.

The rest of you fucks who support terrorists who are in fact what David says they are ... Arabs ... your arguments are beyond stupid. I've never seen so much backwards-assed thinking in my life that didn't come straight from the Democratic Party.

The fact is, the people of Palestine voted for an international terrorist organization to represent them as their government. That makes them no less criminals who wage war against women and children.

What does Israel have to do? Jump into the Red Sea to the man? You people need to wake up. NOTHING short of that is going to satisfy Hamas nor Hezbollah; yet, you want to shed crocodile tears for them and act like they're victims simply because they keep picking fights and getting their asses kicked for it.

Think not? Israel have these so called Palestinians asses kicked all the way to Beirut. Israel did NOT have to let them come back, nor give them shit. But Israel did. What did they get in return? Daily rocket attacks.

You people making excuses for a bunch of murdering scum who live solely for the purpose of fighting a war of genocide need to get your heads out of your butts and clean the crap out of your eyes.:cuckoo:
Have the Palestinian people been given any other real or viable choices besides fatah, hezbollah or hamas?

The rest of you fucks who support terrorists who are in fact what David says they are ... Arabs ... your arguments are beyond stupid. I've never seen so much backwards-assed thinking in my life that didn't come straight from the Democratic Party.

The fact is, the people of Palestine voted for an international terrorist organization to represent them as their government. That makes them no less criminals who wage war against women and children.

What does Israel have to do? Jump into the Red Sea to the man? You people need to wake up. NOTHING short of that is going to satisfy Hamas nor Hezbollah; yet, you want to shed crocodile tears for them and act like they're victims simply because they keep picking fights and getting their asses kicked for it.

Think not? Israel have these so called Palestinians asses kicked all the way to Beirut. Israel did NOT have to let them come back, nor give them shit. But Israel did. What did they get in return? Daily rocket attacks.

You people making excuses for a bunch of murdering scum who live solely for the purpose of fighting a war of genocide need to get your heads out of your butts and clean the crap out of your eyes.:cuckoo:
Have the Palestinian people been given any other real or viable choices besides fatah, hezbollah or hamas?

No one pays attention - it's hilarious.

Okay. What is a Palestinian, RodISHI? Tell me exactly what a Palestinian is and how they differ from say..... Jordanians.

Okay. What is a Palestinian, RodISHI? Tell me exactly what a Palestinian is and how they differ from say..... Jordanians.
Ask Gunny I used the term from his post....

Or you can look here....for some of your answers... Palestinian Political Parties & Organizations If you find the information inaccurate say something and give any links to correct what you think is in error.

This thread is a piece of shit.

Is it because its too hard for you to understand? Are we typing too rapidly for you?

Hahaha... "Typing too rapidly"?? "TYPING TOO RAPIDLY"?? Well, there you have it, the poster who tried to pass himself off as a "Rhodes scholar," but acts more like David's mother; and of course decides to not respond to a single thing I've said in this thread.

I'm sorry, would you mind clicking on the first page and take a look at my posts before being such a fucking tool? Thanks! Do you have anything to say to that or "did I type too rapidly"?

Nah, nah, nah, this thread is a piece of shit because I waste my time answering little Davyboy his query, but he decided to simply ignore it. Tell me, Dave, did you not find my answer satisfying? Is it not to your liking? Got anything to say about "crossing any lines"? Arguing with you idiots is a waste of time and it pisses me off, but hey, it is my fault for signing into this place in the first place. At least I should give him props for shutting the fuck up when he's got nothing to say- I just wish he would actually shut the fuck up and not 'conveniently ignore' and then continue to spew his idiotic garbage. Then again, what can you expect from someone who calls a general group of people "less than cockroaches and dogs". This is the kind of people you defend "Rhodes Scholar," mighty agent of imperial oppression. I would've be surprised if you two are the same person - you're both fucked.

Ask Gunny I used the term from his post....

Or you can look here....for some of your answers... Palestinian Political Parties & Organizations If you find the information inaccurate say something and give any links to correct what you think is in error.

Did you give me the wrong link? I don't really need to know what "political parties" there are for these people.

All I'm asking for is the exact definition of what a Palestinian is. You don't really think the people who live in Iran call themselves Iranians, do you?

Actually, that's a great example. WHAT IF there were a people in Iran who differed genetically to most of the other people and wanted to establish a country in Iran called............. Persia?

Are you laughing? Why? Oh, because Persia was another name for Iran? And how is that any different than Palestine being another name for Israel?

What the fuck kind of question is that? The fact that they identify themselves as Palestinians and were born in the occupied territories, or their parents were. Maybe they have a slight accent? What the fuck else do you need? A GENE COMPARISON?

Tell me David, what exactly is the difference between a Canadian and an American? I mean, when we get right down to it... They speak the same language [except in Quebec], they "look the same"? So, what is the difference between them besides being born on one side of the fence or another?

Huh? What is the answer that you are looking for? Is it Genetic? Is it "Cultural"? I can tell you right now, Genetically speaking we're all pretty much the fucking same: yes, even you and a dirty cockroach palestinian have almost the same shit going on in the chromosomes, Dave. Is it cultural? Is it economic? Political? Culturally speaking, I'm telling you right now, I'm sure you can find a wide range of differences between a New Yorker from Manhattan and fucking rural Kansan. Hell, once again even the accent is different. THEY EVEN LIVE ON DIFFERENT 'STATES'. What's the difference between a Czech and a Slovak, or a Croat from a Serb? Really, when we get right down to it, is the answer you're looking for "Their passports look different"?

I didn't know you were a World Federalist, Davey! You know, know that I think about it, you're right! We are all the same! We may speak in different tongues and have different hues of skin, but deep down, maybe a Palestinian is the same as a Jordanian. Maybe an American is the same as a Canadian. Maybe Colombian is the same as a Venezuelan... Maybe we don't need states after all. I like that, Dave... I like how you think. Why do we have to separate ourselves? We are all very similar, in so many ways. Flesh, and bone, two legs, and no feathers... This could be a revelation.

Last edited:

What the fuck kind of question is that? The fact that they identify themselves as Palestinians and were born in the occupied territories, or their parents were. Maybe they have a slight accent? What the fuck else do you need? A GENE COMPARISON?

Tell me David, what exactly is the difference between a Canadian and an American? I mean, when we get right down to it... They speak the same language [except in Quebec], they "look the same"? So, what is the difference between them besides being born on one side of the fence or another?

Huh? What is the answer that you are looking for? Is it Genetic? Is it "Cultural"? I can tell you right now, Genetically speaking we're all pretty much the fucking same: yes, even you and a dirty cockroach palestinian have almost the same shit going on in the chromosomes, Dave. Is it cultural? Is it economic? Political? Culturally speaking, I'm telling you right now, I'm sure you can find a wide range of differences between a New Yorker from Manhattan and fucking rural Kansan. Hell, once again even the accent is different. THEY EVEN LIVE ON DIFFERENT 'STATES'. What's the difference between a Czech and a Slovak, or a Croat from a Serb? Really, when we get right down to it, is the answer you're looking for "Their passports look different"?

I didn't know you were a World Federalist, Davey! You know, know that I think about it, you're right! We are all the same! We may speak in different tongues and have different hues of skin, but deep down, maybe a Palestinian is the same as a Jordanian. Maybe an American is the same as a Canadian. Maybe Colombian is the same as a Venezuelan... Maybe we don't need states after all. I like that, Dave... I like how you think. Why do we have to separate ourselves? We are all very similar, in so many ways. Flesh, and bone, two legs, and no feathers... This could be a revelation.

So, basically you're saying you have absolutely no idea what the difference is.

If you take a group of people and bring them up in a different living environment than another group of people, of course they're going to adapt to a certain different "culture." I do not in any way, shape or form doubt that the "culture" of the Arabs living in Judea and Sumeria is different than the culture of Arabs living in Jordan. Does every single group of people with a slightly different culture, but the exact same genetic traits need their own country?

Someone asked me before why don't Sikh's have their own country? Can you tell me, genetically, the difference between a Sikh and an Indian? Why do Indian Muslims, i.e. Pakistanis have to get their own country and Jews cannot? Yes, I know Israel does exist - but it does not exist in the form it's supposed to and more than half of the Muslim countries out there do not recognize it. And now they're saying Israel must "give up" its capitol where Judaism has played a central role for thousands of years for what? An Arab Palestine?

Tell you what - someone tell me the difference between a Persian and a Iranian and I will completely support a Palestinian state.

Can someone tell me the difference, PLEASE, between a Persian and an Iranian?

So, basically you're saying you have absolutely no idea what the difference is.

If you take a group of people and bring them up in a different living environment than another group of people, of course they're going to adapt to a certain different "culture." I do not in any way, shape or form doubt that the "culture" of the Arabs living in Judea and Sumeria is different than the culture of Arabs living in Jordan. Does every single group of people with a slightly different culture, but the exact same genetic traits need their own country?

Someone asked me before why don't Sikh's have their own country? Can you tell me, genetically, the difference between a Sikh and an Indian? Why do Indian Muslims, i.e. Pakistanis have to get their own country and Jews cannot? Yes, I know Israel does exist - but it does not exist in the form it's supposed to and more than half of the Muslim countries out there do not recognize it. And now they're saying Israel must "give up" its capitol where Judaism has played a central role for thousands of years for what? An Arab Palestine?

Tell you what - someone tell me the difference between a Persian and a Iranian and I will completely support a Palestinian state.

Can someone tell me the difference, PLEASE, between a Persian and an Iranian?

As usual, David continues to refuse to answer anything in my posts but continues to expect me to answer him. He continues to conveniently ignore to respond to my previous posts in the thread. And once his questions are answered and he has nothing to say, he decides to simply ask more stupid questions like "what is the difference between a Persian and an Iranian." No, David, I think that's quite enough for me. You've already shown yourself to be an idiot, and I think there is no further need to waste my time answering your question until you answer some of mine. Have a nice day. = )

Humans all bleed, they all have the same basic needs, food, water, shelter.

David here is a portion of what you defend.

" Settlers burn hundreds of Acres planted with olives, wheat, and barleyTuesday June 02, 2009 10:24

Also, local sources in Jeet and Far’ata villages, near the northern West Bank city of Qalqilia, stated that the settlers set ablaze hundreds of acres planted with wheat.

The sources added that Israeli soldiers did not attempt to stop the settlers and instead protected them and barred Palestinian fire trucks from reaching the burnt lands."

"On Monday morning, six Palestinians were wounded; one seriously, after the settlers attacked Palestinian laborers on the Nablus-Qalqilia road."

Last edited:
Someone asked me before why don't Sikh's have their own country? Can you tell me, genetically, the difference between a Sikh and an Indian?
"Sikh" implies a specific religious affiliation. "Indian" implies a specific nationality...

And now they're saying Israel must "give up" its capitol where Judaism has played a central role for thousands of years for what? An Arab Palestine?
For an ethnoreligiously pluralistic and truly democratic state that favors no one group of people over another. Most of us have moved beyond the need to affiliate with others based on ethnic background. You may be chosen in your holy book, but here, your ethnicity doesn't make you inherently better or worse than anyone else.

Which one?

Comparing Israel NOW to the settlement of the Americas beginning 5-600 years ago. Different worlds, different mindsets. They are not comparable historical events.

Just the same as the people trying to argue for the Palestinians' "rights" when they lost the right to their land during the rules of the day that it happened, not now. Palestine was part of Transjordan which was part of the Ottoman Empire which got its ass kicked in WWI. Palestine was a British mandate and the Balfour Agreement gave it to the Jews as a Jewish Homeland. By the rules of the day, that's how it went.

The intellectually dishonest and out of context argument that we should selectively apply the rules of today to events that happened when the rules were different doesn't work for you any better than it does the terrorist apologists.

Israel exists. It's not likely to go away and so far, no one's been able to force Israel to do jack shit. Israel has in fact extended more of an olive branch than I ever would. I was alive when that Egyptian terrorist claiming to be Palestinian, Arafat was considered a murdering scumbag, not someone worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize.

I would NEVER have allowed anyone calling themselves "Palestinian", and/or their terrorist government/groups within range of MY border. You can't reason with snakes.

Which one?

Comparing Israel NOW to the settlement of the Americas beginning 5-600 years ago. Different worlds, different mindsets. They are not comparable historical events.

Just the same as the people trying to argue for the Palestinians' "rights" when they lost the right to their land during the rules of the day that it happened, not now. Palestine was part of Transjordan which was part of the Ottoman Empire which got its ass kicked in WWI. Palestine was a British mandate and the Balfour Agreement gave it to the Jews as a Jewish Homeland. By the rules of the day, that's how it went.

The intellectually dishonest and out of context argument that we should selectively apply the rules of today to events that happened when the rules were different doesn't work for you any better than it does the terrorist apologists.

Israel exists. It's not likely to go away and so far, no one's been able to force Israel to do jack shit. Israel has in fact extended more of an olive branch than I ever would. I was alive when that Egyptian terrorist claiming to be Palestinian, Arafat was considered a murdering scumbag, not someone worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize.

I would NEVER have allowed anyone calling themselves "Palestinian", and/or their terrorist government/groups within range of MY border. You can't reason with snakes.

Gunny, you may be a mod, but I've lost ALL respect for you. What business do you have for posting facts here, that will so infuriate the arch-leftist/arab and terror apologists/saudi-paid for propagandists?

The terrible nerve of you to actually expect people to take responsibility for their actions, to be clear on the history of the area, and the facts as they were is just beyond the pale.

Now what will you expect the leftists and so many other clueless turnips posing as posters here do with themselves now that you showed them the errors of their ways?

Someone asked me before why don't Sikh's have their own country? Can you tell me, genetically, the difference between a Sikh and an Indian?
"Sikh" implies a specific religious affiliation. "Indian" implies a specific nationality...

And now they're saying Israel must "give up" its capitol where Judaism has played a central role for thousands of years for what? An Arab Palestine?
For an ethnoreligiously pluralistic and truly democratic state that favors no one group of people over another. Most of us have moved beyond the need to affiliate with others based on ethnic background. You may be chosen in your holy book, but here, your ethnicity doesn't make you inherently better or worse than anyone else.

:lol: A Muslim telling a Jew to make his country "an ethnoreligiously pluralistic and truly democratic state that favors no one group of people over another." :lol:

First of all, that's America. That's not even a European nation as European nations have official religions and are more liberal than America. America is one of few countries to do this. Israel's intended existence is not to be an America. It is intended to be a Jewish National Home. Just as Saudi Arabia is intended to a Muslim National Home.

When the 20+ Muslim countries allow their countries to be open religiou countries, you can start to talk to Israel about doing that.

Man, what a kick. A Muslim saying Israel should be ethnoreligiously pluralistic. Where are you from again? Where is your family from? (note, I am not saying anything derogatory about your family, I just want to know more about your background).

Dude you are fucking either stupid or clueless:

1) Do you know how long it was before blacks could vote, or how many country clubs/neighborhoods TODAY that won't accept jews as members?

2) israel is 20% NON-JEWISH, and that 20% has the SAME RIGHTS in israel as the jews, there was recently an arab muslim on the Israeli supreme court, for instance...

3) The US is not 4 million people surrounded by FIVE HUNDRED MILLION who are actively engaged in destroying her, EVERY DAY ALL DAY

Oh well hey! clearly SLAVERY VALIDATES RACIST ZIONISM!

:rofl: Yea, motherfucker, it's 20% non-jewish because they GAME THE FUCKING DEMOGRAPHICS AND REFUSE TO TREAT PALIS EQUAL TO JEWS. How many sources do you want to see which shows WHY zionists get their Daviod duke on when it comes to birth/deth rates and filtering out WHO counts from those (non-jews) who dont? Just say the word, motherfucker.

yea, sure, you stupid fuck.. just like how those surly ******* just wanted to rape white women after they were let off the field. Seriously, motherfucker, you might as well don your little light blue hood and get it over with.

Did it ever occur to you shit-for-brains that there would NOT be a need for a jewish homeland/refugee camp if christians and especially, muslims, had not spent the last 2,000 years killing and persecuting them?

What is truly funny is that the same assholes who make life miserable for jews are the same ones who turn around and question why the fuck jews feel they need a safe harbor.

Shit, you are fucking stupid...

Maybe it should occur to you that no amount of excuses will validate your bullshit. Blame the last 2k years of christians if you want to; I have no dog in that race. Fuck, them, fuck jews and FUCK YOU. You want to see a terrible life, little jew boy? Let America treat you the same way YOU want to treat palis in israel. THEN we'll see how long you last eating the same shit you smear onto non-jews. But, you don't ahve the balls for that, do you little pussy jew? no, of course you dont.

Yea, just like WHITES needed a "safe harbor" in the South, eh ya festering herpe? I know I know.. POOOOOOOOOR joooos.. the ONLY people to EVER be marginalized in the history of the fucking plantet.. that COUNTS, anyway.

:cuckoo:

here, THIS is for you and your hateful, little tiny dicked zionism, bitch.
middle_finger.jpg

Which one?

Bullshit. Manifest Destiny was NO different from Zionism. In both cases we see a FOREIGN population claim, usurp and conquer land in a fashion that is as old as the first time jews decided to canaanize the fucking "promised land". We see a pair of resentful, violent indegenous people who CONTINUE to fight back, with natives WELL INTO the 1800s.. a good 70% of our entire history as a fucking nation... and, SHOCKER, the near genocidal destruction of a people and culture for the sake of the new, self righteous parasite culture. You don't draw many lines in history that are as solid as this. Hell, this is EXACTLY why you are told to never forget history lest you be doomed to repeat it. Well, like it or not, you might as well have just validated a muslim trail of tears..

... not that the idea doesn't dance on the mind of pathetic bastards like bitchscholar like a fucking giant bowl of ice cream to a child.

Dude you are fucking either stupid or clueless:

1) Do you know how long it was before blacks could vote, or how many country clubs/neighborhoods TODAY that won't accept jews as members?

2) israel is 20% NON-JEWISH, and that 20% has the SAME RIGHTS in israel as the jews, there was recently an arab muslim on the Israeli supreme court, for instance...

3) The US is not 4 million people surrounded by FIVE HUNDRED MILLION who are actively engaged in destroying her, EVERY DAY ALL DAY

Oh well hey! clearly SLAVERY VALIDATES RACIST ZIONISM!

:rofl: Yea, motherfucker, it's 20% non-jewish because they GAME THE FUCKING DEMOGRAPHICS AND REFUSE TO TREAT PALIS EQUAL TO JEWS. How many sources do you want to see which shows WHY zionists get their Daviod duke on when it comes to birth/deth rates and filtering out WHO counts from those (non-jews) who dont? Just say the word, motherfucker.

yea, sure, you stupid fuck.. just like how those surly ******* just wanted to rape white women after they were let off the field. Seriously, motherfucker, you might as well don your little light blue hood and get it over with.

Did it ever occur to you shit-for-brains that there would NOT be a need for a jewish homeland/refugee camp if christians and especially, muslims, had not spent the last 2,000 years killing and persecuting them?

What is truly funny is that the same assholes who make life miserable for jews are the same ones who turn around and question why the fuck jews feel they need a safe harbor.

Shit, you are fucking stupid...

Maybe it should occur to you that no amount of excuses will validate your bullshit. Blame the last 2k years of christians if you want to; I have no dog in that race. Fuck, them, fuck jews and FUCK YOU. You want to see a terrible life, little jew boy? Let America treat you the same way YOU want to treat palis in israel. THEN we'll see how long you last eating the same shit you smear onto non-jews. But, you don't ahve the balls for that, do you little pussy jew? no, of course you dont.

Yea, just like WHITES needed a "safe harbor" in the South, eh ya festering herpe? I know I know.. POOOOOOOOOR joooos.. the ONLY people to EVER be marginalized in the history of the fucking plantet.. that COUNTS, anyway.

:cuckoo:

here, THIS is for you and your hateful, little tiny dicked zionism, bitch.
middle_finger.jpg

How do you know DavidS has a tiny dick? LINK!!!

:lol: A Muslim telling a Jew to make his country "an ethnoreligiously pluralistic and truly democratic state that favors no one group of people over another." :lol:
That does seem to be the situation.

As someone who opposes oppression regardless of its source and of what ideology it uses to disguise itself, I don't see any irony in my condemnation of Israel.

First of all, that's America. That's not even a European nation as European nations have official religions and are more liberal than America. America is one of few countries to do this.
I'm failing to see a reason why Israel shouldn't as well. No modern, stable European country actively persecutes large portions of its population on the bases of ethnicity or religion.

Israel's intended existence is not to be an America. It is intended to be a Jewish National Home. Just as Saudi Arabia is intended to a Muslim National Home.
Both countries are bastions of apartheid in one form or another. As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, I wouldn't set foot near that despotic hellhole even if I could, much less live there. I'm not even going there to fulfill religious obligations until they undergo some serious regime change. I'll assume that your presence in this country is evidence that you prefer the American way of life as well.

When the 20+ Muslim countries allow their countries to be open religiou countries, you can start to talk to Israel about doing that.
When those countries receive nearly unconditional support from the US, when speaking out against those countries is a form of political suicide, and when those countries begin waging wars on populations under their imperialistic control, I'll shift my focus to them.

Man, what a kick. A Muslim saying Israel should be ethnoreligiously pluralistic. Where are you from again?
Here.

Where is your family from? (note, I am not saying anything derogatory about your family, I just want to know more about your background).
Here. The last foreigners who were direct ancestors of mine were all dead before I was born...

Maybe it should occur to you that no amount of excuses will validate your bullshit.

I think if i sat and squatted one out it would have more facts, intelligence and value than you or anything you have ever said on this board. You are so, so weak.

And you never served. Never, ever served, probably because you're a weak little sissy like i said who's afraid.

Maybe it should occur to you that no amount of excuses will validate your bullshit.

I think if i sat and squatted one out it would have more facts, intelligence and value than you or anything you have ever said on this board. You are so, so weak.

And you never served. Never, ever served, probably because you're a weak little sissy like i said who's afraid.

The bolded text was your first logical error. The rest is about what i'd expect from a little zohan wannabe frustrated with his own general impotence. Face it, Gilad... you are about as intimidating as a rainbow colored bracelet from a 25 cent machine. I've seen lumps of cotton candy more daunting than you. Just because you serve lunch at the mess hall and technically may have served doesn't mean you have a monopoly on bad ass. GAY ass, maybe.. but certainly not BAD ass.

The More You Know, bitch.

MoreYouKnow.jpg

Forum List

Back