Stop the illegal settlements!

Is Rhodescholar a Jew?

I don't know. I do know that Slowbum uses his alleged political beliefs as a mask for his thinly veiled anti-Semitism, as is the case with David's anti-Arab bigotry (though the Palestinians are a Semitic people).

They are, but you won't find a single one of our local jews admit that. Which, pretty much illustrates why I have no problem treating them as hatefully as they do palis and why, consequently, you seem to be looking for some bandwagon to leap onto after the mudhole I stomped in your ass this morning.

when you start comparing me with zionist jews who are more interested in equality than ethnicity like I am then you can wield the scarlet A.. Until then, your perspective here is about as useless as your take on the age of consent.

Tolerated? Do me a favor, let a complete stranger into your home who takes all your food, uses all your electricity, doesn't pay for a thing and keeps taking up more and more space in your home. Then tell me when you want to kick the guy out that YOU'RE being tolerated, asshole.

So you CAN empathize with the Pali struggle since the creation of israel!

You know, a bunch of jewish strangers who came in, took all the food, uses all the electricity, doesn't pay for shit outside of herding the natives behind an aparthied wall and KEEPS taking up more and MORe canaanized land?

shit, dave.. you are ironic and dont even know it.

You're SO funny! The Jews lived in Israel thousands of years before the word "Palestinia" ever existed. The Jews lived in Israel thousands of years before the Roman Empire existed. The Jews lived in Israel thousands of years before Islam existed.

And you somehow think that the Jews should give up their land of thousands of years to Muslims who have lived there for dozens?

#1 - Syrinia-Palestinia Provincia didn't exist until the 1700 years ago when it was ruled by ITALIANS.
#2 - Arab Muslims did not rule over Israel until 1300 years ago
#3 - Arab Muslims lost rule over Israel 1000 years ago
#3 - The first mention of land of Israel came about 3500 years ago. The first Kingdom of Israel that united the twelve tribes came bout 3000 years ago.

Do the math.

Oh shut the fuck up you drama queen EGYPTIAN. You people have no more right to that land than any other roving band of conquerers. Moses didn't begin his trip in Israel, you schmuck.

HA!

when did you become a spokesman for USMB, pedobear? :rofl:

go tell it to your next 12 year old victim, sicko.

This is a sign of the pathetic clownishness that I'm referring to, scholar. The background of his reason for doing this is actually a rather sad spectacle; I've previously established context through something I said this morning.

I think that Western society has suffered from an artificial extension of childhood through the creation of adolescence that we'd be better off without. That view's pretty well summed up by this comment by John Darling:

[There is a] common-sense perception, endemic in our culture, of children as rather silly and immature, unfit to be given responsibility. Yet such a view is clearly in danger of being self-confirming; for where children are seen as silly and immature, they will not be given responsibility, and where they are not given responsibility, they are likely to remain silly and immature.

To that end, I advocate lessening and eventually abolishing age restrictions, including the voting age, working age, drinking age, etc. I do this not because I believe that infants or toddlers will be at the head of the workforce, but because I believe that no specific age limit can serve as anything but arbitrary, and that adolescents and pre-teens in general can probably function as adults if trained to do so, along with the occasional genuine "child."

Anyway, several people here have placed an inordinate amount of focus on the age of sexual consent, and suggest that my support of youth rights is entirely centered around sexual interests in prepubescent children. Since that false belief was a major element in my ban from Political Forum, and since it's a fraudulent and extremely disgusting allegation with no proof, I got pretty sick of it and thus demanded that little Jilly post a document indicating that I'd received a clinical diagnosis of pedophilia. Unsurprisingly, she hasn't and is obviously not able to. She chose to make that ridiculous and low personal attack based on an ideological disagreement with me.

Slowbum here is identical in his tactics, though his inanity is more common and typically more obnoxious.

HA!

when did you become a spokesman for USMB, pedobear? :rofl:

go tell it to your next 12 year old victim, sicko.

This is a sign of the pathetic clownishness that I'm referring to, scholar. The background of his reason for doing this is actually a rather sad spectacle; I've previously established context through something I said this morning.

I think that Western society has suffered from an artificial extension of childhood through the creation of adolescence that we'd be better off without. That view's pretty well summed up by this comment by John Darling:

[There is a] common-sense perception, endemic in our culture, of children as rather silly and immature, unfit to be given responsibility. Yet such a view is clearly in danger of being self-confirming; for where children are seen as silly and immature, they will not be given responsibility, and where they are not given responsibility, they are likely to remain silly and immature.

To that end, I advocate lessening and eventually abolishing age restrictions, including the voting age, working age, drinking age, etc. I do this not because I believe that infants or toddlers will be at the head of the workforce, but because I believe that no specific age limit can serve as anything but arbitrary, and that adolescents and pre-teens in general can probably function as adults if trained to do so, along with the occasional genuine "child."

Anyway, several people here have placed an inordinate amount of focus on the age of sexual consent, and suggest that my support of youth rights is entirely centered around sexual interests in prepubescent children. Since that false belief was a major element in my ban from Political Forum, and since it's a fraudulent and extremely disgusting allegation with no proof, I got pretty sick of it and thus demanded that little Jilly post a document indicating that I'd received a clinical diagnosis of pedophilia. Unsurprisingly, she hasn't and is obviously not able to. She chose to make that ridiculous and low personal attack based on an ideological disagreement with me.

Slowbum here is identical in his tactics, though his inanity is more common and typically more obnoxious.

Dude, the only thing you've established is that it continues to be creepy when you buy condoms and hard lemonade on the same receipt. Again, WHEN did you become some kind of voice for the unified people of USMB, pedo? Hell, we BARELY let you back into the fucking playgr... errr... nevermind.

:lol:

Hey, we can take a look at some MORE choice quotes from Pedopostate if you want to squirm in your chair some more... THEY KNOW what feels good, right sicko?

"We"? No, that would imply some role in the decision-making process on your part, a role that was decidedly non-existent. :lol:

Feel free to quote what you please. I've never been one to retreat from my ideological beliefs.

"We"? No, that would imply some role in the decision-making process on your part, a role that was decidedly non-existent. :lol:

Feel free to quote what you please. I've never been one to retreat from my ideological beliefs.

HA! no, you get banned for them instead, perv. After begging for re-admittance and hiding behind a fake account the powers that be gave you another fragile chance. Yet, I'm betting you would not be missed if that was your last post. You see, that is how society at large treats people with minds as fucked up as yours.

:cool:

So you CAN empathize with the Pali struggle since the creation of israel!

You know, a bunch of jewish strangers who came in, took all the food, uses all the electricity, doesn't pay for shit outside of herding the natives behind an aparthied wall and KEEPS taking up more and MORe canaanized land?

shit, dave.. you are ironic and dont even know it.

You're SO funny! The Jews lived in Israel thousands of years before the word "Palestinia" ever existed. The Jews lived in Israel thousands of years before the Roman Empire existed. The Jews lived in Israel thousands of years before Islam existed.

And you somehow think that the Jews should give up their land of thousands of years to Muslims who have lived there for dozens?

#1 - Syrinia-Palestinia Provincia didn't exist until the 1700 years ago when it was ruled by ITALIANS.
#3 - The first mention of land of Israel came about 3500 years ago. The first Kingdom of Israel that united the twelve tribes came bout 3000 years ago.

Do the math.

Oh shut the fuck up you drama queen EGYPTIAN. You people have no more right to that land than any other roving band of conquerers. Moses didn't begin his trip in Israel, you schmuck.

So you choose to ignore facts? No problem. Makes discussing relevant issues with you pointless. And Moses wasn't the first Israeli.

Is Rhodescholar a Jew?

I don't know. I do know that Slowbum uses his alleged political beliefs as a mask for his thinly veiled anti-Semitism, as is the case with David's anti-Arab bigotry (though the Palestinians are a Semitic people).

They are, but you won't find a single one of our local jews admit that. Which, pretty much illustrates why I have no problem treating them as hatefully as they do palis and why, consequently, you seem to be looking for some bandwagon to leap onto after the mudhole I stomped in your ass this morning.

I asked and he said "it didn't matter".

Sorry, but it seems like it does matter.

Jillian is a liberal, yet on this issue, she seems to break with us just like Lieberman jumped on the GOP bandwaggon over the Iraq war.

Sooo obvious the are seeing this issue from bias eyes.

Not saying they are wrong or right. Just saying.

And thats not good when you think one side is 100% wrong and you are 100% right. That's what Bush did with Iraq too. God forbid we even mention treating arabs with a little more respect and dignity.

Is Amadenijad a fucking nut? Sure. But we work with Turkey all the time and they're nuts too.

Last edited:

Do the math.

So you choose to ignore facts? No problem. Makes discussing relevant issues with you pointless. And Moses wasn't the first Israeli.

It's funny to watch you cry about someone ignoring facts given how hard you really, REALLY try to ignore the population of non-jews living on that land right before the creation of isreal.. AND, your refusal to extend as much equality to non-jews in israel as you enjoy here in America.

Sorry, I don't put much weight on jewish mythology to acknowledge abraham as anything more than your version of Achilles.

It's funny to watch you cry about someone ignoring facts given how hard you really, REALLY try to ignore the population of non-jews living on that land right before the creation of isreal.. AND, your refusal to extend as much equality to non-jews in israel as you enjoy here in America.

Sorry, I don't put much weight on jewish mythology to acknowledge abraham as anything more than your version of Achilles.

And even funnier is your lack of understanding in how jews were living there as well, and are allowed to immigrate just as arabs are.

As for your equality demands, when are you going to ask arab nations to allow jews to own land and vote?

And even funnier is your lack of understanding in how jews were living there as well, and are allowed to immigrate just as arabs are.

As for your equality demands, when are you going to ask arab nations to allow jews to own land and vote?

Right after we go ahead and take the Zionist approach here in the US and reserve voting rights for Whites only. This is, after all, a nation created BY and FOR Euro Caucasians... Unless, of course, you can name the jewish founding father..

Again, it's fucking hilarious how you people point a finger at a muslim when I remind you of your equality here in the US. By all means, let jews live in palisrael along with palis.. but putting a fucking ethnic slant on who REALLY counts, ie a JEWISH israel, is no different than the quest for an ARYAN germany. You can ponder that as you go ahead and pack your shit and get the fuck out of my CAUCASIAN NATION.

It's funny to watch you cry about someone ignoring facts given how hard you really, REALLY try to ignore the population of non-jews living on that land right before the creation of isreal..

Are you really ignoring facts this much?

The population of the land area known as Palestine during the British Mandate during Ottoman rule was less than 400,000, according to the 1905 Ottoman census. Of the 200,000, over 50,000 were Jews immigrating from Europe as the rise of Zionism was taking hold. When the British Mandate of Palestine took place, the population of the land was supposed to be 100% Jewish. This was the reason for the creation of Trans-Jordan. But the Arabs immigrated into Israel illegally - so yes, while you may say that the population of the British Mandate of Palestine had a majority Arab-Muslim rule by 1945, that's like saying most of the population in the southwest of the US is Mexican. I don't count illegal immigrants. And an illegal immigrant into Palestine is anyone who is a Muslim. There is such a thing as ethnocentric pride - as in, you like the people of the same ethnicity. Jewish Palestine was the best attempt to make the land 100% Jewish - as an overwhelming majority of Arab land at that time was 100% Muslim. Palestine was NOT Arab land during Ottoman rule.

Let me repeat this to you.

Palestine was NOT Arab land during Ottoman rule.

Do you understand this? Open up any fucking college history book and read this for yourself.

When the Ottoman Empire collapsed, the British took over the land, just like the French took over Lebanon and Syria. It was then British land - again, NOT Arab.

The British made the laws. Their laws were "Jewish immigration into Palestine only."

AND, your refusal to extend as much equality to non-jews in israel as you enjoy here in America.

Non-Jews enjoy complete equality in Israel as they do in the US. Those are the laws. If a few people treat them differently, that's a few people. I only care about the law.

Mythology? Do your research, bub. For every verse in the Torah, there is ample amount of archeological evidence to support what transpires.

Right after we go ahead and take the Zionist approach here in the US and reserve voting rights for Whites only. This is, after all, a nation created BY and FOR Euro Caucasians... Unless, of course, you can name the jewish founding father..Again, it's fucking hilarious how you people point a finger at a muslim when I remind you of your equality here in the US.

Dude you are fucking either stupid or clueless:

1) Do you know how long it was before blacks could vote, or how many country clubs/neighborhoods TODAY that won't accept jews as members?

2) israel is 20% NON-JEWISH, and that 20% has the SAME RIGHTS in israel as the jews, there was recently an arab muslim on the Israeli supreme court, for instance...

3) The US is not 4 million people surrounded by FIVE HUNDRED MILLION who are actively engaged in destroying her, EVERY DAY ALL DAY

By all means, let jews live in palisrael along with palis.. but putting a fucking ethnic slant on who REALLY counts, ie a JEWISH israel, is no different than the quest for an ARYAN germany. You can ponder that as you go ahead and pack your shit and get the fuck out of my CAUCASIAN NATION.

Did it ever occur to you shit-for-brains that there would NOT be a need for a jewish homeland/refugee camp if christians and especially, muslims, had not spent the last 2,000 years killing and persecuting them?

What is truly funny is that the same assholes who make life miserable for jews are the same ones who turn around and question why the fuck jews feel they need a safe harbor.

Shit, you are fucking stupid...

David ... your initial argument is stupid.

The rest of you fucks who support terrorists who are in fact what David says they are ... Arabs ... your arguments are beyond stupid. I've never seen so much backwards-assed thinking in my life that didn't come straight from the Democratic Party.

The fact is, the people of Palestine voted for an international terrorist organization to represent them as their government. That makes them no less criminals who wage war against women and children.

What does Israel have to do? Jump into the Red Sea to the man? You people need to wake up. NOTHING short of that is going to satisfy Hamas nor Hezbollah; yet, you want to shed crocodile tears for them and act like they're victims simply because they keep picking fights and getting their asses kicked for it.

Think not? Israel have these so called Palestinians asses kicked all the way to Beirut. Israel did NOT have to let them come back, nor give them shit. But Israel did. What did they get in return? Daily rocket attacks.

You people making excuses for a bunch of murdering scum who live solely for the purpose of fighting a war of genocide need to get your heads out of your butts and clean the crap out of your eyes.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back