stop the cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security

please call your elected officials. The Congressional switchboard 866-220-0044
can be called during business hours.

Events to protest cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security
Events to protest cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security - Atheist Nexus

You're going to have to realize that those programs are going broke in the not too distant future. You're going tohave to realize that raising taxes on the rich is not going to come close to making up the difference.

I mean, look at it: You'got a 1.6 trillion deficit that will grow larger because we have more seniors entering those programs every day. So you raise taxes on the rich and get an additional revenue of approx 70 billion a yr. Where the blue blazes hell do you plan on paying for the additional 1.5 trillion of debt each year?

They'll raise taxes on the rich and cut defense spending. That's the only response Democrats have. Never mind we could never raise enough taxes nor cut enough defense spending to make it happen.
All those programs need to be reformed or phased out.
The GOP has put forth several good plans to do both.
The Democrats have put forth a number of good proposals to do just that. Oh, wait....

hey just wait 9 years and then maybe another 2-3....there won't be a need for cuts because the system will just blow up......and there ya go, done minus cuts!

hey just wait 9 years and then maybe another 2-3....there won't be a need for cuts because the system will just blow up......and there ya go, done minus cuts!

and the dims are NEVER responsible.. remember that.

Events to protest cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security - Atheist Nexus

You're going to have to realize that those programs are going broke in the not too distant future. You're going tohave to realize that raising taxes on the rich is not going to come close to making up the difference.

I mean, look at it: You'got a 1.6 trillion deficit that will grow larger because we have more seniors entering those programs every day. So you raise taxes on the rich and get an additional revenue of approx 70 billion a yr. Where the blue blazes hell do you plan on paying for the additional 1.5 trillion of debt each year?

Really would like an answer for my question. And no, cutting gov't fraud and waste is not going to happen to any meaningful degree. Otherwise they woulda done it already.

Why are people so worried about 'the rich?' The rich weren't worried about you when they took their jobs to third world countries! :cuckoo:

I JUST don't get it! The rich don't need you or me.

Why are people so worried about 'the rich?' The rich weren't worried about you when they took their jobs to third world countries! :cuckoo:

I JUST don't get it! The rich don't need you or me.

No, but the dems want to take more and more of their money and give it to somebody else. It's the principle of the thing more than anything else, it is believed that if you raise taxes on the rich the dems will find a way to spend it rather than cut the debt/deficits. Plus it is widely believed that raising taxes on people who provide the most capital to startup new businesses is a bad idea. So investment here in the US is disincentivized, not only for US citizens but also foreign investors.

I love it when Republicans deny they would make major cuts to social security. We all know they would. The question is, would Biden? Would Pete Buttijej? I believe they would. Would Warren or Sanders? No.

I believe Warren and Sanders are the only true liberals. Win or lose Democrats need to pick a liberal.

Don't fall for this Bloomberg bullshit. Michael Blumberg is a Republican. Don't let a Republican billionaire step into our primaries and try to run. He can try, but lets kick his ass out. He should have taken Trump on in the primaries.

Progressive Group Debuts Ad Blasting Joe Biden For Backing Social Security Cuts | HuffPost

Forum List

Back