Stolen valor- Colonel asks for ride back to base

I am surprised they didn’t nail her for impersonating an Officer

He should have politely asked for her Military ID to fill out the paperwork to loan her money

Last edited:
I got an emergency loan while on leave back around 1990, you were able in those days to go to a military base while on leave and get an emergency loan, and myself and a friend drove to an Air Force base (I was Army) and I was able to fill out some paperwork and get a $500 loan, which was just deducted from my next paycheck. It was actually pretty easy to do, and if she is really active duty, she could get a loan this way. She better have a profile that allows her to wear tennis shoes while in uniform. Something tells me she won't be in the military for long.

I got an emergency loan while on leave back around 1990, you were able in those days to go to a military base while on leave and get an emergency loan, and myself and a friend drove to an Air Force base (I was Army) and I was able to fill out some paperwork and get a $500 loan, which was just deducted from my next paycheck. It was actually pretty easy to do, and if she is really active duty, she could get a loan this way. She better have a profile that allows her to wear tennis shoes while in uniform. Something tells me she won't be in the military for long.
Were you a Colonel too?

Forum List

Back