Stockpiling supplies...just in case.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Food prices go up. Natural disaster. Etc.

What do you have stockpiled? I'm not talking about a "bug out bag". Some can't bug out. So those with cellars and storage sheds...whatcha got in there?

I LOVE peanut butter!!

Peanut%20butter%202011.jpg

• Banned
LOL! You sure do! And I don't have any in my stockpile. I need some. But I like mine mixed with honey. And I don't have honey out there either. Thanks for the reminder. I'm writing it down now.

This sounds about as crazy as all the hysteria that was going around just before the year 2000. Anything more that a few items in case of a bad storm such as a tornado or hurricane is a bit over the top.

What do you have stockpiled? I'm not talking about a "bug out bag". Some can't bug out. So those with cellars and storage sheds...whatcha got in there?
Food, Shotgun, Handgun and ammo for both. Now buying Silver and a little Gold.

• Banned
I have 132 grams of silver collected so far. But I'm going to sell it on ebay cuz that money will go towards the 38 I plan on buying soon.

BBD, the location I am in, I cannot leave. No matter what. I want backup in case power goes out or whatnot. So that's what I'm doing. Plus, it's great to be out of something in the cabinet and I can go to the mini store in my back yard. :lol

I have canned goods chicken beef tuna vegetables fruits
dry goods powder milk water, pasta spices medical supplies bleach cat food for the pets, gas for generator gas for grill oil for lantern fire starter material batteries for communication and lighting plastic bags toilet paper paper towels guns and several thousands rounds of various cal. ammo

And other stuff that I will not mention.

One thing I did not mention I hav land and seed to grow my food if need be.

Last edited:

I live in Arizona and a basement is a concept :( .

I miss them though but no, I am not building a stockpile room. I haven't watched beck in a long time. :lol:

dry goods powder milk water, pasta spices medical supplies bleach cat food for the pets, gas for generator gas for grill oil for lantern fire starter material batteries for communication and lighting plastic bags toilet paper paper towels guns and several thousands rounds of various cal. ammo

Ah. I forgot the powdered milk. And the oil for a lantern. But I didn't forget the hibachi and charcoal. I'll write the powdered milk down.
I want a generator, too. But they are costly. Power here goes out A LOT. And I need more ammo. Just in case someone gets a wild hair to try to take whats mine.

This sounds about as crazy as all the hysteria that was going around just before the year 2000. Anything more that a few items in case of a bad storm such as a tornado or hurricane is a bit over the top.

I don't agree. I have been stock piling food lately. China is trying to remove the US dollar as the reserve currency.
The amount of printing we have done is criminal. The federal reserve has more than doubled the amount of our currency.
see chart: St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base (BASE) - FRED - St. Louis Fed
That a lot of money, but then it's is multiplied by the banks through the lending process.

Bottom line is that we have created financial bubbles all over the world. (a new reason for the world to hate us) This will not only create inflation, but hyperinflation. Think of Yugoslavia and Zimbabwe, their currency went to zero. Every currency in the world is tied to the US dollar. It is going to fail. When it does we will bring everyone down with us.
There are economist and even a US congressman warning us.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AylEw4ZpL2E]YouTube - Ron Paul:Death of the Dollar[/ame]
If I'm wrong and I hope I am, storing food causes no harm. If I'm right, it can save your life.

I have 132 grams of silver collected so far. But I'm going to sell it on ebay cuz that money will go towards the 38 I plan on buying soon.

BBD, the location I am in, I cannot leave. No matter what. I want backup in case power goes out or whatnot. So that's what I'm doing. Plus, it's great to be out of something in the cabinet and I can go to the mini store in my back yard. :lol

What kind of 38? What make? S&W?

You have unmentionables? Ooooo . . . . :whip: :party: :eusa_whistle:

Ah. I forgot the powdered milk. And the oil for a lantern. But I didn't forget the hibachi and charcoal. I'll write the powdered milk down.
I want a generator, too. But they are costly. Power here goes out A LOT. And I need more ammo. Just in case someone gets a wild hair to try to take whats mine.

you can get generator's at aldis for 299.00 even though the add says 399.00 it is an old add just wanted to show you they have them

ALDI - Special Purchases from February 17, 2008

What kind of 38? What make? S&W?

No clue. Ex is going to get it, but it will fit my poor hand. Snub nose revolver. He looked at it and said it was pefect for me.

Someone posted a youtube vid of a black guy about the McD's incident. Don't remember which thread either. I think it was BigReb that posted the vid. Anyway, the guy in the vid said what I've been thinking for some time now. Gas is going to go to 6 bucks per gallon soon. Food prices are going to go up. Money is tight. NOW is the time to stockpile food. Just get as much as you can, and eat it as you go while you replace what you eat so the expiration date is kept as fresh as possible. I use my stockpile from time to time, then replace it with fresher stuff. So it is not going to waste.
When I'm at the store and there are specials of 10 for 10, you bet I'm going to fill my cart.

Someone posted a youtube vid of a black guy about the McD's incident. Don't remember which thread either. I think it was BigReb that posted the vid. Anyway, the guy in the vid said what I've been thinking for some time now. Gas is going to go to 6 bucks per gallon soon. Food prices are going to go up. Money is tight. NOW is the time to stockpile food. Just get as much as you can, and eat it as you go while you replace what you eat so the expiration date is kept as fresh as possible. I use my stockpile from time to time, then replace it with fresher stuff. So it is not going to waste.
When I'm at the store and there are specials of 10 for 10, you bet I'm going to fill my cart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYvG33M5jh8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Violence in McDonalds is Only the Beginning![/ame]

Forum List

Back