Stockpiling supplies...just in case.

Thats the vid I was talking about! Thanks BigReb!

I'll check the other links.

Thanks for the links!
I want to add to my stockpile a book about edible weeds, plants, etc and their healing properties. No vids, though. Dvds, vhs, etc. Book form. Do you have any recommendations? One that has a list of each herb/weed/fruit/root that is edible along with pics for each one to be recognizable? Different states have different flora and fauna, so of course I would need one for my locale, which is california. I am not sure where to start or even how to start. Maybe ebay. Or my local used bookstore. But if you have some suggestions on titles, I'd appreciate it.

We have been adding to the "bombshelter" for years.
We have a distiller for making liqueur and purifying water.
Got to get on with building rabbit hutches.

Eh, they sell mre's at Luke air force base which is near my home. Maybe I will get some and hope to god I never have to eat them. Not because if I eat them, something horrible happened, I just dont want to eat them again.

with powdered milk and condensed milk you can make some pretty drinkable milk.

I also stockpile food on the hoof.

Food prices go up. Natural disaster. Etc.

What do you have stockpiled? I'm not talking about a "bug out bag". Some can't bug out. So those with cellars and storage sheds...whatcha got in there?

Lot's of dry dehydrated good's keeps longer water will be easy to find plenty of fuel and selected camping gear or course well stocked on defense. Gold and Silver just in case and a small cash reserve

I have 132 grams of silver collected so far. But I'm going to sell it on ebay cuz that money will go towards the 38 I plan on buying soon.

BBD, the location I am in, I cannot leave. No matter what. I want backup in case power goes out or whatnot. So that's what I'm doing. Plus, it's great to be out of something in the cabinet and I can go to the mini store in my back yard. :lol

What kind of 38? What make? S&W?

No clue. Ex is going to get it, but it will fit my poor hand. Snub nose revolver. He looked at it and said it was pefect for me.

You trust your EX to arm you?:eusa_pray:

That has been on so many Alfred Hitchcock episodes.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Food prices go up. Natural disaster. Etc.

What do you have stockpiled? I'm not talking about a "bug out bag". Some can't bug out. So those with cellars and storage sheds...whatcha got in there?

I've got enough foodstuff saved up to last about 2 months. I just rotate it out like I worked in the grocery store so it doesn't go bad if its perishable. I started stocking up when bush signed those bailouts.

I've got about 100 gallons of bottle water too but its in big jugs (5 gallon).

I also have a stockpile of .22 30-6 and 9mm ammo for my guns in case I have to resort to hunting or god forbid I have to defend my family and supplies.

I still want to buy a generator so I can buy some meats to store in a freezer, I dont see the point in doing it without a generator though becuase if things get that bad we wont have power and the meat will just spoil.

Enough Jack Daniels and weed so when the end comes I won't even notice (or give a shit).

Thank you!

Im going to get a few handles of vodka too, i dont have any booze saved up at all....i dont really drink but hell I could trade it for food i bet if that type of situation ever arises...and its good antiseptic/anisthetic just in case ;)

Forum List

Back