Stock markets up, unemployment is down, ya gotta admit it's gettin' better...

Eric Cartman

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
[youtube]gP4apO4dbhw[/youtube]

After listening to Beck for the last couple of years I was scared to peak my head out of the shelter... but when I finally did, things are looking up.:razz:

Shhhhhhh....

Don't tell the rightwingers

Gas is going up which causes the price of everything to go up. If 9% employment isn't bad enough the Country is facing inflation and the loss of the Japanese market. What are we hearing from the president? It's simple...use less gas while he and his elitist comrades jet all over the world. It's incredible that there is no outrage about Obama lending Brazil money to improve their (Soros affiliated) oil industry and telling them that the US will be their best customer while preventing US companies from drilling for oil.

Shhhhhhh....

Don't tell the rightwingers

I am just sure it was those guys that were saying that Obama's policies would put us in another 'great' depression.

Thank God I have a bucket full of old gold coins and food insurance... just in case.

Stock markets up, unemployment is down, ya gotta admit it's gettin' better...

Unfortunately (for the 'Baggers), there's that one major-hurdle that'll never be breached.

Obama will always be Black.

kchroniciles.jpg

We are looking up from the bottom of a very deep shaft. We have had years of really deep unemployment, inflation is starting to rage like the hulk.

So unemployment is down by 2 tenths of one percent. It is great news. I am all enthusiastic about it myself, as it means I might get a job one day. So go ahead and ....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeTgx_pj6m8"]Celebrate[/ame]
But make sure your reality check doesn't bounce

Well, it's been 2 years you you guys saying "thing are getting better!" Do you really mean it this time! =D

UE keeps getting better (iother than when it gets worse lolz) because people simply fall off and are not counted anymore! YES GOOD NEWS!

Now all you have to do is prove to the rest of America that you're not making this shit up on the spot. The next election will be hard on Obama, I really hope its Ron Paul that runs against Obama. Sure RP probably won't win but ten of millions of people will hear something different and Bush's I mean Obama's policies will be all that much harder to sell in his next term.

[youtube]gP4apO4dbhw[/youtube]

After listening to Beck for the last couple of years I was scared to peak my head out of the shelter... but when I finally did, things are looking up.:razz:

I would hardly call 9% unemploment,skyrockting gas prices and food prices going through the roof an improvement.
Oh and inflation is coming next. In fact it's already started.
And as long as gov spending continues I dont see any real changes coming.
Public confidence is way down.

Gas is going up which causes the price of everything to go up. If 9% employment isn't bad enough the Country is facing inflation and the loss of the Japanese market. What are we hearing from the president? It's simple...use less gas while he and his elitist comrades jet all over the world. It's incredible that there is no outrage about Obama lending Brazil money to improve their (Soros affiliated) oil industry and telling them that the US will be their best customer while preventing US companies from drilling for oil.

2741843_370.jpg

The stock market is going up mostly because zillions of dollars are being pumped into the system...An increase in the raw numbers without an increase in buying power.

How are your fuel and food prices looking these days?

Well I paid more for gas a couple of summers ago then now and I noticed that McDonald's still has their $1 menu.

No Weimar republic yet.

The stock market is going up mostly because zillions of dollars are being pumped into the system...An increase in the raw numbers without an increase in buying power.

2741843_370.jpg

Well I paid more for gas a couple of summers ago then now and I noticed that McDonald's still has their $1 menu.

No Weimar republic yet.

whistling_past-300x294.jpg

Please tell me what Obama did to actually facilitate any economic improvement... and show your work
You 'Baggers make this tooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

I thought jobs were the only thing that mattered

Moving the goal posts so soon?

Well, it's been 2 years you you guys saying "thing are getting better!" Do you really mean it this time! =D

UE keeps getting better (iother than when it gets worse lolz) because people simply fall off and are not counted anymore! YES GOOD NEWS!

Now all you have to do is prove to the rest of America that you're not making this shit up on the spot.
You mean.....like the folks at FAUX Noise, right??

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
528.gif

I thought jobs were the only thing that mattered

Moving the goal posts so soon?
When have I ever said that?

Forum List

Back