Stock Market today???

They worried as hell about the democrats taking over the house and fucking shit up again.

Yeah, when it’s good it is because of Trump, When it’s bad it’s because of the Dems. Can you be any more predictable?!

Uhm use your brains..

Only in lefty land do they think holding someone back will make them win a race
Of course over regulation stalls growth I’m not debating that. But your making connections that aren’t there and ignoring reality. Take off your partisan blinders

Really mad Maxine in charge of old Barney Frank's job won't freak people out?

And the slide continues. When will it stop?
The market runs on emotion

If all you people would stop being emotional knee jerk reactionaries we'd see a lot less fluctuation in the market

I mean really do you think a company that was worth 1000 a share yesterday is worth half that today?
In short yes. Any one wanna buy some Sears stock? How long has Sears been around? Companies implode we have many examples of this over time.How about starting a Bias Ply Tire company. I have some Central Soya stock certificates if you would like to have some. They use to be one of the largest commodoties trader in the world. Poof gone over night. Enron any one?

Sears didn't implode overnight

it was a long time coming
Figure out what Puilson is doing and copy him. Fucker read though several hundred thousand mortgages and thier entire underwrting file before shorting the real estate market. Wanna talk due diligence! That type of fortitude does not go away. Let him do the work and copy.

They worried as hell about the democrats taking over the house and fucking shit up again.

Yeah, when it’s good it is because of Trump, When it’s bad it’s because of the Dems. Can you be any more predictable?!

Uhm use your brains..

Of course over regulation stalls growth I’m not debating that. But your making connections that aren’t there and ignoring reality. Take off your partisan blinders

She’s a mouthpiece who I certainly don’t support being in charge of anything. But that that speculation isn’t the cause of the stock market crashing.

Bears make money.
Bulls make money.
Pigs get slaughtered.

It really IS that simple.
Look at how high stocks soared for no good reason.
Watch how fast the pigs will try to get out of the mud they shat in.

Uhm use your brains..

She’s a mouthpiece who I certainly don’t support being in charge of anything. But that that speculation isn’t the cause of the stock market crashing.

Wait a second

You do know it's all based on speculation?

They are freaking the hell out ..I was just reading it.

Uhm use your brains..

Wait a second

How’s the market doing for the entire year?

Yes it’s based on speculation. Trump campaigned on a bunch of hot air and consumer confidence jumped as did the market. Now reality is hitting and those who were hypnotized are waking up.

Junk bonds not junk laws!

Who cares how much money the rich make, if the Poor don't have to suffer for it.

An unemployment compensation fund could be initially created with junk bonds and attractive interest rates.

A general tax on employers could be established instead of the inefficiency of our current regime.

We could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

FDIC cooperation could render this a safe investment with potentially attractive rates.

Uhm use your brains..

Wait a second

Yes it’s based on speculation. Trump campaigned on a bunch of hot air and consumer confidence jumped as did the market. Now reality is hitting and those who were hypnotized are waking up.

Wait he backed up his hot air by trashing the Obama's EPA...

It goes up. It goes down. Just like Climate Change, a few days, doesn't tell the tale. People will look at this as a buying opportunity as the long term prospects for the economy are excellent.

Who cares how much money the rich make, if the Poor don't have to suffer for it.

An unemployment compensation fund could be initially created with junk bonds and attractive interest rates.

A general tax on employers could be established instead of the inefficiency of our current regime.

We could be improving the efficiency of our economy and lowering our tax burden at the same time.

FDIC cooperation could render this a safe investment with potentially attractive rates.

You really need to get that dildo out of your mouth and speak normally Jake.

Wait a second

Good for him

You mean like when it was good 44 and Dems were saying it was 44 economy. When there was talk of a trade war it started to become Trumps and now that the stock market has slid it is all Trumps economy?

Wait a second

Good for him

So you agree to let horse run you let it run?

It's kind of basic anything..

When the markets open today, will the slide continue? If it does, this could be the start of an economic disaster. I am nervous about it. Overseas markets had wild swings. Will the NYSE?

Republicans in Congress are really sweating this.

Trump's running up the debt because he thinks he will be out of office when those chickens come to roost.

A another 800 point drop will swing more Senators to the Impeachment train or to start passing legislation to quell the Trump disaster. Like a bill to end Trump's tariffs. A silent Senate will become a Democrat Senate when the Democrat candidate wins in a land slide in 2020 with huge coattails.

Today might be that turning point.
/——/ Whoa, I thought this was Obama’s stock market? Now it’s Trumps?

You really need to get that dildo out of your mouth and speak normally Jake.

economically clueless and economically Causeless; but have the affirmative action of the franchise anyway. how right wing of you.

You mean like when it was good 44 and Dems were saying it was 44 economy. When there was talk of a trade war it started to become Trumps and now that the stock market has slid it is all Trumps economy?
who's trade war is it?

Wait a second

Good for him

gibberish.

who's trade war is it?
/----/ China's. They have been hosing us for decades thanks to weak US leadership who decided to kick the can down the road.

Wait a second

Good for him

gibberish.

A fucking negro talking gibberish is gibberish?

Suck some more dolly parton milk ..

.:)

Wait a second

Good for him

gibberish.

Gibberish is the eyes of gibberish?

Forum List

Back