Stock Market At All Time High

Thanks Biden! All of this man's hard work remembering what day it is and when he needs to take his meds has really paid off.

Seriously though, how much is Biden really the leader right now? Does anybody see that dude walk around and speak on TV and think that he's definitely running the show?

The wins keep coming for Joe Biden. Record stock market is the latest following record jobs and a soft landing of inflation. I paid $2.49 for gas this morning. I mean what else can he do?

Sorry about the last thread.. hit post before I got it set up.

1702574870399.png

Thanks Biden! All of this man's hard work remembering what day it is and when he needs to take his meds has really paid off.

Seriously though, how much is Biden really the leader right now? Does anybody see that dude walk around and speak on TV and think that he's definitely running the show?
Thanks for the word salad. Has nothing to do with the thread topic however other than you hate Biden and Dems

Thanks for the word salad. Has nothing to do with the thread topic however other than you hate Biden and Dems
I don't hate Biden at all. I just think he's way too old to be doing what he's doing. The wear and tear of his age is obvious. I actually felt bad for him when he ran, because I kind of got the impression he didn't want to, but was told by the Democrats that there's not another option. That old man needs to be left alone so he can spend his last few years with loved ones.

I just find it funny when you guys credit him with stuff when he's clearly barely able to keep it together anymore, let alone call the shots. He is little more than a public speaker.

Be witness to how much a president can get done even when he doesn't know where he is or what time it is.
The WEF is calling the shots in Washington. The entire democrat party along with the rinos have sold out to the WEF. Biden takes orders, he doesn't give them.

Democrats = WEF and will bring the great reset to your communities. Soon they will be banning private live stock ownership.

The wins keep coming for Joe Biden. Record stock market is the latest following record jobs and a soft landing of inflation. I paid $2.49 for gas this morning. I mean what else can he do?

View attachment 872983
did you also cheer when it went up under Trump?

According to a Nov 6, 2012 article in The Wall Street Journal, "Since 1900, the Dow has averaged a 7.8% annual gain under Democratic presidents, compared with a 3% annual gain under Republicans, WSJ reported earlier this year."

View attachment 872983
First of all,that is not a payoff for most Americans.Know your Economics.
Secondly, Government spending does that, it falsely inflates wealth but it is quite universal among Economists that public debt to GDP should not excceed60% ,it is now at 120%

You are like the guy who rejoices he is about to be shot --- but with a silencer
anyway your posts show no appreciation of Economics

View attachment 872983
But from 2017-2020 you, investment banker Mac1958 and ashamed leftist Golfing Gator said Presidents don’t have an impact on the stock market?

Forum List

Back