Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Moonglow said:
unlike the stellar, golden history of Christianity.

I don't care about/am not talking about history. I care about now where most Muslimes are terrorists/terrorist-supporters. Islam is cancer on the universe. It should be eradicated. :mad:

worldtradetowers.jpg

I agree on the some Muslims are bad, but not all Christians are good, and you are showing a pic of a historical event, yet you claim not to be discussing historical events.

Do you have a copy of the rejection letter and the reasons put forth?

Who the fuck are you ?

I'm someone who has organized many rallies and protests in DC and not only do I know the process I know where the bodies are buried. You can't throw something of this size and like this together in a couple weeks.

BTW - Is it just a ride or are they having a rally somewhere as well?

The first thing you do is get yourself a congressional sponsor to push the app through and twist the arm of the Capitol Police.

Lovely, do we now need to give them a bribe too?
good grief, this isn't the first time the rolling thunder has held these..but who ever you are you go on twisting some arms or something

Last edited:
I see you're ignorant on what the 2 million bike ride is all about.

You're excused.

And what would that be? It looks like it started out as a 911 memorial but has turned into an anti-muslim effort. You're not going to get a permit for that. Look at the OP.

According to the organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC,” this counter protest to the Million Muslim March was planned for the purposes of:

WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!

THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!

WE STAND AGAINST ANY “FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA” BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!

WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL “RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FEEEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**

Visit "2 Million Bikers to DC" Facebook page.

Visit “2 Million Bikers to DC FL” Facebook Page.

Well, there you go. The Capitol Police rarely approve "counter protests", too much trouble there for them. The organizers should have removed and tapped down any mention of a counter protest or comments about muslims.

As i said, if they organizers knew what they were doing you might have your permit.

Too late now. But the mantle of persecution you have wrapped yourself in is so much easier than being responsible and you look so much better up their on your cross then admitting your failure was your own doing.

I'm someone who has organized many rallies and protests in DC and not only do I know the process I know where the bodies are buried. You can't throw something of this size and like this together in a couple weeks.

BTW - Is it just a ride or are they having a rally somewhere as well?

The first thing you do is get yourself a congressional sponsor to push the app through and twist the arm of the Capitol Police.

First thing you should do is purchase a dictionary and look up the word "rally".

Well, if whomever is in charge knew what they were doing you might have your permit.

What caught my attention is the effort to portray this as some kind of persecution. Do you know how many rallys they have in DC EVERY WEEK? The persecution complex angle is pathetic and childish. Stand up like a man and admit your rally permit got denied because the organizers didn't know what they were doing.

no one cares what caught your attention...go start your own thread on it.... stop derailing this one with your babbling NONESENSE

So what are you guys protesting?

We're not protesting anything - moron. We're riding in memory of those who died on 9/11.
What do you have planned for 9/11? Pissing on the American Flag?

All evidence to the contrary. Do you know on the app they ask what websites you use to market the event? The CP go there and read everything and if anything looks different than the stated reasons for the rally or march...zip...there goes your permit.

And what would that be? It looks like it started out as a 911 memorial but has turned into an anti-muslim effort. You're not going to get a permit for that. Look at the OP.

According to the organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC,” this counter protest to the Million Muslim March was planned for the purposes of:

WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!

THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!

WE STAND AGAINST ANY “FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA” BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!

WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL “RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FEEEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**

Well, there you go. The Capitol Police rarely approve "counter protests", too much trouble there for them. The organizers should have removed and tapped down any mention of a counter protest or comments about muslims.

As i said, if they organizers knew what they were doing you might have your permit.

Too late now. But the mantle of persecution you have wrapped yourself in is so much easier than being responsible and you look so much better up their on your cross then admitting your failure was your own doing.

what a puke...doubt you are even Amercian

Last edited:
So what are you guys protesting?

We're not protesting anything - moron. We're riding in memory of those who died on 9/11.

All evidence to the contrary. Do you know on the app they ask what websites you use to market the event? The CP go there and read everything and if anything looks different than the stated reasons for the rally or march...zip...there goes your permit.

They don't care about a permit

They are there to gun their motorcycles and drown out the hated muslims

Be interesting to see who gets closer to their projected attendence. I bet neither breaks 100,000

If you and your group had their shit together you might have your permit. But you didn't and you don't and there is no one to blame but yourself.

Be interesting to see who gets closer to their projected attendence. I bet neither breaks 100,000

The Million Muslim march is a complete failure. I'd be surprised if they got more than 500 people there.

Ill conceived, ill advised and ill executed.

Last edited:
Bullshit - we're riding Wednesday, 9/11 -- TWO MILLION of us!!!
All D.C. had to do is give us a permit (they gave the camel fuckers one) and it would have been quick and done. Their stupidity is going to cause the nation's worst traffic jam - and we don't give a fuck.

God Bless America...

Report: DC denies permit for 9/11 bikers; Planners move ahead anyway | Twitchy

They didn't give you one because they don't want a bunch of bikers kicking Muslim ass across DC.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Someone mentioned Rolling Thunder as the organizer and sponsor of the event.

Weird, I went to their website and saw no mention of it.

Another fib?

Funny, the organizers of this event couldn't even get Rolling Thunder to sign on as a co-sponsor. I wonder why?

Last edited:
Bullshit - we're riding Wednesday, 9/11 -- TWO MILLION of us!!!
All D.C. had to do is give us a permit (they gave the camel fuckers one) and it would have been quick and done. Their stupidity is going to cause the nation's worst traffic jam - and we don't give a fuck.

God Bless America...

Report: DC denies permit for 9/11 bikers; Planners move ahead anyway | Twitchy

They didn't give you one because they won't a bunch of bikers kicking Muslim ass across DC.

I'm sure that's part of the reason.

So can any of the supporters of this event tell us why Rolling Thunder refused to sign on and take part?

Hmmmm?

It's funny that one would mention Rolling Thunder as if they were involved and supported the effort. In the military they call that Stolen Valor.

The Capital police don't have the authority to approve or disapprove permits. And it doesn't take months or weeks to get approval.

I think you are a liar when you claim that you have experience in organizing rallies in D.C.

Last edited:

3000 Amercian citizens died that day, but didn't know it is now only, the day of the Muslims...

nothing like a SLAP in the face celebrating the ones who hijacked the planes on that day..

you people better WAKE UP to this government you are praising and so in love with today

Last edited:
From the events page of Rolling Thunder...

September 2013

9/15 Rolling Thunder Chapter 2 NJ "Ride for Freedom XVIII"
(No Chapter Meeting September)

9/19 Lyons VA Hospital Visit – Nursing Home 7:00 pm

9/22 John Basilone Memorial Parade 11:30 am
Raritan Train Station, Raritan, NJ

The Capital police don't have the authority to approve or disapprove permits. And it doesn't take months or weeks to get approval.

I think you are a liar when you claim that you have experience in organizing rallies in D.C.

I can assure you, if the Capitol Police do not sign off on your event you don't get no event.

I can assure you, if the Capitol Police do not sign off on your event you don't get no event.

Then prove it.

If you and your group had their shit together you might have your permit. But you didn't and you don't and there is no one to blame but yourself.

We don't need a permit, asswipe. We're simply going to pass through and honor all traffic regulations.

3000 Amercian citizens died that day, but didn't know it is now only, the day of the Muslims...

nothing like a SLAP in the face celebrating the ones who hijacked the planes on that day..

you people better WAKE UP to this government you are praising and so in love with today

And how many of the Americans and non-Americans were Muslims that died that day at the hands of the terrorists?

Forum List

Back