Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Roll on...

a lot of people will back you

So, still think this government HASN'T become Hostile towards the people in this country

some eyes betters start opening and SOON

Make me, but the biggest drug dealers I have known were bikers and at the same time they rode for children's causes. The one around here is ABATE.
My back is almost gone and I can't support a Harley but, my wife does. But we have no tats.
And the way you guys interact on this site only proves your the assholes of bikers.
It's "YOU'RE," not "your." Didn't you learn a fuckin' thing in school?

You're the typical libtard that's an opinionated pussy that would rather worship a cartoon pulling it's pants down than patriotic Americans.

Most drug dealers are BLACK dumbass. There might be a couple pushers that are bikers, but that would be outlaw bikers, the ONE PERCENT. I realize you wouldn't know JACK SHIT about that though, hold up there in your mommy's fucking basement with no job. The VAST majority of bikers are damn good people.

Idiot.

The vast majority of outlaw bikers are better than liberals. In fact, all of them are.

Good, when they need a place to stay I'll send them your way.

I see that now in the link. The notice of rejection was just posted on the 6th. You have to submit those kinds of requests an ample time in advance for the police and city to prepare, you just can't do it a week or two ahead. Plus you need to show that you have properly prepared for the event particularly if you're going to stop and have speeches. Depending on the size (2 million?) you need insurance, a Bond must be posted, security, porta potties, etc. Stages and sound amplification must be approved, you must have a plan to clean up the area.

I see you're ignorant on what the 2 million bike ride is all about.

You're excused.

And what would that be? It looks like it started out as a 911 memorial but has turned into an anti-muslim effort. You're not going to get a permit for that. Look at the OP.
So the muslim marching is an anti-American event. Which one do you think should get a permit? ... IN AMERICA?

Do you have a copy of the rejection letter and the reasons put forth?

Who the fuck are you ?

I'm someone who has organized many rallies and protests in DC and not only do I know the process I know where the bodies are buried. You can't throw something of this size and like this together in a couple weeks.

BTW - Is it just a ride or are they having a rally somewhere as well?

The first thing you do is get yourself a congressional sponsor to push the app through and twist the arm of the Capitol Police.

You're excused.

And what would that be? It looks like it started out as a 911 memorial but has turned into an anti-muslim effort. You're not going to get a permit for that. Look at the OP.
So the muslim marching is an anti-American event. Which one do you think should get a permit? ... IN AMERICA?

They got their permit a couple months ago.

Do you have a copy of the rejection letter and the reasons put forth?

Who the fuck are you ?

I'm someone who has organized many rallies and protests in DC and not only do I know the process I know where the bodies are buried. You can't throw something of this size and like this together in a couple weeks.

The first thing you do is get yourself a congressional sponsor to push the app through and twist the arm of the Capitol Police.

First thing you should do is purchase a dictionary and look up the word "rally".

Everyone with an IQ over 20 hates Muslimes. Even the morons know how vile, demonic, deadly, destructive and violent they are.

National-Geographic-TV-Debunks-911-Conspiracy-Theories-Monday.jpg

Your the typical tattooed asshole that many bikers are.

And you sound like the typical little libtard sissie that couldn't even hold a Harley up so you're jealous.

STFU.

Make me, but the biggest drug dealers I have known were bikers and at the same time they rode for children's causes. The one around here is ABATE.
My back is almost gone and I can't support a Harley but, my wife does. But we have no tats.
And the way you guys interact on this site only proves your the assholes of bikers.

ABATE -- ABATE of California is a motorcyclists' rights organization dedicated to preserving individual freedom and promoting safety. We fully support rider training, safety and educational programs. Our members also raise funds for the less fortunate, through charity runs and benefits. We encourage our members to become active in their local communities. ABATE works to protect the rights of all motorcyclists through direct involvement in the political process. You, as an individual, can help in the ongoing struggle against anti-motorcycle legislation both here in California, and across the United States, by becoming an ABATE member.

ABATE is non-partisan and welcomes all riders. We give those with a strong interest in motorcycling an opportunity to unite and become part of one of California's strongest motorcycle organizations. ABATE feels that all of us, from lifestyle rider to off-road-fan, are brothers and sisters with a common interest — riding free!

Who the fuck are you ?

First thing you should do is purchase a dictionary and look up the word "rally".

Well, if whomever is in charge knew what they were doing you might have your permit.

What caught my attention is the effort to portray this as some kind of persecution. Do you know how many rallys they have in DC EVERY WEEK? The persecution complex angle is pathetic and childish. Stand up like a man and admit your rally permit got denied because the organizers didn't know what they were doing.

I see that now in the link. The notice of rejection was just posted on the 6th. You have to submit those kinds of requests an ample time in advance for the police and city to prepare, you just can't do it a week or two ahead. Plus you need to show that you have properly prepared for the event particularly if you're going to stop and have speeches. Depending on the size (2 million?) you need insurance, a Bond must be posted, security, porta potties, etc. Stages and sound amplification must be approved, you must have a plan to clean up the area.

You're excused.

According to the organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC,” this counter protest to the Million Muslim March was planned for the purposes of:

WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!

THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!

WE STAND AGAINST ANY “FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA” BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!

WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL “RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FEEEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**

Visit "2 Million Bikers to DC" Facebook page.

Visit “2 Million Bikers to DC FL” Facebook Page.

Well, if whomever is in charge knew what they were doing you might have your permit.

What caught my attention is the effort to portray this as some kind of persecution. Do you know how many rallys they have in DC EVERY WEEK? The persecution complex angle is pathetic and childish. Stand up like a man and admit your rally permit got denied because the organizers didn't know what they were doing.

If you knew what you were doing you wouldn't appear so ignorant.

Moonglow said:
unlike the stellar, golden history of Christianity.

I don't care about/am not talking about history. I care about now where most Muslimes are terrorists/terrorist-supporters. Islam is cancer on the universe. It should be eradicated. :mad:

worldtradetowers.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

They got their permit a couple months ago.
Thank you for making it clear you side with islam over America... you filthy piece of rat shit.

Agree -

Hogs will outnumber the towel-heads on 9/11 - 2:1

So what are you guys protesting?

How they hate Muslims.
f-5.jpg

Forum List

Back