Stimulus bill already working!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Damn, good thing me and Mr. Ravi celebrated V-Day last night because there isn't an open reservation in the entire downtown area of Hollywood, f l a. We were going to go watch a singer/musician friend of ours tonight but we couldn't find a place to eat.

Damn, good thing me and Mr. Ravi celebrated V-Day last night because there isn't an open reservation in the entire downtown area of Hollywood, f l a. We were going to go watch a singer/musician friend of ours tonight but we couldn't find a place to eat.

There's a Mr. Ravi?

In all the years that I've known you, you have never mentioned him ONCE!

Anything decent full up here, too. I was pretty pleased about that.

If you don't blow money on a loved one for Valentines you will be killed anyway. Maybe as well get a good meal while the ship sinks. :lol:

i had no idea that so many people waited on congress before making valentines day plans

There's a Mr. Ravi?

Does Mani know?:eusa_whistle:

i had no idea that so many people waited on congress before making valentines day plans

Thats just the excuse some liberals are giving their wives for waiting until the last minute to set something up.

If the bill contains multiple provisions intended to stimulate the economy, shouldn't it be referred to as the stimuli package? :eusa_think:

If the bill contains multiple provisions intended to stimulate the economy, shouldn't it be referred to as the stimuli package? :eusa_think:

Probably not. I would think that there's a single effort at stimulating the economy which is a singular action on a singular object so I think a singular definition is singularly correct :D

How can something be working that has barely even started down the federal pipeline.

Ravi that might nt be the most retarded statement you've ever made here but it has to be top five.

How can something be working that has barely even started down the federal pipeline.

Ravi that might nt be the most retarded statement you've ever made here but it has to be top five.
Ravi is a moron
the bill hasnt even been signed yet

Hey, what happened to us blokes stick together? Give him a break, he could be in big strife now :lol:
good, he deserves it
i had mine taken care of last week
;)
tff, we celebrated Friday, Saturday we were just going to see a friend perform. Thanks to the stimulus, Mr. Ravi stopped and bought some stone crab claws for dinner. Yum.

Forum List

Back