Stimulus a failure? But Republicans used the money to create thousands of jobs. Why?

R

rdean

Obama criticizes Republicans who opposed stimulus, then claim credit for projects it funded | PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

After Voting No, Republicans Tout Funds - WSJ.com

Hypocrisy Alert: Republicans Take Credit For The Stimulus Plan After They Voted Against It. | Crooks and Liars

How do USMB Republicans explain this? And if the GOP leadership finds it worked now and under Reagan, why block it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because at 60 Million dollars per job, it's not real intelligent.

But, you're a dimocrap. You wouldn't know that

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Instead of concentrating on Politifiction giving the L-CinC a reach-around, why not look at the times they've been FORCED to acknowledge why i call him the L-CinC

Right here....

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

Sixty-Seven of them. Pegged to the 'False' side of the meter.

One as recently as the 'Two Ferns' debacle.

In ?Between Two Ferns? interview, Barack Obama says ?most young Americans? are not covered by health insurance | PolitiFact

I guess Politifiction had to put another distorted truth out there in order to be allowed back into the race-baiter, elitists R us club.

Instead of concentrating on Politifiction giving the L-CinC a reach-around, why not look at the times they've been FORCED to acknowledge why i call him the L-CinC

Right here....

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Sixty-Seven of them. Pegged to the 'False' side of the meter.

One as recently as the 'Two Ferns' debacle.

In ?Between Two Ferns? interview, Barack Obama says ?most young Americans? are not covered by health insurance | PolitiFact

I guess Politifiction had to put another distorted truth out there in order to be allowed back into the race-baiter, elitists R us club.

Uh, this is about the stimulus. Did Republicans take billions and create new jobs or not?

faneuil.jpg

r-ROBERT-DOLD-large570.jpg

where are the Stimulus jobs now leftard?

do they still exist?
if they do prove it; and if they dont admit it and say why

why are you asking republicans to create jobs you claim to have already created?

idiot

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
were the billions going to find their way back to the US Treasury; or GASP!!! THE PEOPLE if the money was refused leftard?

some states; like South Carolina were FORCED BY THE COURTS to take the funds

but tell half a story leftard

ur a joke

Republican States like Florida and Ohio told obama to shove his blood money.

Guess what? We're doing just fine and don't have stupid mandated spending hanging over our heads.

The States that took the most money? California, Illinois, etc?

They got one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel.

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this. You're just an OFA toadie.

You can go to any number of Message Boards on the Internet and see the same EXACT threads being started by your toadie brethren.

I was just on a Sports MB that has a politics section and guess what?

Up it pops. Within minutes of yours.

I don't waste my time with radical communist cadre like you.

I can tell what I used to do with them when I caught them (which wasn't often because they knew what they were in for).... But I'd get in trouble with the Board Jedi

Mark my words, before November they will be trying to take credit for Obamacare. Only they will call it Repubcare. Republicans are the ultimate manager who you have to go around their back to get the job done and when it takes off it was their plan all along.

what a joke you are; even obama doesnt believe obamacare will be a success in november. if he did he wouldnt have delayed major portions of it until after the November elections

lol

The stimulus was little more than union kickbacks and public sector bailouts. That isn't where wealth is created so it never was intended to stimulate the economy. Anyone that owns a business can tell you that stimulating their business means spending money for a return, ads, tools, equipment, employees, etc.

Some of the money did go to some select businesses, like "green" energy but they have been dismal failures so how much research went into that? You can't get a return by just creating jobs, otherwise we would have people building roads with hand tools.

the same left-wing idiots who like to remind people the obama Stimulus was part tax cuts are the same left-wing idiots asking why republicans took the money; and giving zero credit to the tax cuts in the Stimulus as the reason it supposedly worked; while at the same time whining that it would have worked better if it was a couple of TRILLION dollars bigger, and calling for MORE TAXES

idiots and hypocrites

Republican States like Florida and Ohio told obama to shove his blood money.

Guess what? We're doing just fine and don't have stupid mandated spending hanging over our heads.

The States that took the most money? California, Illinois, etc?

They got one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel.

I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this. You're just an OFA toadie.

You can go to any number of Message Boards on the Internet and see the same EXACT threads being started by your toadie brethren.

I was just on a Sports MB that has a politics section and guess what?

Up it pops. Within minutes of yours.

I don't waste my time with radical communist cadre like you.

I can tell what I used to do with them when I caught them (which wasn't often because they knew what they were in for).... But I'd get in trouble with the Board Jedi

Ohio shoved Obama's "blood money" did they? Well something forgot to tell this Representative from Ohio. 2014-03-05
[ame=http://youtu.be/kbj6IOVQK-s]RepBudgetCommittee RepRyanD OH - YouTube[/ame]

left-wing nutjobs are just too blind and idiotic to admit obama's Stimulus put UNFUNDED MANDATES ON STATES; and that they were every bit justified in not wanting the money. some were FORCED to take it; as in South Carolina where a court decision made the Governor take the money

idiots and hypocrites

Here's an easy rule to understand republicans. Every program that exists and has govt in it is a failure. If there is ONE instance of a mistake, miscalculation etc.

The whole program to the GOP fails, is a failure, waste etc

The stimulus was little more than union kickbacks and public sector bailouts. That isn't where wealth is created so it never was intended to stimulate the economy. Anyone that owns a business can tell you that stimulating their business means spending money for a return, ads, tools, equipment, employees, etc.

Some of the money did go to some select businesses, like "green" energy but they have been dismal failures so how much research went into that? You can't get a return by just creating jobs, otherwise we would have people building roads with hand tools.
Another DittoTard parroting their programming!

GOP governors who didn't want to use stimulus money to create work projects they could steal the credit for, because they might help Obama by helping the country, used the money to cover their public sector expenses so they could claim debt reduction. If you are stupid enough to believe that GOP governors were giving money to unions expecting a "kickback" then you are stupid enough to be a DittoTard!

GOP governors who didn't want to use stimulus money to create work projects they could steal the credit for, because they might help Obama by helping the country, used the money to cover their public sector expenses so they could claim debt reduction. If you are stupid enough to believe that GOP governors were giving money to unions expecting a "kickback" then you are stupid enough to be a DittoTard!

another left-wing idiot that cant admit obama's Stimulus failed

if it worked you wouldnt be asking repubs where jobs that you already claimed to have created ar

"public sector expenses" is what obamacare IS. and it put expenses on cities and states . republicans knew this; and knew the position they would be in when the Stimulus money ran out

ur a joke; lying to himself

"Accuse your opponents of what you are presently doing"
yes Rush did say that; and when he did he was referring to a tactic the Left uses

of course you are doing exactly what Rush said you people do by implying he was saying it is a tactic the Right uses

you are a JOKE

"Accuse your opponents of what you are presently doing"
yes Rush did say that; and when he did he was referring to a tactic the Left uses

of course you are doing exactly what Rush said you people do by implying he was saying it is a tactic the Right uses

you are a JOKE
Of course, if you follow the next two quotes you will see your MessiahRushie using the tactic himself that he accuses the Left of using.
Get it???

You have evidence for that? No, of course not. The irony is you calling someone a tard by posting a polemic rant as fact while trying to accuse others with your shortcomings. It's too obvious to be anything but childish.

Forum List

Back