Still Waiting

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
WoW and his ilk are routinely ignored and openly chastized by the Conservatives on this board.

Still waiting for the Liberals to do the same to their loose cannons. Of course I won't be holding my breath. Maineman summed up the lack of such from Liberals. He said something along the lines of .... It is not my business to worry about what my side says and I have no reason to call out anyone that is an ally.

WoW and his ilk are routinely ignored and openly chastized by the Conservatives on this board.

Still waiting for the Liberals to do the same to their loose cannons. Of course I won't be holding my breath. Maineman summed up the lack of such from Liberals. He said something along the lines of .... It is not my business to worry about what my side says and I have no reason to call out anyone that is an ally.
Who's Maineman?

I've personally told a few that you probably consider liberal that they are FOS.

So, have you taken Wow to task?

Who's Maineman?

I've personally told a few that you probably consider liberal that they are FOS.

I ignore most RW spammers, just like I do the left. I don't believe either is worth responding to, if they don't believe in building some rationale.

Who's Maineman?

Have I? In nearly every one of his dumb threads,as have others.

Remind me when is the last time YOU ever said anything about Sealybobo? Or any other lib for that matter?

Have I? In nearly every one of his dumb threads,as have others.

Remind me when is the last time YOU ever said anything about Sealybobo? Or any other lib for that matter?

Ask Bobo. I've pointed out more than once that I disagree with his opinions and don't consider him a liberal. Ditto Midcan and Taoman.

Oh, and RGS....kiss my ass, you stereotyping fool.

Ask Bobo. I've pointed out more than once that I disagree with his opinions and don't consider him a liberal. Ditto Midcan and Taoman.

Oh, and RGS....kiss my ass, you stereotyping fool.

What? In private tells, they sure as hell are not in any of the threads.

Ahh yes can not defend yourself so resort to name calling, next it will be character assassination.

Kinda selective memory there, RGS... I think if you look, you'll find me taking Taomon to task... as well as telling certain other people they made the left look bad.

Try again. :)

Your gullibilty score is a 12, on a scale of 1 to 10.

Wake up and stop kissing ass!

THE GULLIBILITY TEST:
The Gullibility Test: History and Culture

What? In private tells, they sure as hell are not in any of the threads.

Ahh yes can not defend yourself so resort to name calling, next it will be character assassination.

I don't need to defend myself. You can search for the threads in question yourself, or pay more attention to what people post instead of just making stupid assumptions.

I don't need to defend myself. You can search for the threads in question yourself, or pay more attention to what people post instead of just making stupid assumptions.

Sure thing Ravi, shall I look in the current threads for your scathing rebuttals to the ignorant pap he spews? Hurry now go to those threads and post.....

Dude. I POUNCE on lefties all the time here. I'm like a fucking tiger prowling the flatlands for errant liberals who shit on my side of the spectrum. You can literally see my tail swishing around from the goddamn bushes right before I attack with claws extended.

Kinda selective memory there, RGS... I think if you look, you'll find me taking Taomon to task... as well as telling certain other people they made the left look bad.

Try again. :)

Sure thing, thats why all you have ever said to Sealybobo is to make sure he has links posted. You can not even claim you didn't read his threads cause of that, Nice try though.

Dude. I POUNCE on lefties all the time here. I'm like a fucking tiger prowling the flatlands for errant liberals who shit on my side of the spectrum. You can literally see my tail swishing around from the goddamn bushes right before I attack with claws extended.

I hardly think that you qualify as a lefty. RGS was bitching about how liberals seem in his mind to be unwilling to call out their own when they talk out their asses I believe.

Sure thing Ravi, shall I look in the current threads for your scathing rebuttals to the ignorant pap he spews? Hurry now go to those threads and post.....
Bobo I mostly ignore, other than the few times I've told him he was FOS, so to speak. Maybe I should do the same with you.

Shog also pretends to be a liberal, and I'm sure you've noticed me taking him to task.

I hardly think that you qualify as a lefty. RGS was bitching about how liberals seem in his mind to be unwilling to call out their own when they talk out their asses I believe.

Lefty? no. Liberal? all day long. I cant help it if we've been infested by Ravi-types like conservatives have been with neocons. Well, other than kick back with a cold Missouri brew and dive into Ravi like a fucking Tiger bloodied by the corpse of a gazelle.

Lefty? no. Liberal? all day long. I cant help it if we've been infested by Ravi-types like conservatives have been with neocons. Well, other than kick back with a cold Missouri brew and dive into Ravi like a fucking Tiger bloodied by the corpse of a gazelle.

As long as you are not a far left loon, I can live with ya :)

Bobo I mostly ignore, other than the few times I've told him he was FOS, so to speak. Maybe I should do the same with you.

Shog also pretends to be a liberal, and I'm sure you've noticed me taking him to task.

:lol::lol::lol:

thats rich. I've told you before... you are to the left what Pat Robertson is to the right.

I consistently argue with WOW. I didn't realize he was a Liberal?? He sounds more like you.

So busted!!! Whining about nothing?:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back