Still Waiting

WoW and his ilk are routinely ignored and openly chastized by the Conservatives on this board.

Still waiting for the Liberals to do the same to their loose cannons. Of course I won't be holding my breath. Maineman summed up the lack of such from Liberals. He said something along the lines of .... It is not my business to worry about what my side says and I have no reason to call out anyone that is an ally.

Jesus, what are you, a girl? You actually took time out of your day to cry like a baby about this?

I don't even pay attention to or read many of the idiot and troll posts.

"Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you,
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
Stuck in the middle with you."

:D

I don't see him complaining about the GOP and they ruined America. And I see the lies being spread about Obama. On substance, he is the next president. McCain is ready for retirement.

I'm lost. WHo are you again?:eusa_shhh: IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!

It really doesn'ty matter who YOU are. And yes, YOU are lost. No, make than dumber'n a red brick AND lost.

Whereever you come from, the town should be burned to ground, the ashes sifted and burned again just to ensure no errant genes become airborne and infect any normal human beings.

IMO, you do make me the most angry, which is why i lose it talking to your broke ass. loser. seriously, people like you piss me off, and it isn't because you are right. it's because you are a dumb ass and ignorant people like you are killing us by voting in these morons. You have it half right and then somewhere along the way you get lost.

I don't know what it is, nor do I care. You are lost and can not be found. I'll pray for you. :eusa_pray:

Guess what? Who cares? People like YOU piss me off. People read your posts and are stupider for it. You make this board look weak, and you make liberals look weak.

And please don't pray for ME. Lord knows you'd fuck THAT up too.

I can't hear that song without thinking of that scene in Reservoir Dogs...

still gives me the chills...

It really doesn'ty matter who YOU are. And yes, YOU are lost. No, make than dumber'n a red brick AND lost.

Whereever you come from, the town should be burned to ground, the ashes sifted and burned again just to ensure no errant genes become airborne and infect any normal human beings.

Good lord I just spilled my drink!!:clap2:

How Coulterist. Lets compare the threads on the board since yesterday that sealy has started vs. WoW.

Sealy:
"Is Bob Barr a racist?"

WoW:
"Obama is a Muslim"
"Obama leaks secret intell" (This is the one where said that saying 8 as a number between 5 and 10 is just terrible)
"Obama scared of snipers" (Israel and the Secret Service put an end to the visit)

And the grand daddy of them all:
"ACLU tortures children" (this is where a judge decided that the government can't force ISP's to block access to websites)

But then again, you so commonly parrot the anti-left talking points of those who says Ahmedinijad saying Israel should be wiped off the map and Hitler killing 6 million Jews are synonymous, so no one is surprised you see a comparison that just isn't there.

With that said, sealy is no prize. I think we all realize that.

The liberal favorite accusation this year. "Is ________ a racist?"

Sealybobo is an idiot.

Wow is an idiot.

Questions?

WoW and his ilk are routinely ignored and openly chastized by the Conservatives on this board.

Still waiting for the Liberals to do the same to their loose cannons. Of course I won't be holding my breath. Maineman summed up the lack of such from Liberals. He said something along the lines of .... It is not my business to worry about what my side says and I have no reason to call out anyone that is an ally.

Come on now, RGS its not up to the left or right to be responsible for delusional rants.

Steeler's Wheel. And no, I didn't have to look.

Come on now, RGS its not up to the left or right to be responsible for delusional rants.

His point is, a favorite accusation of the left in times past on this board was how come we conservatives don't police our own? Or do something about so-n-so.

When the fact is, the opposite is true. And one liberal occasionally doing it doesn't cut the mustard. Just goes to accountability, as usual.

His point is, a favorite accusation of the left in times past on this board was how come we conservatives don't police our own? Or do something about so-n-so.

When the fact is, the opposite is true. And one liberal occasionally doing it doesn't cut the mustard. Just goes to accountability, as usual.

I guess I didn't have all the history behind his statement.

I guess I didn't have all the history behind his statement.

This board has a LOT of history in the past few years. It's changed hands 4 times. It wa once a board of mostly conservatives; although not so slanted as some liberals around here would have you believe. Hell, they'll tell you it's STILL conservative now.:lol:

What RGS is referring to happened before you, and most anyone here now, joined. There's actually a thread or two on the same topic floating around probably 20 pages back somewhere.

Although I might question the relevance since most of the people here then are gone, he essentially has the facts correct. Liberals attacked conservatives for not policing their own like we had some moral obligtion, but they would not do it themselves.

Personally, I think people like Wow and Sealybobo hurt their causes more than they help them. Both represent the stereotypes each side despises about the other. Dumb, blind mouthpieces for partisan rhetoric.

Forum List

Back