Still Waiting

You are nothing more than a hurt Republican. It would be like if Clinton didn't rock like he did so instead of going to the GOP, I went to the racist Bobb Barr. :eusa_silenced:

Wrong more like going from Clinton to Nader or someone else on the left :)

You calling me a hurt republican might be the closest thing to the truth you have ever said, Not exactally right but close. I am a hurt conservative who once thought the Republicans were my party. No more though.

I know you think that. Because one, you're a moron. And two, you don't actually pay attention to what anyone posts.

blah blah blah.. it sure was rare for a neocon to talk shit rather than offer a rebuttal, wasnt it?

You are nothing more than a hurt Republican. It would be like if Clinton didn't rock like he did so instead of going to the GOP, I went to the racist Bobb Barr. :eusa_silenced:

You also thought I was a christian republican too.. I think your radar needs it's AAA batteries changed.

You also thought I was a christian republican too.. I think your radar needs it's AAA batteries changed.

I think he just needs to grow up, He is clearly out of his depth debating with me and just about everyone else on this board. He is by far the most childish person on this board. IMO

I don't see him complaining about the GOP and they ruined America. And I see the lies being spread about Obama. On substance, he is the next president. McCain is ready for retirement.

I'm lost. WHo are you again?:eusa_shhh: IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!

I think he just needs to grow up, He is clearly out of his depth debating with me and just about everyone else on this board. He is by far the most childish person on this board. IMO

IMO, you do make me the most angry, which is why i lose it talking to your broke ass. loser. seriously, people like you piss me off, and it isn't because you are right. it's because you are a dumb ass and ignorant people like you are killing us by voting in these morons. You have it half right and then somewhere along the way you get lost.

I don't know what it is, nor do I care. You are lost and can not be found. I'll pray for you. :eusa_pray:

I don't see him complaining about the GOP and they ruined America. And I see the lies being spread about Obama. On substance, he is the next president. McCain is ready for retirement.

I'm lost. WHo are you again?:eusa_shhh: IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!

That is because you have reading comprehension problems BOBO. I have bitched about the republicans spending, and the Debt repeatedly on this board. Which I believe is the root of most of our economic problems.

I have also said I blame bush for turning a military success in Iraq into a failed occupation.

I have complained about Bush never sending enough troops to Afghanistan, and then pulling them out to early to invade Iraq.

I complain about the Republicans lack of action on Immigration and Border control.

I have repeatedly said Both parties are broken, and no longer serve our interest.

if you were not an immature child with serious reading compression problems, and a totally blind partisan, you would have saw that.

You really need to step up your game, you make it far to easy to expose you for the Ignorant fool that you are.:eek:

Last edited:
Ef Are Ee Ee that spells free
credit report dot com baybee

Ef Are Ee Ee that spells free
credit report dot com baybee

Too bad Charles didn't know that Bob Barr was wack cause now Charles is voting for a fucking anti semite

F R E E nothing is free, not the market or trade but charlie refuses to see.

:eusa_whistle:

kind of catchy.

Last edited:
IMO, you do make me the most angry, which is why i lose it talking to your broke ass. loser. seriously, people like you piss me off, and it isn't because you are right. it's because you are a dumb ass and ignorant people like you are killing us by voting in these morons. You have it half right and then somewhere along the way you get lost.

I don't know what it is, nor do I care. You are lost and can not be found. I'll pray for you. :eusa_pray:

Grow up, go back to school and learn some actual facts, and then you can come back and play with the big boys.

WoW and his ilk are routinely ignored and openly chastized by the Conservatives on this board.

Still waiting for the Liberals to do the same to their loose cannons. Of course I won't be holding my breath. Maineman summed up the lack of such from Liberals. He said something along the lines of .... It is not my business to worry about what my side says and I have no reason to call out anyone that is an ally.

How Coulterist. Lets compare the threads on the board since yesterday that sealy has started vs. WoW.

Sealy:
"Is Bob Barr a racist?"

WoW:
"Obama is a Muslim"
"Obama leaks secret intell" (This is the one where said that saying 8 as a number between 5 and 10 is just terrible)
"Obama scared of snipers" (Israel and the Secret Service put an end to the visit)

And the grand daddy of them all:
"ACLU tortures children" (this is where a judge decided that the government can't force ISP's to block access to websites)

But then again, you so commonly parrot the anti-left talking points of those who says Ahmedinijad saying Israel should be wiped off the map and Hitler killing 6 million Jews are synonymous, so no one is surprised you see a comparison that just isn't there.

With that said, sealy is no prize. I think we all realize that.

Wack does not rhyme with antisemite, dude.

maybe...

.... would bite
.... anti semite

what have I STARTED!?!?!

It's ALIVE!

its_alive-fstn-721852.jpg

that is true.. True indeed.
now come five o clock
so I can smoke some

How Coulterist. Lets compare the threads on the board since yesterday that sealy has started vs. WoW.

Sealy:
"Is Bob Barr a racist?"

WoW:
"Obama is a Muslim"
"Obama leaks secret intell" (This is the one where said that saying 8 as a number between 5 and 10 is just terrible)
"Obama scared of snipers" (Israel and the Secret Service put an end to the visit)

And the grand daddy of them all:
"ACLU tortures children" (this is where a judge decided that the government can't force ISP's to block access to websites)

But then again, you so commonly parrot the anti-left talking points of those who says Ahmedinijad saying Israel should be wiped off the map and Hitler killing 6 million Jews are synonymous, so no one is surprised you see a comparison that just isn't there.

With that said, sealy is no prize. I think we all realize that.

YEA!!! HEY...WAIT...:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back