Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

Which is when the Adults like myself need to step.in and fix the problem- WITH RUTHLESS VIOLENCE when necessary.

Well see, that would make you a criminal. And it would be far more immoral than someone who just smokes some Marijuana. I'm much more concerned about folks like you. Violence can't be tolerated.
No it wouldn't. A person with no drugs in their system has to use deadly force to defend themselves against someone high on drugs. There won't even be an arrest.

Very silly misguided thinking. Do you actually know anyone who's smoked Marijuana? Doesn't sound like it. Folks who smoke Marijuana are by far less aggressive and violent than those who consume alcohol. It's insane that we're still putting people in cages for it. It's barbaric.
I know plenty of people that use pot. I did not know the man who shot his wife or the man who ate someone's face off. While I can't agree that potheads are non violent, I do point out that is doesn't matter whether they are violent or not. The live non drugged up person will not be charged with any crime when the decedent is full of drugs.

You're very uninformed and misguided. Folks who consume mass quantities of alcohol are far more dangerous than folks who use Marijuana. And anyone who eats someone's face, has far more problems going on than Marijuana. It doesn't make people eat someone's face off. Anyone who believes it does, really is misinformed.

I'll take a chilled out stoned person over a drunk person every time. Alcohol fuels aggressive violent behavior in many people. Most potheads i've ever known, just wanna chill and watch tv while chowing down on some snacks. There is no valid reason to arrest and put those folks in cages. It's time for us to evolve.
I never said potheads should be put in cages. It doesn't work and there is no such thing as rehabilitation.

Around someone that could claim they were in fear of their lives from a drug addict under the influence, things might not go so well for you

You wouldn't be in fear for your life around me because I am a responsible marijuana user.

You would be in fear because you are a sub human who spreads treasonous lies, and you are also a world class coward... and I am a patriotic American.
Dead druggie and a responsible non drugged out adult. Who is going to be believed? You are a drug addict, no better than any other addict whose body is found in an alley.

If someone commits a crime, they should be prosecuted. But the act of using drugs is not a criminal act. It's a personal adult decision. They're only considered 'criminals' if they go out and commit criminal acts. Until then, it's a legal personal choice on whether or not to use drugs.
Then keep them locked away from the public. Put bars on their home windows and doors that lock from the outside. The only person dealing realistically with druggies is the president of the Philippines.
yea tell that to that little girl who died because of some over zealous vigilantes....oh thats right,you were probably happy that happened......

Which is when the Adults like myself need to step.in and fix the problem- WITH RUTHLESS VIOLENCE when necessary.

Well see, that would make you a criminal. And it would be far more immoral than someone who just smokes some Marijuana. I'm much more concerned about folks like you. Violence can't be tolerated.
No it wouldn't. A person with no drugs in their system has to use deadly force to defend themselves against someone high on drugs. There won't even be an arrest.

Very silly misguided thinking. Do you actually know anyone who's smoked Marijuana? Doesn't sound like it. Folks who smoke Marijuana are by far less aggressive and violent than those who consume alcohol. It's insane that we're still putting people in cages for it. It's barbaric.
I know plenty of people that use pot. I did not know the man who shot his wife or the man who ate someone's face off. While I can't agree that potheads are non violent, I do point out that is doesn't matter whether they are violent or not. The live non drugged up person will not be charged with any crime when the decedent is full of drugs.

I've not heard of someone shooting someone else while they were high, can you post a link for that one? As far as the person who ate another person's face off, yeah, I heard about that one, and the person who ate the other person's face off wasn't high on marijuana, but rather bath salts. Another thing that is far more dangerous than marijuana is these "synthetic marijuana" replacements that were showing up. It was some kind of plant material mixed with designer chemicals to try to produce the same effect as marijuana, but unfortunately for the people who have used synthetic cannabis, it makes them go crazy. K2 is the most predominant brand that causes those problems.

As far as natural marijuana? It has zero effects towards making people aggressive. How do I know? I worked in a biker bar for over 4 years where the owners allowed people to smoke marijuana on the back porch. People who only smoked? They ate a lot and were good tippers. People who smoked and drank at the same time? Mellower than the pure drunks, but still needed to be watched over. People who drank only? They were the ones most likely to cause problems.

And..............you people who are against marijuana legalization ought to educate yourself as to how it became illegal in the first place. Had something to do with a racist named Anslinger, DuPont who didn't want hemp oil to be used because they had just developed their own stuff, and Hearst, who didn't want the competition from hemp paper to interfere with his paper made from wood. Watch the documentary "Grass" narrated by Woody Harrelson sometime. Or, if you have the VICE channel on your cable system, I recommend watching Weediquette, so you can see what real marijuana use looks like.

Real marijuana use is nothing like what some of you anti marijuana people are saying.
Are you just not well informed

He got high and killed his wife. A lawsuit claims edible marijuana is to blame

I've not heard of someone shooting someone else while they were high, can you post a link for that one? As far as the person who ate another person's face off, yeah, I heard about that one, and the person who ate the other person's face off wasn't high on marijuana, but rather bath salts. Another thing that is far more dangerous than marijuana is these "synthetic marijuana" replacements that were showing up. It was some kind of plant material mixed with designer chemicals to try to produce the same effect as marijuana, but unfortunately for the people who have used synthetic cannabis, it makes them go crazy. K2 is the most predominant brand that causes those problems.

As far as natural marijuana? It has zero effects towards making people aggressive. How do I know? I worked in a biker bar for over 4 years where the owners allowed people to smoke marijuana on the back porch. People who only smoked? They ate a lot and were good tippers. People who smoked and drank at the same time? Mellower than the pure drunks, but still needed to be watched over. People who drank only? They were the ones most likely to cause problems.

And..............you people who are against marijuana legalization ought to educate yourself as to how it became illegal in the first place. Had something to do with a racist named Anslinger, DuPont who didn't want hemp oil to be used because they had just developed their own stuff, and Hearst, who didn't want the competition from hemp paper to interfere with his paper made from wood. Watch the documentary "Grass" narrated by Woody Harrelson sometime. Or, if you have the VICE channel on your cable system, I recommend watching Weediquette, so you can see what real marijuana use looks like.

Real marijuana use is nothing like what some of you anti marijuana people are saying.

Perhaps you just need to be better informed.

The cannibis cannibal
The Cannabis Cannibal? Miami Face-Eater Didn’t Take ‘Bath Salts’ | TIME.com

Around someone that could claim they were in fear of their lives from a drug addict under the influence, things might not go so well for you

You wouldn't be in fear for your life around me because I am a responsible marijuana user.

You would be in fear because you are a sub human who spreads treasonous lies, and you are also a world class coward... and I am a patriotic American.
Dead druggie and a responsible non drugged out adult. Who is going to be believed? You are a drug addict, no better than any other addict whose body is found in an alley.

If someone commits a crime, they should be prosecuted. But the act of using drugs is not a criminal act. It's a personal adult decision. They're only considered 'criminals' if they go out and commit criminal acts. Until then, it's a legal personal choice on whether or not to use drugs.
Then keep them locked away from the public. Put bars on their home windows and doors that lock from the outside. The only person dealing realistically with druggies is the president of the Philippines.
yea tell that to that little girl who died because of some over zealous vigilantes....oh thats right,you were probably happy that happened......
Was she a druggie or around druggies? Maybe she did have it coming.

You're very uninformed and misguided. Folks who consume mass quantities of alcohol are far more dangerous than folks who use Marijuana. And anyone who eats someone's face, has far more problems going on than Marijuana. It doesn't make people eat someone's face off. Anyone who believes it does, really is misinformed.

I'll take a chilled out stoned person over a drunk person every time. Alcohol fuels aggressive violent behavior in many people. Most potheads i've ever known, just wanna chill and watch tv while chowing down on some snacks. There is no valid reason to arrest and put those folks in cages. It's time for us to evolve.
I never said potheads should be put in cages. It doesn't work and there is no such thing as rehabilitation.

They don't need to be 'rehabilitated.' You're missing the point. Marijuana isn't the 'Evil' you've been led to believe it is. Folks enjoy getting high and they aren't hurting anyone.

Compared to drunks, potheads are completely docile and harmless. Why the hell are we still arresting them and throwing them in cages? It's so damn barbaric. It's time for change.

Are you just not well informed

Perhaps you just need to be better informed.

The cannibis cannibal
The Cannabis Cannibal? Miami Face-Eater Didn’t Take ‘Bath Salts’ | TIME.com
aren't "pot heads", stereotypically, lazy?

Yikes! Really?

Yes. Same with the seizure meds. The health of my Soul is far more important to me than my physical health.
some seizure meds are worse than the condition they are supposed to be treating....

I believe Marijuana has been found to be a good treatment for seizure issues, no? Marijuana has many medicinal uses.
it worked better for my wife who is an epileptic,than most of the crappy meds they had her on...

Was she a druggie or around druggies? Maybe she did have it coming.
she was 5 years old assshole...shot by some dipshit like you aiming at her grandfather........

Only those who use drugs are Patriot

That's what your "conservative" heroes W and Sessions did when they socialized senior drugs and flooded America's high schools with cheap taxpayer funded pills like Percoset, Lore Tab, and Oxycontin.

To you, a 14 year old taking Oxycontin is better than a 14 year old smoking a bong. To me, that is not the case.

As for patriotism, you don't even understand basic math, so something like "we are in debt to the tune of $20 trillion" sails in one ear and out the other. Learn basic math, history, and economics before posting opinions on said subjects, sub human.
That proves you are high right now. You poor thing. Nothing but an addict destined to live from one high to the next until your dealer gives you mercy.
your dealer....geezus ...you have no clue...

But regardless, the younger folks don't want your old Puritan 'morals' being forced on them.

Your thinking is very irrational and outdated. If the People decide they wanna decriminalize certain drugs, than so be it. That's how Freedom and Democracy works. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

why dont you find Doctor Who and have him take you back in time to that century you desire to live in,and take tipsy with you.....you guys deserve each other....

But regardless, the younger folks don't want your old Puritan 'morals' being forced on them.

Your thinking is very irrational and outdated. If the People decide they wanna decriminalize certain drugs, than so be it. That's how Freedom and Democracy works. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

more tipsy talk.....

Can someone who is against legalization legitimize why? And please use the "productive" line because I know of highly paid professionals who use it with zero affects on them.
It should be up to the people of the states. I voted against it because pot is not like alcohol. Pot somehow alters people's world view. Yes you can dabble with it and if well grounded to it without harm but people tend to go overboard.

For evidence I offer the pot forum here. Go read it. People are planning pot weddings, pot delivery, pot events, candies, cookies, etc. People don't just do pot, they worship it. Pot becomes their god.

Can someone who is against legalization legitimize why? And please use the "productive" line because I know of highly paid professionals who use it with zero affects on them.
It should be up to the people of the states. I voted against it because pot is not like alcohol. Pot somehow alters people's world view. Yes you can dabble with it and if well grounded to it without harm but people tend to go overboard.

For evidence I offer the pot forum here. Go read it. People are planning pot weddings, pot delivery, pot events, candies, cookies, etc. People don't just do pot, they worship it. Pot becomes their god.
SOMA for all....it's the only way democrats can survive now.....

How many people out of the total users?

How many people out of the total users?
What's a total user?

Forum List

Back