Stick a Fork in the GOP --And Thank Arizona

IDIOT LIBERAL: You mean to tell me my employer won't buy me the Pill? Since when?

FRIEND: Since forever. You work for the Catholic Church.

IDIOT LIBERAL: So?

FRIEND: You mean to tell me you did not know the Catholich Church is against the Pill?

IDIOT LIBERAL: Duhhhhhhhhh...I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE IMPOSING THEIR BELIEFS ON MEEEEEEE!!!! Yeah, that's it!

FRIEND: You can buy condoms right across the street.

IDIOT LIBERAL: NO, I CAN'T! THE CHURCH IS IMPOSING THEIR BELIEFS ON ME!

Last edited:
IDIOT LIBERAL: Okay. I want you to meet another friend of mine. She has ovarian cysts and needs to take the Pill for her health and she works at the Church with me.

FRIEND: This law requires the Church pay for her medication, even if it is a contraceptive.

IDIOT LIBERAL: Yes, but how does that get MEEEEEEEE the Pill?

LOL! Yeah, the party for small government...Right:

Ariz. Bill Could Require Reason for Birth Control
Ariz. Bill Could Require Reason for Birth Control - ABC News

Thanks, Arizona....You're just the tip of the iceberg for the utter hypocrisy and negligence by the Republicans for simple civil rights.

you really should take a break from politics..I'm sure your blood pressure is sky high...take a walk, smell the flowers..
give us all a BREAK..:lol:

And one other thing, learn to use SEARCH..this was already posted and only a few panties got all bunched up...sorry

Last edited:
This is what you get when you start mandating birth control pill coverage as a health need. Oh now the pill is healthy and necessary for women?

Give me a break. Cocaine is good for you too let's get free cocaine for all.

This was great - linking the pill to cocaine. Cause you know, they are so related.

This is what you get when you start mandating birth control pill coverage as a health need. Oh now the pill is healthy and necessary for women?

Give me a break. Cocaine is good for you too let's get free cocaine for all.

This was great - linking the pill to cocaine. Cause you know, they are so related.

yep makes as much sense as the OP

2012-03-16-digest-cartoon-1.jpg

Zander, women in this country set you old white guys straight in the 70's with Roe v. Wade. This country is fucked up because of too many old white guys. Do us a favor and retire to Florida.

Thanks, Arizona....You're just the tip of the iceberg for the utter hypocrisy and negligence by the Republicans for simple civil rights.

you really should take a break from politics..I'm sure your blood pressure is sky high...take a walk, smell the flowers..
give us all a BREAK..:lol:

And one other thing, learn to use SEARCH..this was already posted and only a few panties got all bunched up...sorry

I'm sure you have no blood pressure at all. It's quite apparent you are dead from the neck up. You obviously can't make a case for the AZ legislature.

The Big Lie - you fascists have it mastered.

Wow. I'm stunned by your brilliant retort and defense of this latest act by the far right wing fringe. I'm humbled and rendered speechless in your presence.

Wow. I'm stunned by your brilliant retort and defense of this latest act by the far right wing fringe. I'm humbled and rendered speechless in your presence.

Wow, I'm stunned by your fucking lies.

Does the Arizona bill outlaw birth control?

Why no, it sure doesn't.

Then why do the fucking liars (formerly democrats) claim it does?

The Big Lie technique!

Does the Arizona bill prohibit medical plans from providing birth control?

Why no, it sure doesn't.

The Big Lie technique!

Does the Arizona require women to file an affidavit to get birth control?

Why no, it sure doesn't.

The Big Lie technique!

What DOES the Arizona bill do?

It repeals the mandate that all employers MUST provide contraception, even if doing so violates their First Amendment rights.

Then why do the fucking liars (formerly democrats) claim differently?

They are at war against the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back