Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

Have you looked into adoption?

Turns out depression sets into those that give their children up for adoption as well. Should we ban adoption as well?

Your only means to end abortion is through a constitutional amendment. How far along that process have you completed? Do you even have a draft for it?

If not, why are you bothering us? Change can only occur through the amendment process, not the vote.
The issue is about informing women of the potential ramifications of their decision. And what is sick is people hate the concept of informing women.
Who on this thread has said women should not be informed of factual information? Seems that's not actually what you're interested in though.

I guess he thinks women are fucking idiots.

Again, you are informed in writing if a drug has a one in a million chance it will give you a pimple.
(CBS) Do women who have an abortion risk their mental health?

A provocative new study shows that women who have an abortion face an increased risk for mental health problems including substance abuse, anxiety, and depression.

"Results indicate quite consistently that abortion is associated with moderate to highly increased risks of psychological problems subsequent to the procedure," the authors wrote in the study, published in the September 1 issue of the British Journal of Psychiatry.
Abortion tied to sharp decline in women's mental health[/

QUOT

I know 2 women who had abortions as teens, one is so religious now, 50 now posts religious things on Facebook everyday. Her family was not religious at all, her stepfather and mother made the decision I am sure. She has incredible guilt eating at her I know for sure. The other women has many addictions now and lots of issues, life is hard enough without the weight of knowing you killed your child. You liberals can say it is a cell mass all you want. The mothers and the fathers (that do not have a say) know in their hearts the are ending a life.
Liberals are so quick to change the narrative and come up with a slogan failing to see what is so obvious. Modern sonograms show the life very early but liberals are blinded by their faith in the mental disorder that is liberalism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Stevie Nicks Confirms Song “Sara” Was About Baby With Don Henley She Aborted

Yes... the long term psychological effects of murdering one's child, has severely impacted millions of women... and I expect the same is true for many men, but to a lessor extent, given that they were not exclusively responsible for the child's safety during gestation... .

It's a serious issue which the Relativists would have you believe does not exist.

Turns out depression sets into those that give their children up for adoption as well. Should we ban adoption as well?

Your only means to end abortion is through a constitutional amendment. How far along that process have you completed? Do you even have a draft for it?

If not, why are you bothering us? Change can only occur through the amendment process, not the vote.
The issue is about informing women of the potential ramifications of their decision. And what is sick is people hate the concept of informing women.
Who on this thread has said women should not be informed of factual information? Seems that's not actually what you're interested in though.

Some women are fuckin' idiots. For instance, 100% of Prog females are fuckin' idiots, just as 100% of Prog Feminized-Males (pardon the redundancy) are fuckin' idiots.

It doesn't matter what you all THINK about it. It is not your body. It is not YOU who is taking a risk. Now, mind your own businesses.

Public policy is the business of THE PUBLIC...

But hey... as a Fuckin' Idiot, there is NO WAY you could have known that.

It doesn't matter what you all THINK about it. It is not your body. It is not YOU who is taking a risk. Now, mind your own businesses.

It's not any of your business what some woman who you don't know does with HER pregnancy. IT is not your place to say anything at all because it's not your business in any way.

Some women are fuckin' idiots. For instance, 100% of Prog females are fuckin' idiots, just as 100% of Prog Feminized-Males (pardon the redundancy) are fuckin' idiots.

You do not, cannot and will never control how other people (including women) think and feel about things. Grow up!

It's not any of your business what some woman who you don't know does with HER pregnancy. IT is not your place to say anything at all because it's not your business in any way.

Well... it quite literally IS my business. And it BECAME my business when you people claiming "PRIVACY RIGHTS" sought to take that which you claim to be PRIVATE and TURNED IT INTO PUBLIC POLICY.

I say this as a member of the public, in good standing... .

Again... this is terrible simple stuff, it is just sufficiently complex to be beyond the intellectual grasp of fuckin' idiots.

You do not, cannot and will never control how other people (including women) think and feel about things. Grow up!

Not here to control how you think. I'm here to demonstrate your limited means TO THINK. (You're doin' great... so don't sweat it.)

Well... it quite literally IS my business. And it BECAME my business when you people claiming "PRIVACY RIGHTS" sought to take that which you claim to be PRIVATE and TURNED IT INTO PUBLIC POLICY.

Again... this is terrible simple stuff, it is just sufficiently complex to be beyond the intellectual grasp of fuckin' idiots.

All medical stuff is PRIVATE, you dummy. Just because abortion is legal doesn't mean it's any of your fucking business what some woman you don't know and who doesn't know, and who you know NOTHING about, does with her pregnancy and her body and her life.

Get your OWN life and then you don't have to be so concerned with what everyone else is doing.

Like I said, takes a special kind of evil to want to keep women uninformed.
Uninformed of what exactly? Uninformed of the "fact" that they shouldn't have an abortion?
Really? A thread about most women suffering from depression after an abortion? Pro death crowd loves to twist and turn in order to keep women uninformed.

most women DON'T suffer from depression. that's where rightwingnut lunacy is.
Strawman arguement to say most women do not suffer from depression. The point is some do, and to not be told this is simply trying to keep women uninformed.
How do you know women aren't being told anything about it? Have you had an abortion?

he thinks if you don't lie to women and treat them like imbeciles who can't govern their own lives that they aren't being "informed".

funny coming from someone as deluded as he is.

All medical stuff is PRIVATE, you dummy. Just because abortion is legal doesn't mean it's any of your fucking business what some woman you don't know and who doesn't know, and who you know NOTHING about, does with her pregnancy and her body and her life.

Get your OWN life and then you don't have to be so concerned with what everyone else is doing.

you go, girl!

Well, it's a curious thread. Somehow Stevie Nicks is supposed to be Sister Souljah for the "oh I'm so horribly tormented about having an abortion," when she seems anything but, and really had she wanted to have a child nothing prevented her from doing so. She was already wealthy beyond imagination, and going to be looking at huge royalties the rest of her life, what with the Fleetwood Mac run having run it's course. Nicks even says, the song is only part of the story, and she won't tell the rest. Madonna seems to have no problem finding nannies. Children don't seem to encumber Jolie.

And then, they complain about THEIR money going to take care of these unwanted babies and perhaps drug addicted or alcohol syndrome/retarded babies.

The world is NOT an ideal place.

I typed a report once about a woman who had twins, both born severely addicted to crack cocaine and were going to be at least "slow" if not retarded. The woman gave birth in the hospital to these infants and then left the hospital AMA and never returned for her babies. Of course, social services was called, and these infants were placed into state custody.

Uninformed of what exactly? Uninformed of the "fact" that they shouldn't have an abortion?
Really? A thread about most women suffering from depression after an abortion? Pro death crowd loves to twist and turn in order to keep women uninformed.

Strawman arguement to say most women do not suffer from depression. The point is some do, and to not be told this is simply trying to keep women uninformed.
How do you know women aren't being told anything about it? Have you had an abortion?

he thinks if you don't lie to women and treat them like imbeciles who can't govern their own lives that they aren't being "informed".

Troll.

All medical stuff is PRIVATE, you dummy.

Unless and until the medical stuff becomes a function of PUBLIC POLICY. At no time is Public Policy, EVER PRIVATE.

Just because abortion is legal doesn't mean it's any of your fucking business

That abortion is the morally unjustified taking of Human Life and given that THE PUBLIC is comprised exclusively of HUMAN LIFE... and given that that which is otherwise immoral is deemed LEGAL, such is public policy that is of dire concern to THE PUBLIC.

As where a group claims a "RIGHT" to murder the defenseless, who have in no way offended ANYONE and who are little more than an inconvenience, it is a fair bet that where left to themselves, they will eventually find it their 'RIGHT' to murder those who offend them and who are vastly more than a mere inconvenience.

See how that works?

I typed a report once about a woman who had twins, both born severely addicted to crack cocaine and were going to be at least "slow" if not retarded. The woman gave birth in the hospital to these infants and then left the hospital AMA and never returned for her babies. Of course, social services was called, and these infants were placed into state custody.

Who then, no doubt set about fucking those kids up... far beyond the simple addiction to crack, could have.

There is no greater evil on this earth, than Child Protective Services. A group of semi-literate imbeciles, who set about training children to demand themselves to be special by virtue of one victim status or another.

Forum List

Back