Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

How on Earth does one keep people from being informed? Seems only the person them self can keep them self from being informed.

Consider the libtards here on this forum, they're dedicated to ignorance. They actively block facts, logic, reason and information from penetrating their skulls. They even make efforts to keep other people from being informed by shutting down communication every way the can.

I don't know how they do it, but it must take considerable effort to be deliberately weapons grade stupid.
Logic, my little man? Okay, I present you with a profoundly deformed and suffering neonate, who is in pain you can't control and will die within days no matter what you do. So, what is the logical thing to do in that situation?
Thought they couldn't feel pain? thats some of the twisted logic that the pro death people use all the time?

Like I said, it takes a special kind of evil to want to keep women from being informed about their choices.

Even though it looks like you keep yourself uninformed (it looks like a personal preference for you).

Who is stopping anyone from information?

It is the anti choice crowd that want to make it compulsory.

Deep down she knows it is wrong, but probably still defends abortion on demand.

They are mentally deranged because they continually go against what they know to be right. That's what I think prompts a great deal of mental illness

The only place that has govt sponsored Abortion on Demand is Israel, yet I dont see any call to defund them which goes to show that Stopping Abortion is top priority!
What!!.lame its a different country,not much relevance to OP at all,but try again.

Yeah, different country that you help fund their abortions on demand because life is important!!
Yep and it sucks,but you try and make it someone else s fault,and ok because we give money to a country,that kills it childern,That logic belongs on a grade school play ground.

Like I said, it takes a special kind of evil to want to keep women from being informed about their choices.

Even though it looks like you keep yourself uninformed (it looks like a personal preference for you).

Who is stopping anyone from information?

It is the anti choice crowd that want to make it compulsory.
Yep your right,its because people like yourself,would rather they were not informed.

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Stevie Nicks Confirms Song “Sara” Was About Baby With Don Henley She Aborted

she never said she suffered from depression.

from the actual interview, not "lifenews'" wacko winger version of it....

I notice you haven't said which of your ex-boyfriends "Hard Advice" is about. That reminds me of a story Don Henley told years ago, about your [Fleetwood Mac] song "Sara." He said you got pregnant while the two of you were dating, and Sara was the name you gave the unborn baby.

Had I married Don and had that baby, and had she been a girl, I would have named her Sara. But there was another woman in my life named Sara, who shortly after that became Mick's wife, Sara Fleetwood.

Don Henley Slams 'Arrogant' Frank Ocean for Using 'Hotel' Music

So what Henley says about the song is accurate, but it's not the entirety of the song?

Right. It's accurate, but not the entirety of it.

Stevie Nicks Admits Past Pregnancy With Don Henley and More About Her Wild History

where does she say she's depressed or would do anything differently?

oh right... she didn't.

dismissed. now leave people alone and let us know when you have a uterus.

They are mentally deranged because they continually go against what they know to be right. That's what I think prompts a great deal of mental illness

The only place that has govt sponsored Abortion on Demand is Israel, yet I dont see any call to defund them which goes to show that Stopping Abortion is top priority!
What!!.lame its a different country,not much relevance to OP at all,but try again.

Yeah, different country that you help fund their abortions on demand because life is important!!
Yep and it sucks,but you try and make it someone else s fault,and ok because we give money to a country,that kills it childern,That logic belongs on a grade school play ground.

Tell me again how life is so important that you cover your eyes. go ahead, I need a good chuckle

How on Earth does one keep people from being informed? Seems only the person them self can keep them self from being informed.

Consider the libtards here on this forum, they're dedicated to ignorance. They actively block facts, logic, reason and information from penetrating their skulls. They even make efforts to keep other people from being informed by shutting down communication every way the can.

I don't know how they do it, but it must take considerable effort to be deliberately weapons grade stupid.
Logic, my little man? Okay, I present you with a profoundly deformed and suffering neonate, who is in pain you can't control and will die within days no matter what you do. So, what is the logical thing to do in that situation?
So your good with mercy killing? you feel the same about downs babies?
Yep.

You have to be criminally insane to kill your baby. It's sad that some women are duped into believing they're doing anything but allowing their baby to be murdered.
It's not a baby, for that you need time, and luck. And most women don't regret their abortion beyond the fact they felt it necessary at the time. Get the hell out of our way and we'll make abortion what it should be - safe, legal, and rare...
Not true at all many regret deeply,question,who has held up this belief that people like yourself would make abortion rare,you have had since the 70"s to do that,why hasn't it happened already,there has been nobody in your way to stop you yet it hasn't happened,why?
You are always in our way, about teaching sex and birth control, handing it out in high schools and colleges, etc. Get the fuck out of the way and we'll get the numbers down even more.

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

This has been my argument all along.

Women have been so brainwashed into thinking it's not a life but in their hearts they know it is a baby.

Any medical procedure you are required to be informed of the risks. Except abortion.
Takes a special kind of evil for not requiring doctors to inform women of the risks involved after an abortion.

Tell me again how life is so important that you cover your eyes. go ahead, I need a good chuckle
A shit stain like yourself would find humor in this,rather sad,and thanks for telling me what I am not doing,the US provide financial add to a country,that kills its chidern,yet I am covering my eyes,that part is funny and has no merit,nothing else about abortion is a laughing matter.

This has been my argument all along.

Women have been so brainwashed into thinking it's not a life but in their hearts they know it is a baby.
They knew if it was a girl not a boy,sounds like a living baby human,now if they had found a set of horns,or scales,or something that look like a kitten,they might have something.

What part in this song is supposed to be about aborting babies is what I'd like to know? :dunno: "No it never really died?" I'm not getting it at all.

Wait a minute, baby
Stay with me awhile
Said you'd give me light
But you never told me about the fire

Drowning in the sea of love
Where everyone would love to drown
And now it's gone
They say it doesn't matter what for
When you build your house, call me

He was just like a great dark wing
Within the wings of a storm
Well, I think I had met my match
He was singing and I knew it
Oh, I knew it, I knew it

Sara, you're the poet in my heart
Never change, never stop
And now it's gone

Hold on, the night is coming
And the starling flew for days and days
I'd stay home at night all the time
Well, I'd go anywhere, anywhere, anywhere
Ask me and I will be there
You just ask me and I'll be there

And now it's gone

Never change, don't you ever stop
It's never gone
It always matters what for
When you build your house, I will come by
Sara

All I ever wanted was to know
That you were dreaming
There's a heartbeat
No, it never really died
You never really died

Would you swallow all your pride?
Could you speak a little louder?
And the wind became, oh crazy
There's a heartbeat and it never really die
Crazy, crazy

That you were dreaming

A shit stain like yourself would find humor in this,rather sad,and thanks for telling me what I am not doing,the US provide financial add to a country,that kills its chidern,yet I am covering my eyes,that part is funny and has no merit,nothing else about abortion is a laughing matter.

Aww :itsok: Your "OMG I'm so offended" routine should go on the road, at least there someone would believe your daily bullshit and deflection. So again, thanks for pointing out how all life is important and you dont want to fund abortions....

Unless its in another country. You religious values stop at the water edge Ghandi

What part in this song is supposed to be about aborting babies is what I'd like to know? :dunno: "No it never really died?" I'm not getting it at all.

Wait a minute, baby
Stay with me awhile
Said you'd give me light

And now it's gone

Oh, I knew it, I knew it

Never change, never stop
And now it's gone

And now it's gone

It's never gone
Sara

That you were dreaming
There's a heartbeat
No, it never really died
You never really died

Crazy, crazy

That you were dreaming
She wrote this for herself,not for you

Thought they couldn't feel pain? thats some of the twisted logic that the pro death people use all the time?
They will feel pain if the woman is forced to continue the pregnancy by your fascist laws.

Wait a minute, baby
Stay with me awhile
Said you'd give me light

And now it's gone

Oh, I knew it, I knew it

Never change, never stop
And now it's gone

And now it's gone

It's never gone
Sara

That you were dreaming
There's a heartbeat
No, it never really died
You never really died

Crazy, crazy

That you were dreaming
She wrote this for herself,not for you

No, she told me she wrote it for me. :D

Anyhow, the question remains. Where do you see anything to do with aborting babies in this song?

Any medical procedure you are required to be informed of the risks. Except abortion.
Takes a special kind of evil for not requiring doctors to inform women of the risks involved after an abortion.
That's a lie. Women are informed of the medical risks of abortion. They are not required to be browbeaten by some holier than thou asshole.

Forum List

Back