Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

You have to be criminally insane to kill your baby. It's sad that some women are duped into believing they're doing anything but allowing their baby to be murdered.
It's not a baby, for that you need time, and luck. And most women don't regret their abortion beyond the fact they felt it necessary at the time. Get the hell out of our way and we'll make abortion what it should be - safe, legal, and rare...
It's safe and legal now. Rare....not so much. Just the easy way out of no self control.

What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Stevie Nicks Confirms Song “Sara” Was About Baby With Don Henley She Aborted

I agree people need to educated , not only for abortion but sex itself. Almost every song we hear is about the writer's deep emotions in their lives.

It's not any of your business what some woman who you don't know does with HER pregnancy. IT is not your place to say anything at all because it's not your business in any way.

You're right. In fact we should allow liberal "mothers" to end the lives of their children all the way up to 21 years old if the kid doesn't turn out like the "mother" wants.

You have to be criminally insane to kill your baby. It's sad that some women are duped into believing they're doing anything but allowing their baby to be murdered.
It's not a baby, for that you need time, and luck. And most women don't regret their abortion beyond the fact they felt it necessary at the time. Get the hell out of our way and we'll make abortion what it should be - safe, legal, and rare...
It's safe and legal now. Rare....not so much. Just the easy way out of no self control.
Get the fuck out of our way and we'll make it so...

It's not any of your business what some woman who you don't know does with HER pregnancy. IT is not your place to say anything at all because it's not your business in any way.
You're right. In fact we should allow liberal "mothers" to end the lives of their children all the way up to 21 years old if the kid doesn't turn out like the "mother" wants.
More of your Pro-Life morality I see...

12144839_723901724407325_1518433956847041361_n.jpg

Now now...

What's called for her is to sterilize all Leftists. If we did so tomorrow... assuming the economy doesn't crater first, which is beyond optimistic... the US would be nearly problem free, by 2065.

Soldiers weren't spit on, and they were killing babies.

Soldiers were spit on... the Communists were killing babies... and by 'killing babies" I mean that Leftists, not unlike yourself... sought out infants and children and murdered them... or cut off their appendages.

Of course that pales in comparison to the 3 million innocent people that your comrades murdered after the US Left forced the US out of the war... . And says nothing about the 100 million innocents that Comrades Mao and Stalin had killed a few years earlier, MILLIONS of whom were CHILDREN!

Last edited:
What continues to be ignored in the abortion debate is the fact a majority of women suffer from depression and regret after obtaining an abortion. You take any medication and you are warned one in a million will have smelly farts from this drug. Yet the deathmongers fight against warning women the severe consequences of what will likely happen to them when they abort their baby. Women should have the right to be informed. Period.

Certainly any woman that has an abortion, is going to have to live with that for the rest of her life. It's something she will never forget. In that, it's also something she may never forgive herself for, and the depression will invade her soul.

If you're not married and not absolutely certain you want to raise a baby, use birth control contraceptives. It is so much easier that way.

i concede you're a pussy, correct. and so have you, just now. nice!!

My goodness... an unsolicited RE-Concession!

You can't BUY that level of lame, THAT has got to be EARNED!

Your unsolicited Re-Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

If you live long enough you'll discover that we all have regrets and most of us have a ghost or two around, not uncommonly one that might have been name Sara had the times or situation been different. It changes nothing.
You do realize living with regrets for most people doesn't include living with you murdering your own child right? I should have gone to the concert last week, I regret that decision doesn't quite equal I killed my unborn child and sure wish I hadn't.

i concede you're a pussy, correct. and so have you, just now. nice!!

My goodness... an unsolicited RE-Concession!

You can't BUY that level of lame, THAT has got to be EARNED!

Your unsolicited Re-Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.
^^agreed he is a pussy! Hah, awesome.

HELLOOOooooo It's the coveted HAT TRICK Concession...

Your RE-re-Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted!

This is such an idiotic comment that it doesn't even deserve a response.

If you live long enough you'll discover that we all have regrets and most of us have a ghost or two around, not uncommonly one that might have been name Sara had the times or situation been different. It changes nothing.
You do realize living with regrets for most people doesn't include living with you murdering your own child right? I should have gone to the concert last week, I regret that decision doesn't quite equal I killed my unborn child and sure wish I hadn't.

That's not your business.

Just recently in Boston, there was a little girl found dead. She was dubbed "Baby Doe" and no one had stepped forward to claim her. This went on for a good 6 months at least until she was finally positively identified. Well, come to find out, her mom and her mom's boyfriend apparently horribly abused this little angelic child, ended up killing her.

This scumbag should have had an abortion.

'Baby Doe's' Mother Could be Hit With More Charges | Patch

The mother of “Baby Doe,” whose remains were found on a beach in June, could face additional charges, according to Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley.

Rachelle Bond was arrested and charged with being an accessory after the fact in the murder of her daughter, who investigators have since identified as Bella Bond. Her boyfriend Michael McCarthy was charged with Bella’s murder.

The body of Bella was found on a Deer Island beach, stashed in a plastic bag, by a woman walking her dog on June 25. The discovery launched a tireless investigation which led law enforcement officials to the front steps of Bond’s Dorchester home. The two were taken into custody. Bond was ordered held on $1 million cash bail. McCarthy was kept without bail.

According to authorities, Bond admitted to a friend of McCarthy’s that he had murdered her daughter. She also confessed to the same individual that she was an “accessory after the fact.”

Certainly any woman that has an abortion, is going to have to live with that for the rest of her life. It's something she will never forget. In that, it's also something she may never forgive herself for, and the depression will invade her soul.

If you're not married and not absolutely certain you want to raise a baby, use birth control contraceptives. It is so much easier that way.

In an IDEAL world. This is NOT an ideal world. There are many MANY fucked up people on this earth who should NEVER be pregnant or have a child. Some people suffer from some level of mental illness. Even if they might be functional, that doesn't mean that they could handle the stress of a pregnancy and delivery. Some people are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Some people are homeless. Some people are very poor and can barely make ends meet and can't AFFORD a pregnancy, delivery and child.

Forum List

Back