Steven "POS" Colbert

you got the footage.? what I recall is a BUNCH OF GUYS-----mingling-----not
an interview ----nothing organized or likely to be broadcast

So? Two links, two videos, do you see them?

Subjects pre-fitted with lavaliere mics -- organized.
Camera crew following them around pointing cameras --- organized.
Video actually used and aired in a TV show --- organized. And broadcast, per plan.

Well?

well nothing-----still idle chatter

Of course it's idle chatter. No one suggested otherwise.

What you suggested however was that it was surreptitiously taped by "some intrusive piece of shit" --- which was not at all the case. As I demonstrated it was taped by a hired and fully visible camera/sound crew, while Rump and Billy the Pimp were wearing mics and sitting in front of cameras that were pointed at them and rolling for the purpose of getting raw broadcast material.

You can't claim "intrusive" when you're fully cognizant that you're wearing a mic and that cameras are pointed at you and rolling. Can't be done.

This ain't Mannerheim taping Hilter with hidden microphones. It's a TV show with crew in the open, and Rump was playing to the camera -- as usual.

still the same---------the speakers did not imagine that their banter would
become PUBLIC

You've gotta be pretty damned stupid to intentionally put on a wireless mic, sit in front of a camera crew, and then not make the connection that what you're saying is being recorded.

Are you saying Rump is that stupid?

yes. He OBVIOUSLY is stupid enough to not watch his tongue. ----
but he has other talents

So? Two links, two videos, do you see them?

Subjects pre-fitted with lavaliere mics -- organized.
Camera crew following them around pointing cameras --- organized.
Video actually used and aired in a TV show --- organized. And broadcast, per plan.

Well?

well nothing-----still idle chatter

Of course it's idle chatter. No one suggested otherwise.

What you suggested however was that it was surreptitiously taped by "some intrusive piece of shit" --- which was not at all the case. As I demonstrated it was taped by a hired and fully visible camera/sound crew, while Rump and Billy the Pimp were wearing mics and sitting in front of cameras that were pointed at them and rolling for the purpose of getting raw broadcast material.

You can't claim "intrusive" when you're fully cognizant that you're wearing a mic and that cameras are pointed at you and rolling. Can't be done.

This ain't Mannerheim taping Hilter with hidden microphones. It's a TV show with crew in the open, and Rump was playing to the camera -- as usual.

still the same---------the speakers did not imagine that their banter would
become PUBLIC

You've gotta be pretty damned stupid to intentionally put on a wireless mic, sit in front of a camera crew, and then not make the connection that what you're saying is being recorded.

Are you saying Rump is that stupid?

yes. He OBVIOUSLY is stupid enough to not watch his tongue. ----
but he has other talents

Only if you consider con artistry, pedophiliac voyerurism and self-face-painting to be "talents".

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

Every comic on late night is doing it too.

Except Jimmy Fallon
Kimmel doesn't do political either.

No matter, as others have mentioned, Colbert came to this show to be "the real" Colbert, but it was also expected that he'd bring his comedy, including his "Colbert Report" comedy to the show too. I like his "confessions" bits.

FWIW, this is nothing. Comedians and others joke and rant about the President all the time. Bitching about our government is the #1 American pastime. Why should Trump be any different?
Because what he said wasn't a Joke and wasn't "Comedy".... that's why!

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

Except Jimmy Fallon

No matter, as others have mentioned, Colbert came to this show to be "the real" Colbert, but it was also expected that he'd bring his comedy, including his "Colbert Report" comedy to the show too. I like his "confessions" bits.

FWIW, this is nothing. Comedians and others joke and rant about the President all the time. Bitching about our government is the #1 American pastime. Why should Trump be any different?
Of course it was. Do you think he literally meant that Trumps mouth was a cock holster for putin? Do you think he was implying that they are actually gay buddies with each other?

Regardless it made me laugh and many people I know, so it's comedy. Yes vulgar, but comedy none the less

Except Jimmy Fallon

It was a lot funnier than Trumps actions with Dickerson.

Forum List

Back