Steven Dutch, worlds leading Physicist debunks twoofer

This looks like a fake image to me:

polar-bear-07.jpg

What idiot would believe a big silly bear would be balancing on some giant ice penis?

The government wants me to believe there are such things as polar bears, but since I've never seen one in person and that image looks fake to me polar bears aren't real. There were never polar bears.

Now give me your evidence there are such a thing as polar bears. Your bonafide evidence.

You guys just believe anything the government tells you.

LOL, sadly that's pretty much true. Unless you can bring one of the planes to him as well as the passengers and crew (hard to do if they were actually destroyed flying into the towers, of course) he'll continue to stick his fingers in his ears and yell.

girl-covering-ears-yelling-noise-stress-concept-child-isolated-white-34810205.jpg

polar-bear-07.jpg

What idiot would believe a big silly bear would be balancing on some giant ice penis?

The government wants me to believe there are such things as polar bears, but since I've never seen one in person and that image looks fake to me polar bears aren't real. There were never polar bears.

Now give me your evidence there are such a thing as polar bears. Your bonafide evidence.

LOL, sadly that's pretty much true. Unless you can bring one of the planes to him as well as the passengers and crew (hard to do if they were actually destroyed flying into the towers, of course) he'll continue to stick his fingers in his ears and yell.

girl-covering-ears-yelling-noise-stress-concept-child-isolated-white-34810205.jpg

APPARENTLY YOU FAILED TO SEE MY RESPONSE, HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE

polar-bear-07.jpg

the government also wants you to believe they are the beacon of shining light and the word of God.

Operation Northwoods

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962).[1]

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within The United States Government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:
The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.
Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

oh yeh lets sing "We the people" in our kool aid drunken stooper one more time!

What is that called again when the government attacks or plans to attack the people which presumably created it?

Now had they acted upon northwoods that would give these dysfunctionals something else to argue about to insure that government halo does not get tarnished.

I have not seen such a report.
[Meaning Bears and Icecubes].

please post the official investigative report and make your own thread, I will examine it for authenticity at that time.

The topic is plane evidence.

Last edited:
I gave you a simple factual answer:

I have seen no evidence 4 planes crashed on sept 11 2001.

AGAIN: Feel free to post your bonafide evidence.

You mean like the fact we have lists of crew and passengers from all 4 air craft? We have recorded phone calls from passengers to loved ones on the ground? The fact that no one has seen either the 4 aircraft or the passengers or crew since Sept 11 2001? You mean like that?

How about the body parts from Pennsylvania and the Pentagon? The aircraft parts? How about the fact no one has EVER discredited a single video of the plane hitting the twin tower?

Not enough for you? What about the eye witnesses that saw the planes? They all in on the lie?

So you made lists on your computer, I dont care.

I want PLANE evidence not lists.

If you cannot prove the existence of a plane you can wipe your ass with your lists.

A lists does not prove the existence of a plane. you ok? you understand yet?

Why do you people always hide the fact you have NEVER proven the existence of the claimed planes

How about them? Post them.

How about the fact no one has ever credited them?

So you are clueless about what primary admissible evidence is, then why would you continue in this thread?

Primary admissible evidence.... Eye witness accounts are. Flight logs are. Aircraft passenger lists and crew lists are. Videos of events are. Body parts and DNA testing are. Aircraft parts are. You are a moron by claiming otherwise.

You mean like the fact we have lists of crew and passengers from all 4 air craft? We have recorded phone calls from passengers to loved ones on the ground? The fact that no one has seen either the 4 aircraft or the passengers or crew since Sept 11 2001? You mean like that?

How about the body parts from Pennsylvania and the Pentagon? The aircraft parts? How about the fact no one has EVER discredited a single video of the plane hitting the twin tower?

Not enough for you? What about the eye witnesses that saw the planes? They all in on the lie?

So you made lists on your computer, I dont care.

I want PLANE evidence not lists.

If you cannot prove the existence of a plane you can wipe your ass with your lists.

A lists does not prove the existence of a plane. you ok? you understand yet?

Why do you people always hide the fact you have NEVER proven the existence of the claimed planes

How about them? Post them.

How about the fact no one has ever credited them?

So you are clueless about what primary admissible evidence is, then why would you continue in this thread?

Primary admissible evidence.... Eye witness accounts are. Flight logs are. Aircraft passenger lists and crew lists are. Videos of events are. Body parts and DNA testing are. Aircraft parts are. You are a moron by claiming otherwise.

Maybe, cant say till I see the evidence you claim exists.

Aw man too bad you didnt post anything much less evidence much lessor yet bonafide evidence so you may now sit in the corner with the rest of the trougher failures;

Last edited:
I saw your response. It was more dodging and ridiculous bullshit.

You have asked for evidence, but you dismiss any evidence pointed out to you. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that the only evidence you would accept would be having the planes, filled with the passengers, presented to you directly. Which is convenient for you, since the entire point of this argument is that the people you are arguing with are saying the planes were flown into two skyscrapers and, for the most part, destroyed.

:lmao:

SO if Tojo can't hold it in his hand personally then it doesn't exist?

This one is a real nutcase..............

courts really dont accept your fantasies as evidence glad to see you are finally catching up.

You dont look so good apparently beating up truthers aint workin out so well for ya huh?

I saw your response. It was more dodging and ridiculous bullshit.

You have asked for evidence, but you dismiss any evidence pointed out to you. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that the only evidence you would accept would be having the planes, filled with the passengers, presented to you directly. Which is convenient for you, since the entire point of this argument is that the people you are arguing with are saying the planes were flown into two skyscrapers and, for the most part, destroyed.

:lmao:

tarded opinions and claims evidence exists is not evidence Homer.

Dodging the issue and climing I dodged will get you added to the liars list? YOu are skirting a very fine line.

I asked for plane evidence, not hearsay, plane evidence proves that a plane existed, not your jerking off on your keyboard. If you are too stoopid to figure that out find a childrens thread more suitable to your talents to post in.

Last edited:
They found plane parts and body parts in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon. To include DNA evidence of specific people. We have video of the plane hitting the tower. We have passport documentation of at least one passenger.

We have the evidence that all 4 planes went missing on 9/11 2001. We have phone calls from 2 of them. We have eye witness testimony from people that SAW the aircraft before they struck the buildings.

YOU want evidence? We have given it to you. Now you provide evidence. Evidence explosives were used, evidence that the films were faked, evidence the eyewitnesses lied, evidence the DNA was faked, evidence the airplane parts were faked.

no we dont talk about how much cheese is on the moon until we resolve each issue at its root.

you people are scatter brains, your arguments are incoherent and go up in smoke when their paper assholes meet my torch.

I keep asking if there were no planes where did the 4 aircraft that took off that day with passengers and crew aboard go? What happened to the people aboard? Where did those huge air craft go?

That is secondary, the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes. we start there. first things first, you got a problem with that? If that is true then and only then can the rest be possible much less true.

invincibleplane080.gif

wtcdemo040.gif

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

If some one laced explosives throughout the twin towers and WTC7 how come absolutely NO ONE saw it, heard it or witnessed a thing? If no plane hit the Pentagon why did people on the ground SEE an aircraft fly over?

Do you walk up to your neighbor and demand you look into every box they bring into their house? Fuck no you dont. Well the same applies here, it appears you are going to spout nothing more than the same single digit iq childish arguments that rate at least as high as IDIOT and I suppose you will demand a respectful response.

The e4b doomsday bird did fly over. Someone had to throw the switch.

Further if a larger air craft could not cut the light poles down and keep flying exactly how would a drone do it?

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

Those are the easy questions.

spare me the easy questions, thanks.

In this post you claimed the videos were faked. That the videos of the aircraft are not real. Now you are demanding to know what faked videos?

so you think that a real plane can fly through a steel and concrete building and come out the other side with the nose intact. you are insane.

If they are not fkae what are they?

The government wants me to believe they are real, prove it.

show me clip of a plane that can fly through both sides of a steel building and come out with the nose intact.

(and stick to the topic of planes and buildings thei has nothing to do with alleged witnesses or alleged people on planes. We are talking about planes not how much cheese has to be on the moon) Any response outside of planes and buildings will be disregarded as nonresponsive and a dodge. You wanna play this game you better stick to the rules.

polar-bear-07.jpg

APPARENTLY YOU FAILED TO SEE MY RESPONSE, HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE

polar-bear-07.jpg

edited for unnecessary reposting.

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?
if that's not delusional thinking and denial ,there is none.

it is the first sign that proof is being demanded.
Argument from ignorance (Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance stands for "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four, (1) true, (2) false, (3) unknown between true or false, and (4) being unknowable (among the first three).[1] In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.
The fallaciousness of arguments from ignorance does not mean that one can never possess good reasons for thinking that something does not exist, an idea captured by philosopher Bertrand Russell's teapot, a hypothetical china teapot revolving about the sun between Earth and Mars; however this would fall more duly under the arena of pragmatism[vague], wherein a position must be demonstrated or proven in order to be upheld, and therefore the burden of proof is on the argument's proponent.[citation needed] See also Occam's razor (assume simplicity over complexity).

They found plane parts and body parts in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon. To include DNA evidence of specific people. We have video of the plane hitting the tower. We have passport documentation of at least one passenger.

We have the evidence that all 4 planes went missing on 9/11 2001. We have phone calls from 2 of them. We have eye witness testimony from people that SAW the aircraft before they struck the buildings.

YOU want evidence? We have given it to you. Now you provide evidence. Evidence explosives were used, evidence that the films were faked, evidence the eyewitnesses lied, evidence the DNA was faked, evidence the airplane parts were faked.

you keep saying that and produce NADDA FUCKING THING

you keep saying that and produce NADDA FUCKING THING

It was provided and is available through the Government. I am waiting for YOUR evidence so far you have provide NADA.

so demand for proof is arguing from ignorance in your fucked up world, noted

I AM demanding evidence, from you. You have made claims provide verifiable evidence your claims are true.

demand to your hearts content when I produce an official report I will give it to you. You want to support the official story then fucking support it, you have posted NO EVIDENCE.

I CLAIM YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE AND YOU WANT ME TO GET YOUR EVIDENCE FOR YOU?

ARE YOU INSANE?

Enjoy your ride on the titanic

Last edited:
so demand for proof is arguing from ignorance in your fucked up world, noted
you're are not demanding evidence..you are demanding that your delusion is real..
you are attempting to prove a negative..with no corroborating evidence that your version of events is factual.
you've denied everything presented to you,using the lamest most hackneyed dodge ever :THE GOVERNMENT DID IT!
FUNNIER STILL IS YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF ANY KIND THE GOVERNMENT DID ANYTHING..
What I posted is fact, you are arguing from ignorance, a self imposed wilful ignorance..that would be sad if it weren't fucking hilarious!

Forum List

Back