Steven Dutch, worlds leading Physicist debunks twoofer

I really want to know about how these fake planes faked out all those eyewitnesses........

One hell of a trick there.......

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

You tell me, you're the one who brought up fake planes.......

And there are hundreds of eye witnesses and thousand upon thousands if you count te live TV cameras........ But you know that.....

you said fake planes faked out witnesses, what fake planes and what witnesses? Oh hundreds and tousands and millions and billions and megastegasupergazillions of em! lol

produce the fake planes that faked these witnesses out and all those gazillions of witnesses.

I guess I will get some lunch the while

Last edited:
I see, a twoofer who doesn't want to admit to anything...that's a neg for wasting my time......

ah yet another in a long line of troughers who has no bonafide evidence.

yep neg for wasting my time.

next time stick your toe in the water and see how deep it is before you dive in and drown.

I know, but I had to at least try......... I haven't beaten up on a twoofer for a long while......

hows that working for ya?

Last edited:
Anyone know what tojo is talking about....??????

I can only take it he has a problem with english...

Anyway, he thinks his Neg three points actually hurts someone.... LOL

Now, maybe, just maybe Tojo will tell us what he's talking about .....

Produce your bonafide qualified evidence.

Pot, meet kettle.

Oh you are one of those kooks who believe everything the government says without any proof huh SUCKA!

Tell them truthers are beating the hell out of you and they should give you some proof next time to defend yourselves

Simple enough did a plane hit each of the twin towers? Did a plane hit the ground in Pennsylvania? Did a plane hit the pentagon?

Simple enough did a plane hit each of the twin towers? Did a plane hit the ground in Pennsylvania? Did a plane hit the pentagon?

Now he'll ask you what you consider to be a plane and post some silly imagery which questions your intelligence.

I keep asking if there were no planes where did the 4 aircraft that took off that day with passengers and crew aboard go? What happened to the people aboard? Where did those huge air craft go?

If some one laced explosives throughout the twin towers and WTC7 how come absolutely NO ONE saw it, heard it or witnessed a thing? If no plane hit the Pentagon why did people on the ground SEE an aircraft fly over?

Further if a larger air craft could not cut the light poles down and keep flying exactly how would a drone do it?

Those are the easy questions.

no we dont talk about how much cheese is on the moon until we resolve each issue at its root.

you people are scatter brains, your arguments are incoherent and go up in smoke when their paper assholes meet my torch.

I keep asking if there were no planes where did the 4 aircraft that took off that day with passengers and crew aboard go? What happened to the people aboard? Where did those huge air craft go?

That is secondary, the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes. we start there. first things first, you got a problem with that? If that is true then and only then can the rest be possible much less true.

invincibleplane080.gif

wtcdemo040.gif

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

If some one laced explosives throughout the twin towers and WTC7 how come absolutely NO ONE saw it, heard it or witnessed a thing? If no plane hit the Pentagon why did people on the ground SEE an aircraft fly over?

Do you walk up to your neighbor and demand you look into every box they bring into their house? Fuck no you dont. Well the same applies here, it appears you are going to spout nothing more than the same single digit iq childish arguments that rate at least as high as IDIOT and I suppose you will demand a respectful response.

The e4b doomsday bird did fly over. Someone had to throw the switch.

Further if a larger air craft could not cut the light poles down and keep flying exactly how would a drone do it?

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

spare me the easy questions, thanks.

In this post you claimed the videos were faked. That the videos of the aircraft are not real. Now you are demanding to know what faked videos?

no we dont talk about how much cheese is on the moon until we resolve each issue at its root.

you people are scatter brains, your arguments are incoherent and go up in smoke when their paper assholes meet my torch.

That is secondary, the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes. we start there. first things first, you got a problem with that? If that is true then and only then can the rest be possible much less true.

invincibleplane080.gif

wtcdemo040.gif

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

Do you walk up to your neighbor and demand you look into every box they bring into their house? Fuck no you dont. Well the same applies here, it appears you are going to spout nothing more than the same single digit iq childish arguments that rate at least as high as IDIOT and I suppose you will demand a respectful response.

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

In this post you claimed the videos were faked. That the videos of the aircraft are not real. Now you are demanding to know what faked videos?

so you think that a real plane can fly through a steel and concrete building and come out the other side with the nose intact. you are insane.

If they are not fkae what are they?

The government wants me to believe they are real, prove it.

show me clip of a plane that can fly through both sides of a steel building and come out with the nose intact.

(and stick to the topic of planes and buildings thei has nothing to do with alleged witnesses or alleged people on planes. We are talking about planes not how much cheese has to be on the moon) Any response outside of planes and buildings will be disregarded as nonresponsive and a dodge. You wanna play this game you better stick to the rules.

Last edited:

invincibleplane080.gif

wtcdemo040.gif

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

so you think that a real plane can fly through a steel and concrete building and come out the other side with the nose intact. you are insane.

show me clip of a plane that can fly through both sides of a steel building and come out with the nose intact.

(and stick to the topic of planes and buildings thei has nothing to do with alleged witnesses or alleged people on planes. We are talking about planes not how much cheese has to be on the moon) Any response outside of planes and buildings will be disregarded as nonresponsive and a dodge. You wanna play this game you better stick to the rules.

How many clips of planes flying into buildings do you think there are?

Why would you believe any other clips someone might produce are real?

invincibleplane080.gif

wtcdemo040.gif

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

I asked a simple question, did 4 planes crash on sept 11 2001. One in to each twin Tower , one into the Pentagon and one in Pennsylvania?

How many clips of planes flying into buildings do you think there are?

Why would you believe any other clips someone might produce are real?

not my problem if you cant prove up your claims.

I dont, however the probability is good that not every clip is fake.

I like the one where the guy who saw it in person argues saying "there was no plane" with his friend who saw it on tv arguing there was.

I asked a simple question, did 4 planes crash on sept 11 2001. One in to each twin Tower , one into the Pentagon and one in Pennsylvania?

I gave you a simple factual answer:

I have seen no evidence 4 planes crashed on sept 11 2001.

AGAIN: Feel free to post your bonafide evidence.

Last edited:

You mean like the fact we have lists of crew and passengers from all 4 air craft? We have recorded phone calls from passengers to loved ones on the ground? The fact that no one has seen either the 4 aircraft or the passengers or crew since Sept 11 2001? You mean like that?

How about the body parts from Pennsylvania and the Pentagon? The aircraft parts? How about the fact no one has EVER discredited a single video of the plane hitting the twin tower?

Not enough for you? What about the eye witnesses that saw the planes? They all in on the lie?

You mean like the fact we have lists of crew and passengers from all 4 air craft? We have recorded phone calls from passengers to loved ones on the ground? The fact that no one has seen either the 4 aircraft or the passengers or crew since Sept 11 2001? You mean like that?

How about the body parts from Pennsylvania and the Pentagon? The aircraft parts? How about the fact no one has EVER discredited a single video of the plane hitting the twin tower?

Not enough for you? What about the eye witnesses that saw the planes? They all in on the lie?

So you made lists on your computer, I dont care.

I want PLANE evidence not lists.

If you cannot prove the existence of a plane you can wipe your ass with your lists.

A lists does not prove the existence of a plane. you ok? you understand yet?

Why do you people always hide the fact you have NEVER proven the existence of the claimed planes

How about them? Post them.

How about the fact no one has ever credited them?

So you are clueless about what primary admissible evidence is, then why would you continue in this thread?

Last edited:
This looks like a fake image to me:

polar-bear-07.jpg

What idiot would believe a big silly bear would be balancing on some giant ice penis?

The government wants me to believe there are such things as polar bears, but since I've never seen one in person and that image looks fake to me polar bears aren't real. There were never polar bears.

Now give me your evidence there are such a thing as polar bears. Your bonafide evidence.

You guys just believe anything the government tells you.

This looks like a fake image to me:

polar-bear-07.jpg

What idiot would believe a big silly bear would be balancing on some giant ice penis?

The government wants me to believe there are such things as polar bears, but since I've never seen one in person and that image looks fake to me polar bears aren't real. There were never polar bears.

Now give me your evidence there are such a thing as polar bears. Your bonafide evidence.

You guys just believe anything the government tells you.

the government also wants you to believe they are the beacon of shining light and the word of God.

Operation Northwoods

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962).[1]

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:
The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.
Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

oh yeh lets sing "We the people" in our kool aid drunken stooper one more time!

What is that called again when the government attacks or plans to attack the people which presumably created it?

Now had they acted upon northwoods that would give these dysfunctionals something else to argue about to insure that government halo does not get tarnished.

I have not seen such a report.

please post the official investigative report and make your own thread, I will examine it for authenticity at that time.

The topic is plane evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back