Steven Dutch, worlds leading Physicist debunks twoofer

I keep asking if there were no planes where did the 4 aircraft that took off that day with passengers and crew aboard go? What happened to the people aboard? Where did those huge air craft go?

If some one laced explosives throughout the twin towers and WTC7 how come absolutely NO ONE saw it, heard it or witnessed a thing? If no plane hit the Pentagon why did people on the ground SEE an aircraft fly over?
Don't expect answers, the retard only responds to that which isn't uncomfortable to his feeble position. Expect to have your questions ignored or see a new round of distraction gibberish.

The political implications in any 9-11 conspiracy are staggering. That's why the hard core conspiriidads stay away from the political reality. Bill Clinton was president during the time the 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school with expired visas. Clinton's A.G. issued an order to the CIA and FBI that they would risk arrest if they dared to share information. George W. Bush was in office for less than 8 months and he kept Clinton's CIA leadership virtually intact. If 9-11 was an inside job the logical target would be Bill Clinton but the conspiridads are extremely careful not to even mention Clinton's name. What does that tell you about the conspiracy in political terms? I'll answer it. The 9-11 "conspiracy" has it's roots in anti-Bush rhetoric and it's an old freaking issue fed to low information liberals. Now they are stuck with it and they have no place to go but pretend to understand something about physics.

Lies from you as always.Many people here HAVE mentioned to you before in the past that Bush's long time pal Clinton was just as much involved in it up to his ears as Bush was,you just ignore it and never come back to read the posts like you will with this one.:cuckoo:

Neither Clinton OR Bush had any interest in trying to stop terrorists attacks,BOTH of them ignored all the warnings from other countries.got it? I doubt it.

I keep asking if there were no planes where did the 4 aircraft that took off that day with passengers and crew aboard go? What happened to the people aboard? Where did those huge air craft go?

If some one laced explosives throughout the twin towers and WTC7 how come absolutely NO ONE saw it, heard it or witnessed a thing? If no plane hit the Pentagon why did people on the ground SEE an aircraft fly over?

Further if a larger air craft could not cut the light poles down and keep flying exactly how would a drone do it?

Those are the easy questions.

no we dont talk about how much cheese is on the moon until we resolve each issue at its root.

you people are scatter brains, your arguments are incoherent and go up in smoke when their paper assholes meet my torch.

That is secondary, the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes. we start there. first things first, you got a problem with that? If that is true then and only then can the rest be possible much less true.

invincibleplane080.gif

wtcdemo040.gif

wtc2fakeplane073.gif

Do you walk up to your neighbor and demand you look into every box they bring into their house? Fuck no you dont. Well the same applies here, it appears you are going to spout nothing more than the same single digit iq childish arguments that rate at least as high as IDIOT and I suppose you will demand a respectful response.

The e4b doomsday bird did fly over. Someone had to throw the switch.

Further if a larger air craft could not cut the light poles down and keep flying exactly how would a drone do it?

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

Those are the easy questions.

spare me the easy questions, thanks.

Last edited:

Don't expect answers, the retard only responds to that which isn't uncomfortable to his feeble position. Expect to have your questions ignored or see a new round of distraction gibberish.

and then (drumroll...) the psychotic one replies to Gunny's question:

That is secondary, the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes. we start there. first things first, you got a problem with that? If that is true then and only then can the rest be possible much less true.

Boy that sure was a tough call on my part eh? Same pattern over and over, can't hold his own in a debate so distract and spew gibberish. You'd think since this is all he does he'd be better at it.

and then (drumroll...) the psychotic one replies to Gunny's question:

Boy that sure was a tough call on my part eh? Same pattern over and over, can't hold his own in a debate so distract and spew gibberish. You'd think since this is all he does he'd be better at it.

First establish the plane existed.

See this is very very simple, the plane must first exist before any passengers can fly on it.

Only an idiot would presume there was a plane before it is established as a fact.

You will soon make my tard troll list if you keep this nonsense up.

Last edited:
First establish the plane existed
First dodge questions that relate to existence of planes.

You will soon make my tard troll list if you keep this nonsense up.
Couldn't care less, I mock you for my own enjoyment and will continue to do so regardless of lists.

and I ridicule you for being a retard mocking what you do not understand.

You have made your position status and capabilities perfectly clear.

What I like is the claims made that something did NOT happen but no claim of what DID happen.

Or when they do make a claim of what supposedly happened you can so easily prove it simply is not true.

The claim of false anything (did not happen) only requires demonstrating it could not happen in the manner presented to prove fraud and collect damages.

How it happened is entirely another matter and completely irrelevant. (at least in a real court)

Hmmm.
So you're saying that the insurers who paid out BILLIONS in claims and have virtually unlimited legal representation and resources haven't considered what you claim to be fraud in an effort to recover their money? You really are a one trick pony who knows little about the real world. I suggest you get out of you mommy's basement once in a while.

Last edited:
What I like is the claims made that something did NOT happen but no claim of what DID happen.

Or when they do make a claim of what supposedly happened you can so easily prove it simply is not true.

The claim of false anything (did not happen) only requires demonstrating it could not happen in the manner presented to prove fraud and collect damages.

How it happened is entirely another matter and completely irrelevant. (at least in a real court)

Hmmm.
So you're saying that the insurers who paid out BILLIONS in claims and have virtually unlimited legal representation and resources haven't considered what you claim to be fraud in an effort to recover their money? You really are a one trick pony who knows little about the real world. I suggest you get out of you mommy's basement once in a while.

The insurers if you remember paid it out without a second thought, it was the stock holders that threatened to pull out and ONLY then did they halt payments.

Hmmm.

The insurers if you remember paid it out without a second thought, it was the stock holders that threatened to pull out and ONLY then did they halt payments.

So you think the insurers are in on your conspiracy?
Evidently you didn't understand me the first time so I'll repeat it for you:
"So you're saying that the insurers who paid out BILLIONS in claims and have virtually unlimited legal representation and resources haven't considered what you claim to be fraud in an effort to recover their money? You really are a one trick pony who knows little about the real world. I suggest you get out of you mommy's basement once in a while."

Hmmm.

"So you're saying that the insurers who paid out BILLIONS in claims and have virtually unlimited legal representation and resources haven't considered what you claim to be fraud in an effort to recover their money? You really are a one trick pony who knows little about the real world. I suggest you get out of you mommy's basement once in a while."

I said:

you seem to think them doing that is a conspiracy, since you are trying so hard to hang it on me, tell us about your conspiracy theory.

Last edited:

I said:

you seem to think them doing that is a conspiracy, since you are trying so hard to hang it on me, tell us about your conspiracy theory.
lol! what self important nut jobbery !

I really want to know about how these fake planes faked out all those eyewitnesses........

One hell of a trick there.......
If you've been following his blathering he dodges any any direct question about that..
instead he claims to have some supernatural ability to divine video fakery.
as you know, I'm in the film biz , that makes watching his antics twice as much fun!

I really want to know about how these fake planes faked out all those eyewitnesses........
He's been asked over and over, he's got no answer so just pretends he doesn't need to address major shortcomings in his argument.

He also won't say where the passengers and crew are.

One hell of a trick there.......

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

You tell me, you're the one who brought up fake planes.......

And there are hundreds of eye witnesses and thousand upon thousands if you count te live TV cameras........ But you know that.....

Forum List

Back