Steve McGarrett's Ethnic Crime Report: Obama's Immigrants Gang Rape 14-Year-Old White Girl

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
How horrific it must have been for this innocent White girl. This is totally the fault of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. He opened up the borders to let these third world scum to prey on the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. Now we have to fix the problem. Deporting these type people is a national priority. This country was not created for them. They are not exceptional like my people nor will they ever be. Assimilation is impossible for them. This crime is proof.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/horror-immigrants-gang-rape-14-year-old-girl-high-school-bathroom/

This entire country will eventually be completely flooded with these creatures from south of our border, and nobody cares.

This entire country will eventually be completely flooded with these creatures from south of our border, and nobody cares.
Its part of the curse on a nation that has rejected the God of Israel.

My People are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

We've rejected the wisdom of the Ancients and believe we can do better.

Nations were intended to be FAMILIES GROWN GREAT.

The mixing of the races God intended to keep separate is what destroyed the pre-flood world. History is repeating itself.

The boys were part of obama's last days stuff as many criminals in the country as possible.

The issue is the importation of the Turd world, not how to eradicate them from the earth, "son."

How horrific it must have been for this innocent White girl. This is totally the fault of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. He opened up the borders to let these third world scum to prey on the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. Now we have to fix the problem. Deporting these type people is a national priority. This country was not created for them. They are not exceptional like my people nor will they ever be. Assimilation is impossible for them. This crime is proof.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/horror-immigrants-gang-rape-14-year-old-girl-high-school-bathroom/

Reagan, George hw Bush, Clinton, George w Bush and Obama all share in the responsibility. This piece of shit needs to fly.

Reagan, George hw Bush, Clinton, George w Bush and Obama all share in the responsibility. This piece of shit needs to fly.
No! Only Obama

Forum List

Back