Steve Bannon Torches New York Times: 'You got humiliated! You Have No Power!'

Bannon's days in the White House are probably limited. At some point, the real powers behind trump, his family, will tire of the negative impact Bannon and his advice is having on trump. Reality check, the NY Times has a huge global influence.
:lmao:

Steve Bannon Tells NY Times The Media Should 'Keep Its Mouth Shut'

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News-chairman-turned-White-House-chief-strategist, said in a Wednesday interview that the media "is the opposition party" for President Trump and should "keep its mouth shut."

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” he said in an interview with the New York Times.

“I want you to quote this,” he said. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country."

Bannon railed against "the elite media," whose failure to predict Trump's election he called "a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away." He told the Times that no "mainstream media" journalists who reported on Trump's campaign were "fired or terminated," apparently suggesting that they should have been, and decried them as "outright activists of the Clinton campaign."

He did not name any specific members of the press in that diatribe, according to the report.

Bannon also dismissed questions about White House press secretary Sean Spicer's contentious relationship with the press. The Times noted Bannon initiated a phone call in order to talk up Spicer.

"Are you kidding me?" he told the Times. "We think that’s a badge of honor."

He singled out the Washington Post and New York Times as examples of the media outlets he said missed the Trump phenomenon, and said that the New York Times in particular should be "absolutely ashamed and humiliated" for its coverage of Trump's candidacy.

Despite all that vitriol, Bannon told the newspaper he has read the New York Times for most of his adult life.

I think I'll continue reading the news thank you, esp the NYT and the Washington Post. I think I'll stick with facts and not alternate facts.

Only in the alt-fact bubblesphere does the NYTimes and WaPo become "fake news" while "three million Amish" and "three million illegals" are supposed to be swallowed without a snicker.

We have always been at war with Oceania.

Bannon's days in the White House are probably limited. At some point, the real powers behind trump, his family, will tire of the negative impact Bannon and his advice is having on trump. Reality check, the NY Times has a huge global influence.

Zackly. The Corey Lewandowski Effect.

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News-chairman-turned-White-House-chief-strategist, said in a Wednesday interview that the media "is the opposition party" for President Trump and should "keep its mouth shut."

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” he said in an interview with the New York Times.

“I want you to quote this,” he said. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country."

Bannon railed against "the elite media," whose failure to predict Trump's election he called "a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away." He told the Times that no "mainstream media" journalists who reported on Trump's campaign were "fired or terminated," apparently suggesting that they should have been, and decried them as "outright activists of the Clinton campaign."

He did not name any specific members of the press in that diatribe, according to the report.

Bannon also dismissed questions about White House press secretary Sean Spicer's contentious relationship with the press. The Times noted Bannon initiated a phone call in order to talk up Spicer.

He singled out the Washington Post and New York Times as examples of the media outlets he said missed the Trump phenomenon, and said that the New York Times in particular should be "absolutely ashamed and humiliated" for its coverage of Trump's candidacy.

Despite all that vitriol, Bannon told the newspaper he has read the New York Times for most of his adult life.

I think I'll continue reading the news thank you, esp the NYT and the Washington Post. I think I'll stick with facts and not alternate facts.

Only in the alt-fact bubblesphere does the NYTimes and WaPo become "fake news" while "three million Amish" and "three million illegals" are supposed to be swallowed without a snicker.

Ummm, in "Nineteen Eighty-Four", America was part of Oceania.

You read well. :lmao:

Compared to you, guess so.

Wu0Ub37.gif

How fun is this getting? Really!! This is going to be like a new bloodsport for tens of millions of Americans sick and tired of fake news.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/bannon-blasts-mainstream-media-you%E2%80%99re-opposition-party-not-democratic-party

Gonna be like being able to go to a comedy show almost every day of your life to watch fake news get nuked.......especially entertaining are going to be these press conferences led by Sean Spicer!! You pull a fake news stunt at these press conferences, you're going to get your clock cleaned. Its going to be at total role reversal.......these assholes are going to end up publically humiliated on live TV.

I kinda figured when last Friday, Spicer threw a fall off the table breaking ball and made the media look silly, Bannon was behind it. Chris Matthews needs to drop the name of his show "HARDBALL".

This guy Steve Bannon.........this guy is going to be the hardball guy. We're going to get lots and lots of laughs!!! At the expense of the White House press corps meatheads.:boobies::boobies::spinner:

Compared to you, guess so.

Wu0Ub37.gif

Ri-iiiiight.

I see sarcasm escapes you.

I'm sure that will turn out just as well as Trump forcing Mexico to pay for that silly wall.

How fun is this getting? Really!! This is going to be like a new bloodsport for tens of millions of Americans sick and tired of fake news.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/bannon-blasts-mainstream-media-you%E2%80%99re-opposition-party-not-democratic-party

Gonna be like being able to go to a comedy show almost every day of your life to watch fake news get nuked.......especially entertaining are going to be these press conferences led by Sean Spicer!! You pull a fake news stunt at these press conferences, you're going to get your clock cleaned. Its going to be at total role reversal.......these assholes are going to end up publically humiliated on live TV.

I kinda figured when last Friday, Spicer threw a fall off the table breaking ball and made the media look silly, Bannon was behind it. Chris Matthews needs to drop the name of his show "HARDBALL".

This guy Steve Bannon.........this guy is going to be the hardball guy. We're going to get lots and lots of laughs!!! At the expense of the White House press corps meatheads.:boobies::boobies::spinner:
You are an obedience sheep.

lol..........whatever you say s0n!!

Dang the level of naïve in these forums is sometimes fascinating.:eusa_dance:

You are an obedience sheep.

Taking bows s0n.......but I get my news from the only place you can get real journalism anymore......the only place.:deal::bye1::bye1:

The media got exposed to tens of millions of Americans over the last year!! It is a big reason for Trumps surge in popularity. Hes doing huge things and the people are loving it but being marginalized by every media outlet out there including those mofus at FOX. His poll numbers are fucking soaring.........and the media negativity gets a huge assist!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:The political boneheads still aren't getting it!:oops-28:

Forum List

Back