Steve Bannon Torches New York Times: 'You got humiliated! You Have No Power!'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The NYT's anti-American puppet master (George Soros) has to be fuming over this!

Steve Bannon Torches New York Times: 'You Have No Power' - Breitbart

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” Mr. Bannon said during a telephone call.

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

“The elite media got it dead wrong, 100 percent dead wrong,” Mr. Bannon said of the election, calling it “a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away, that will always be there.”

“The mainstream media has not fired or terminated anyone associated with following our campaign,” Mr. Bannon said. “Look at the Twitter feeds of those people: they were outright activists of the Clinton campaign.” (He did not name specific reporters or editors.)

“That’s why you have no power,” Mr. Bannon added. “You were humiliated.”

Bannon's days in the White House are probably limited. At some point, the real powers behind trump, his family, will tire of the negative impact Bannon and his advice is having on trump. Reality check, the NY Times has a huge global influence.

• Banned
Bannon's days in the White House are probably limited. At some point, the real powers behind trump, his family, will tire of the negative impact Bannon and his advice is having on trump. Reality check, the NY Times has a huge global influence.

Stephen Bannon will remain in the White House for 8 years, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Steve Bannon Tells NY Times The Media Should 'Keep Its Mouth Shut'

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News-chairman-turned-White-House-chief-strategist, said in a Wednesday interview that the media "is the opposition party" for President Trump and should "keep its mouth shut."

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” he said in an interview with the New York Times.

“I want you to quote this,” he said. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country."

Bannon railed against "the elite media," whose failure to predict Trump's election he called "a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away." He told the Times that no "mainstream media" journalists who reported on Trump's campaign were "fired or terminated," apparently suggesting that they should have been, and decried them as "outright activists of the Clinton campaign."

He did not name any specific members of the press in that diatribe, according to the report.

Bannon also dismissed questions about White House press secretary Sean Spicer's contentious relationship with the press. The Times noted Bannon initiated a phone call in order to talk up Spicer.

"Are you kidding me?" he told the Times. "We think that’s a badge of honor."

He singled out the Washington Post and New York Times as examples of the media outlets he said missed the Trump phenomenon, and said that the New York Times in particular should be "absolutely ashamed and humiliated" for its coverage of Trump's candidacy.

Despite all that vitriol, Bannon told the newspaper he has read the New York Times for most of his adult life.

I think I'll continue reading the news thank you, esp the NYT and the Washington Post. I think I'll stick with facts and not alternate facts.

The NYT's anti-American puppet master (George Soros) has to be fuming over this!

Steve Bannon Torches New York Times: 'You Have No Power' - Breitbart

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” Mr. Bannon said during a telephone call.

“I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

“The elite media got it dead wrong, 100 percent dead wrong,” Mr. Bannon said of the election, calling it “a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away, that will always be there.”

“The mainstream media has not fired or terminated anyone associated with following our campaign,” Mr. Bannon said. “Look at the Twitter feeds of those people: they were outright activists of the Clinton campaign.” (He did not name specific reporters or editors.)

“That’s why you have no power,” Mr. Bannon added. “You were humiliated.”
He's obviously right. The media has no one to blame but themselves. They came to believe that they could manipulate the electorate in voting for the shrew by hammering on Trump. They failed miserably and tarnished whatever reputation they might have had left in the interim.

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News-chairman-turned-White-House-chief-strategist, said in a Wednesday interview that the media "is the opposition party" for President Trump and should "keep its mouth shut."

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” he said in an interview with the New York Times.

“I want you to quote this,” he said. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country."

Bannon railed against "the elite media," whose failure to predict Trump's election he called "a humiliating defeat that they will never wash away." He told the Times that no "mainstream media" journalists who reported on Trump's campaign were "fired or terminated," apparently suggesting that they should have been, and decried them as "outright activists of the Clinton campaign."

He did not name any specific members of the press in that diatribe, according to the report.

Bannon also dismissed questions about White House press secretary Sean Spicer's contentious relationship with the press. The Times noted Bannon initiated a phone call in order to talk up Spicer.

He singled out the Washington Post and New York Times as examples of the media outlets he said missed the Trump phenomenon, and said that the New York Times in particular should be "absolutely ashamed and humiliated" for its coverage of Trump's candidacy.

Despite all that vitriol, Bannon told the newspaper he has read the New York Times for most of his adult life.

I think I'll continue reading the news thank you, esp the NYT and the Washington Post. I think I'll stick with facts and not alternate facts.
He's read the Slimes so he knows what he's talking about. And he's right, blab less and listen more, that's a HUGE problem with today's media. So much fake news just to blab about something.

I think I'll continue reading the news thank you, esp the NYT and the Washington Post. .

That explains a lot

Going to be hard calling it the NYT then huh?

Global Influence Newspaper formerly in NYC, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

I think I'll stick with facts and not alternate facts.

Why start now?

Why start now?

I started long ago. That is why I didn't vote for Trump.

Why start now?

I've seen some of your 'facts', especially about the right.

You have quite an imagination.

BTW, I didn't vote for Trump either.

Why start now?

So you wasted a vote, or just didn't vote.

Why start now?

So you wasted a vote, or just didn't vote.

Didn't vote.

Couldn't see myself backing any of the nominated candidates.

Lost interest after Kasich, Walker, O'Malley, and Webb dropped out.

Chaffee would have been a better choice over Clinton

Tonight, Sean Hannity writes journalism's obituary

C3I7qdcWMAAWlLM.jpg

I used to listen to him on Sirius. Very intelligent and show was geared towards caller participation. Was most friendly towards listeners that any other personality on Patriot channel. Not at all the caricature the liberal media paints him to be. Kind of why the media has a sore ass over his presence continuing in the administration.

Forum List

Back