Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)

The GP simply posted the video which is compelling.
Compelling? Is it really?

Cool story, word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

See, where is that stuff? He is a political dude. You know there are folks at old jobs who would jump on a chance to get him back.l for whatever. So where are those people who knew he was a creeper? This is a political hit.

The only reason this is a political hit is because

1. He's in politics
2. Touching children is universally viewed as negative

If he wasnt in politics it'll still be bad the job title doesnt change that

1. And Mitch McConnel and Paul Ryan need to protect their positions. I don’t blame them, Moore comes off way creepy with that weird smile and waving the gun around.

2. Yes it is. And if Judge Roy Moore did that he should be where the last republican chomo went. But there is ZERO evidence from any of these women. Matter of fact, nothing has come out explaining why these women are credible?

Do your own thinking. That way you don’t have to change your mind so much when a new talking point comes out on the news.

I agree. I am not so "right wing" that I am impressed by an old man wearing a cowboy suit and waving a gun around. To me, that is silly and like a caricature that died out in the 1800s. There is no solid evidence as you say, and yes it is suspicious whenever someone waits to level an accusation until the person is running for a public office.

You can tell Moore is guilty:

1. A Democrats says he is guilty.

2. It's election time.

:p

Haaa Haaa have you looked at the stepsons facebook page...? The dude is a loser who wants FB hits..He has No proof she is lying..

BTW.. he is a Dumb ass probably getting paid off by Moore.

Yes, most people sell out their family for likes on facebook.

You are now dismissed.

2. It's election time.

Haaa Haaa have you looked at the stepsons facebook page...? The dude is a loser who wants FB hits..He has No proof she is lying..

You are now dismissed.

You obviously haven't looked at the losers page.. He is looking for work and hard up for money..

Paid off

Cool story, word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

See, where is that stuff? He is a political dude. You know there are folks at old jobs who would jump on a chance to get him back.l for whatever. So where are those people who knew he was a creeper? This is a political hit.

1. He's in politics

Apparently you are wrong. Touching children isn't universally viewed as negative. Look to Alabama's evangelicals for that. 40% are MORE LIKELY to vote for Moore now.

They also likely believe that a Man is innocent until proven guilty. I know you don't look at our judicial system that way, but most due.

So tell me oh wise one. Based on allegations alone, should Bill Clinton be doing life in Prison for rape?

We arent talking about in court. You are free to judge anyone and doesnt require a certain location in order to do so

So Clinton was guilty? You use a whole different set of standards for forming an opinion then?

Too funny

2. It's election time.

You are now dismissed.

You obviously haven't looked at the losers page.. He is looking for work and hard up for money..

Paid off

Are all unemployed dishonest? That is your claim after all.

2. It's election time.

You are now dismissed.

Paid off

Are all unemployed dishonest? That is your claim after all.

Hard up for cash ... don't twist my words.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out the allegations are all true though. There are LOTS of stalkers of kids out there. Kids are easy targets. They don't have experience a lot of times and, to put it bluntly, they are stupid a lot of times.

Yes, men who go after 14-year-old children are child diddlers. Fourteen is barely a teenager and some 14-year-olds have NOT gone through puberty yet. Some girls don't begin their period until they are even 15 or 16 years old. Just because you have gone through puberty, doesn't mean you are an "adult." I don't know what the fuck is wrong with some of these men. I really don't. They obviously have some kind of issues though, being attracted to young kids. It's sick. The whole situation is just sick and disturbing as hell.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out the allegations are all true though. There are LOTS of stalkers of kids out there. Kids are easy targets. They don't have experience a lot of times and, to put it bluntly, they are stupid a lot of times.

Yes, men who go after 14-year-old children are child diddlers. Fourteen is barely a teenager and some 14-year-olds have NOT gone through puberty yet. Some girls don't begin their period until they are even 15 or 16 years old. Just because you have gone through puberty, doesn't mean you are an "adult." I don't know what the fuck is wrong with some of these men. I really don't. They obviously have some kind of issues though, being attracted to young kids. It's sick. The whole situation is just sick and disturbing as hell.

I agree, but I'm a big benefit of the doubt kinda guy. 38 year-old allegations? Meh, something doesn't smell right.

1. He's in politics

Apparently you are wrong. Touching children isn't universally viewed as negative. Look to Alabama's evangelicals for that. 40% are MORE LIKELY to vote for Moore now.

They also likely believe that a Man is innocent until proven guilty. I know you don't look at our judicial system that way, but most due.

So tell me oh wise one. Based on allegations alone, should Bill Clinton be doing life in Prison for rape?

We arent talking about in court. You are free to judge anyone and doesnt require a certain location in order to do so

So Clinton was guilty? You use a whole different set of standards for forming an opinion then?

Too funny

Yes I did use different sets of standards when judging different sets of circumstances. One primary one was that none were children and thats sorta a big deal to me. To you? Not so much I guess but thats not my issue

True nuff, but evidence is required before ruining a persons life. I've posted before about the McMartin Preschool and the Duke gang rape case. Life's were ruined simply because the charges were so outrageous.

This looks more and more like the above everyday.

1. He's in politics

How did Moore making it in as a judge with all the tools of the media to expose him, going on 40 years, if all these allegations are true?

I agree, but I'm a big benefit of the doubt kinda guy. 38 year-old allegations? Meh, something doesn't smell right.

Well, I hope that he didn't.

1. He's in politics

1. And Mitch McConnel and Paul Ryan need to protect their positions. I don’t blame them, Moore comes off way creepy with that weird smile and waving the gun around.

2. Yes it is. And if Judge Roy Moore did that he should be where the last republican chomo went. But there is ZERO evidence from any of these women. Matter of fact, nothing has come out explaining why these women are credible?

Do your own thinking. That way you don’t have to change your mind so much when a new talking point comes out on the news.

1. Agreed
2. There will never be any evidence of these acts. So its either you believe the women or Moore. They dont have to perform some test to prove they are credible, thats just goofy.

Last point, subtle jab at a vague charge

1. He's in politics

How did Moore making it in as a judge with all the tools of the media to expose him, going on 40 years, if all these allegations are true?

Why is the earth round?

word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

any kind of proof they EVER had his picture in that office?

It was a joke, sheesh. You guys need to calm down lol

1. He's in politics

That is a really good point.

Even while judge, why didn't the ACLU or the atheist bring it up while he fought to keep the 10 commandments on public property, or during the Gay Marriage debate, no groups knew of this?

Really? Being such "common knowledge" in the community?

word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

Glad you think accusing someone of child molestation is funny.

10 years of working with convicts, and even they didn't think it was funny.

Really? Being such "common knowledge" in the community?

redherring.gif

Glad you think accusing someone of child molestation is funny.

10 years of working with convicts, and even they didn't think it was funny.

The picture in the office was the joke. Him being banned from the mall and touching children is not funny. Should I start all over with you or like...wanna search my opinion on this in the box on the top right?

Additionally I am not 5 women and 30 other people in Alabama. THOSE are the ones that knew about his child touching and affinity for teens, not me. I just read about it

Forum List

Back