Stephen Hawking says Trump’s Paris climate decision will make Earth as hot as Venus

Yes. He is. Look at your hysterical posting dude. Hawking is a great theoretical physicist, of that there is no doubt. But he has no clue what he is talking about as regards the Earth, and its processes. That is demonstrated in this claim of his.
Do you mean his Trumpian "creative hyperbole?"
No, Hawking said it nut job! Are you not smart enough to realize we aren't talking about Trump and we are dealing with Hawking?
So you are saying that no one but Don THE Con can use "creative hyperbole." Please cite the LAW limiting its use to Tramp only.

^ Posting while sucking on a Bong containing heavy duty Ganja :uhoh3:

Thinks Stephen Hawking is Donald Trump :rolleyes-41:

Yes. He is. Look at your hysterical posting dude. Hawking is a great theoretical physicist, of that there is no doubt. But he has no clue what he is talking about as regards the Earth, and its processes. That is demonstrated in this claim of his.
No, Hawking said it nut job! Are you not smart enough to realize we aren't talking about Trump and we are dealing with Hawking?
So you are saying that no one but Don THE Con can use "creative hyperbole." Please cite the LAW limiting its use to Tramp only.

Not what I said, did I? Go start another thread on that. We are talking how Hawking flat out made a stupid statement. You are off topic.

Ed has never been to bright.

And yet you still are insanely jealous of my intellect!!!!

I can't be jealous over something you don't have.

And yet you ARE jealous!

And yet you ARE jealous!

Not really, however I see you are trying to change the subject.

Meteorologist Ryan Maue called Hawking’s statements “bizarre,” and professor and environmental activist Bjorn Lomborg noted how the Paris agreement would only avert 0.2 degrees of projected global warming.

That from an “environmental activist”. One has to wonder how the global warming hoaxsters keep a straight face when they claim that this is potentially any kind of disaster worth anything close to the economic and technological burdens that they want to impose on us for it's sake, while at the same time, admitting that we are talking about fractions of a degree of possible warming.

I respect Hawking, but he is a physicist, not a climatologist. I disagree, respectfully. In a different way, the earth's climate will change to the degree it may cause our extinction, but I don't think it will completely cause the climate to become a runaway greenhouse. But, after we are dead as a species, it becomes a moot point.

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking warned Sunday that President Donald Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of Paris climate accord last month could result in temperatures on Earth rising as high as those on the surface of Venus, the second-closest planet to the Sun.

Hawking also told BBC News, ahead of a celebration for his 75th birthday at Cambridge University, that he fears the best hope for human civilization is to colonize other planets.

“We are close to the tipping point where global warming becomes irreversible. Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid,” he said.

Hawking also said: "Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it's one we can prevent if we act now. By denying the evidence for climate change, and pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement, Donald Trump will cause avoidable environmental damage to our beautiful planet, endangering the natural world, for us and our children."

Stephen Hawking says Trump’s Paris climate decision will make Earth as hot as Venus
---------------------

I await the resident conservatards to show up and pretend that they're smarter than Stephen Hawking. Always entertaining stuff, those 'tards.

We seen it on Michael Mann's Facebook page... totally embarrassing.

I was told that climate change denial is a central tenet of right wing recidivism due to the large amounts of cash that oil and coal companies give to the Republicans.

Its similar in the UK, albeit to a lesser degree.Nobody who has any degree of credibility supports the anti science position.

Dont need to be a scientist to understand that.

I was told that climate change denial is a central tenet of right wing recidivism due to the large amounts of cash that oil and coal companies give to the Republicans.

Its similar in the UK, albeit to a lesser degree.Nobody who has any degree of credibility supports the anti science position.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and just a diversion of Hawking's incredibly stupid statement.

Nothing was scientific about Hawking's statement, he just spewed forth nonsense. You don't need to be a scientist to understand that.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and just a diversion of Hawking's incredibly stupid statement.

Nothing was scientific about Hawking's statement, he just spewed forth nonsense. You don't need to be a scientist to understand that.

When a LIbEral speaks of “science”, the word is seldom used to mean what sane people understand it to mean.

You speak without any authority. I can look up Hawkings record and can see he should be taken seriously. You are just a guy on a message board , probably with a political axe to grind.

Its time for another climatepalooza courtesy of Gov moonbeam...so jump on those private jets and "fly my pretties, FLY".....

You speak without any authority. I can look up Hawkings record and can see he should be taken seriously. You are just a guy on a message board , probably with a political axe to grind.

"You are just a guy on a message board , probably with a political axe to grind."

Lol hilarious, says a man on a message board, with a political axe to grind, who was it who introduced Partisan Politics into this thread, oh that's right that would be you:

upload_2017-7-8_17-4-16.png

Then I am sure that you read all the meteorologists and climatologists that said he is dead wrong and some went to call his comments strange and bizarre.

Of course facts and context mean nothing to you. So you believe that the earth will heat up hotter than Venus because Trump didn't sign the Paris accord?

Dang s0n you don't get it.

Nobody is caring about people on the right now not "knowing" science. Every government in the world supports the anti-science position. Why? Because fossil fuels are cheap. Period......end of story. They are churning out coal like it is going out of style. Its been over 10 years since congress has done dick in terms of legislation on climate change, even when the deck was stacked with DUM. In the real world, the climate crusaders are losing on every landscape that matters. Renewable energy? Still laughable by every measure.:oops-28: Check a poll lately on voter concerns? I have.........many times over the last 7 or 8 years. Know where climate change ranks out of about 20 concerns? Second to last or dead last = the people don't care about the science.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: When's the last time "climate change" was discussed as a topic in a presidential debate? How about.............fucking never s0n!!

So really..........when you take your sentiments and throw it in with that stoopid-ass avatar, it makes you look like a total goofball.:bye1: And that sweater sucks.................wtf? Oh....and who puts their own mug up for an avatar? Serial killer weird s0n.

The only thing that matters at the end of the day is who is winning? Its not the DUMS!!:2up:

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking warned Sunday that President Donald Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of Paris climate accord last month could result in temperatures on Earth rising as high as those on the surface of Venus, the second-closest planet to the Sun.

Hawking also told BBC News, ahead of a celebration for his 75th birthday at Cambridge University, that he fears the best hope for human civilization is to colonize other planets.

“We are close to the tipping point where global warming becomes irreversible. Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid,” he said.

Hawking also said: "Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it's one we can prevent if we act now. By denying the evidence for climate change, and pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement, Donald Trump will cause avoidable environmental damage to our beautiful planet, endangering the natural world, for us and our children."

---------------------

I await the resident conservatards to show up and pretend that they're smarter than Stephen Hawking. Always entertaining stuff, those 'tards.
Stephen Hawking reminds me of Ephialtes of Trachis. A bonafide traitor.
upload_2017-7-8_13-7-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-8_13-12-4.png
    upload_2017-7-8_13-12-4.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 25

Forum List

Back