Stephen Colbert - Public Crybaby

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?
FALSE. What you're saying is fabrication of liberal media. What extra (non-American, illegitimate) votes Hillary had were from the millions of illegal aliens, that Democrats have imported and protected in sanctuary cities for just that purpose.

We talked about this vote stacking and ballot stuffing 63 years ago in my 5th grade class, in 1954 when Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback.

Hardly mater anymore now, The illegal voters are going back whee they came from. Sessions is on it. Hopefully he'll put the sanctuary city mayors in jail, where they belong.

Boy you're just chugging that alt-right conspiracy theory kool-aid like it was mother's milk.

There's no evidence of any of this. Even in the states that Trump carried, he barely won them. Trump won the election with the FEWEST votes of any recent president. Even W won his second term with more and by then he was hated.
You got the evidence in Post # 48. Don't bother to read the thread before you post, I see. OK. Here's your update >>
Evidence is right here (since you're a slow learner)>>

1. During the campaign, Trump said he would deport millions of illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. It's a way of life, for them.

3. There is virtually nothing to stop illegals from voting. Nothing.

That's all you need to know.

You know your #3 is bullshit, right?

Clinton vs. Trump popular vote totals: Recounts begin, could Clinton win Electoral College?
The Cook Political Report, a non-partisan group tracking election results, has Clinton with 64,654,483 votes, or 48.2 percent, compared to Trump's 62,418,820 votes, or 46.5 percent. Other candidates received a combined 7,192,036 votes or 5.4 percent.
That includes millions of illegal alien votes. You're wasting my time.

Yet you still have no credible proof of that silly claim.

Colbert is quite funny.

He is my first choice in the early late night comedy shows.

Seth Meyers is the funniest overall and his show is next on the later late night comedy shows.

Anyone who makes that claim is nuts, unless you finally came up with a single credible reason to back your claim up.

Come on snowflake, I LIVE in California. Voting by Mexican nationals is open and encouraged.

Our election was HEAVILY influenced by a foreign nation alright, Mexico - Not Russia, Mexico. Vincente Fox campaigned in California FOR HILLARY, now who the fuck do you think his message was for?

Last edited:
Anyone who makes that claim is nuts, unless you finally came up with a single credible reason to back your claim up.

Come on snowflake, I LIVE in California. Voting by Mexican nationals is open and encouraged.

Our election was HEAVILY influenced by a foreign nation alright, Mexico - Not Russia, Mexico. Vincente Fox campaigned in California FOR HILLARY, no who the fuck do you think his message was for?

Great. You should be able to come up with a lot of credible proof of your claims then. I'll wait.

Our election was HEAVILY influenced by a foreign nation alright, Mexico - Not Russia, Mexico. Vincente Fox campaigned in California FOR HILLARY, no who the fuck do you think his message was for?

Great. You should be able to come up with a lot of credible proof of your claims then. I'll wait.

Mexico Ex-Prez Backs Hillary Clinton; Presidency Is 'A Real Lady'

I reread it. perhaps you don't know what proof is.
I know> And I know that I don't fall for the liberal ruse of expecting everyone to consult liberal sources, when no sources are needed at all. Often, simple intelligence & common sense is enough. That's how we conservatives define proof.

You have "proof" that fish can swim ? Well do you ? :biggrin:

Of course he does. She was complicit with Mexican Imperialism pillaging the US economy for Billions$$ per year. And he (Fox) is the leader of Mexican Imperialism in the 21st century. He is the one who said US remittances is Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

Mexico Ex-Prez Backs Hillary Clinton; Presidency Is 'A Real Lady'

Of course he does. He is the leader of Mexican Imperialism in the 21st century. He is the one who said US remittances is Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

To whine about Russia is beyond absurd, Mexico has MASSIVE influence on our elections. Because this benefits the fascists, they support it. But to complain about Russia is beyond the pale.

Get Mexican influence out of our elections. Mexico instructs voters, both legal and illegal, how to vote in our elections.

To whine about Russia is beyond absurd, Mexico has MASSIVE influence on our elections. Because this benefits the fascists, they support it. But to complain about Russia is beyond the pale.

Get Mexican influence out of our elections. Mexico instructs voters, both legal and illegal, how to vote in our elections.
As well as how to come here illegally, evade US immigration authorities, and plunder the US economy for remittances ($24 Billion.year in 2015) > AKA Mexican Imperialism.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2015

Yet you still have no credible proof of that silly claim.
I gave it to you. You're in denial, Not my problem.

See Post # 180. :biggrin:

You didn't "prove" jack shit. You just restated the same "because I said so" and "everybody knows" fallacies that you failed with originally.

And I'm willing to bet you'll trot out those same two fallacies yet again expecting different results. :cuckoo:

No, that's all YOU need to know to jump to an erroneous conclusion. I require FACTS and EVIDENCE, of which you have NONE.
HA HA. I know what you require. BUT >> You just GOT the facts and evidence, and it's right there in your own post (in the quote box :biggrin:) Your problem is you're a liberal, so you're programmed to disregard simple intelligence and common sense, and instead you use (require you call it) references to liberal professors, liberal universities, liberal media, liberal think tanks, etc. Worse yet, you then actually expect all the rest of us to also use those laughingstock link/sources, as "evidence"

Wow are you guys ever detached. Sheeesh!

Actually it's all based on numbers. Certified numbers from state election officials. Like 'em or lump 'em but you can't ignore 'em.

Sucks 2BU.

Forum List

Back