Stephen Colbert - Public Crybaby

She got 3 million more than Trump. That is the part that shows more wanted her than Trump.
She got millions of illegal votes from illegal aliens. Anybody who denies this is a liar or the dumbest blockhead in America.

And again your EVIDENCE is...............

371064bafc637caaf6e6562b415eb0f1.jpg

No, that's all YOU need to know to jump to an erroneous conclusion. I require FACTS and EVIDENCE, of which you have NONE.
HA HA. I know what you require. BUT >> You just GOT the facts and evidence, and it's right there in your own post (in the quote box :biggrin:) Your problem is you're a liberal, so you're programmed to disregard simple intelligence and common sense, and instead you use (require you call it) references to liberal professors, liberal universities, liberal media, liberal think tanks, etc. Worse yet, you then actually expect all the rest of us to also use those laughingstock link/sources, as "evidence"

Wow are you guys ever detached. Sheeesh!

Actually it's all based on numbers. Certified numbers from state election officials. Like 'em or lump 'em but you can't ignore 'em.

Sucks 2BU.

Wait a second, you are saying conservatives can't ignore reality...

Now in general I'd say I agree, how can anyone ignore reality. But they do on a daily basis. In fact finding a conservative these days that DOES reside in reality is one of those rare sightings, like a unicorn. They're out there, but damn hard to find!

I reread it. perhaps you don't know what proof is.
I know> And I know that I don't fall for the liberal ruse of expecting everyone to consult liberal sources, when no sources are needed at all. Often, simple intelligence & common sense is enough. That's how we conservatives define proof.

You have "proof" that fish can swim ? Well do you ? :biggrin:

Got it. You pull your information out of your ass.

When most people feel disgruntled about something. they usually keep quiet about it, and just go about trying to improve it in whatever way they think they can. Not Stephen Colbert. Sad Stephen wears his sorrow on his face 5 nights a week on CBS TV, for all of America to see.

Undoubtedly, there are many others who are unable to accept the results of the 2016 election, and Donald Trump as POTUS, and they tune in to Colbert's nightly cryfest, masquerading as levity. Wouldn't you think these poor souls would do a little constructive criticism, and examine why they are in the minority of American citizens, and why most Americans voted for Trump over the worst candidate for POTUS that has ever been nominated ?

Well, until they do, I guess they'll all just sob together, while pretending it's a laughing matter. OK. Whatever.

protectionist

"When most people feel disgruntled about something. they usually keep quiet about it, and just go about trying to improve it in whatever way they think they can."

Not if you're a RWNJ!

All you do is whine about your myriad 'disgruntlements'!! RWNJs are the most OFFENDED people in history and they whine about it constantly. Everything is someone elses fault and by damn, you want everybody to know it.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Colbert is damn funny. Deal with it.

I know> And I know that I don't fall for the liberal ruse of expecting everyone to consult liberal sources, when no sources are needed at all. Often, simple intelligence & common sense is enough. That's how we conservatives define proof.

Pssst .....

Ya wanna know how come it looked like drumpf didn't get nearly as many at his kkk rally inaugueration as damn near every other prez in history?

- cuz the trumpkins were wearing their invisible suits.

And don't you let anyone tell you different.

:eusa_dance:

Pssst .....

Ya wanna know how come it looked like drumpf didn't get nearly as many at his kkk rally inaugueration as damn near every other prez in history?

- cuz the trumpkins were wearing their invisible suits.

And don't you let anyone tell you different.

:eusa_dance:

Never thought about that. I just figured that all those tiny hands just didn't take up as much room on the mall.

Wait a second, you are saying conservatives can't ignore reality...

Now in general I'd say I agree, how can anyone ignore reality. But they do on a daily basis. In fact finding a conservative these days that DOES reside in reality is one of those rare sightings, like a unicorn. They're out there, but damn hard to find!
What a coincidence! You just described looney liberals, except you forgot the part about how they will get us all killed.

You didn't "prove" jack shit. You just restated the same "because I said so" and "everybody knows" fallacies that you failed with originally.

And I'm willing to bet you'll trot out those same two fallacies yet again expecting different results. :cuckoo:
Post # 48 is all you need to know (and you know it) :biggrin:

Although the 3 points in post # 48 are all that necessary, there is another proof. It's just like proving that fish can swim. You got one of your liberal university studies that prove fish can swim ? I don't think so. How about one of your liberal think tanks, or liberal media ? No, you don't.

OK. So let's turn to the conservative methodology then. To prove fish can swim, you look at them, in the water, SWIMMING.
biggrin.gif

So to know about illegal aliens VOTING, you observe them doing it. You use your eyes. Got it ? LOL

Actually it's all based on numbers. Certified numbers from state election officials. Like 'em or lump 'em but you can't ignore 'em.

Sucks 2BU.
I CAN ignore them, because they >>

1. ALLOW the illegal alien vote

2. Don't subtract the illegal alien vote out.

Now you've got the corrected "numbers". :biggrin:

protectionist

"When most people feel disgruntled about something. they usually keep quiet about it, and just go about trying to improve it in whatever way they think they can."

Not if you're a RWNJ!

All you do is whine about your myriad 'disgruntlements'!! RWNJs are the most OFFENDED people in history and they whine about it constantly. Everything is someone elses fault and by damn, you want everybody to know it.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Colbert is damn funny. Deal with it.

Colbert is crybaby, sobbing 5 nights a week, and inviting you to join in with his pathetic cryfest. Deal with it. :laugh:

As for offended. No one is more often "offended" than the minority groups liberals pal around with. :rolleyes:

She got millions of illegal votes from illegal aliens. Anybody who denies this is a liar or the dumbest blockhead in America.

She did not you idiot.

Of course she did. And so did Obama, Kerry, Nader, Bill Clinton, Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, McGovern - all of whom I voted for, when I was a stupid liberal. But unlike you, at least I'm strong enough to admit it.

Got it. You pull your information out of your ass.
If I had, even that might be better than your liberal think tanks, liberal media, liberal universities, etc :biggrin:

And you didn't answer my question. Can your liberal think tanks, liberal media, liberal universities, etc prove that fish can swim ?
I can't hear you.

upload_2017-4-4_11-41-45.jpeg

You didn't "prove" jack shit. You just restated the same "because I said so" and "everybody knows" fallacies that you failed with originally.

And I'm willing to bet you'll trot out those same two fallacies yet again expecting different results. :cuckoo:
Post # 48 is all you need to know (and you know it) :biggrin:

Although the 3 points in post # 48 are all that necessary, there is another proof. It's just like proving that fish can swim. You got one of your liberal university studies that prove fish can swim ? I don't think so. How about one of your liberal think tanks, or liberal media ? No, you don't.

OK. So let's turn to the conservative methodology then. To prove fish can swim, you look at them, in the water, SWIMMING.
biggrin.gif

So to know about illegal aliens VOTING, you observe them doing it. You use your eyes. Got it ? LOL

Aaaaaand I nailed it. Same two fallacies trotted out, same two fallacies utterly fail.

"Fish can swim" is not a number. Your incoherent self-delusional ass-ertion is a NUMBER. Numbers are quantifiable. And "quantify" is what you fail to do. Because you can't, because no such number exists. If such a number did exist --- you could show it. And you can't because it doesn't. First Law of Existence.

Sucks 2BU.
I CAN ignore them, because they >>

1. ALLOW the illegal alien vote

2. Don't subtract the illegal alien vote out.

Now you've got the corrected "numbers". :biggrin:

Nope. I have a proctology report. This just in --- "pulling it out of your ass" still does not count as evidence. And is not expected to any time soon.

There's nothing wrong with this point that a huge wad of toilet paper and a commode can't fix.

Aaaaaand I nailed it. Same two fallacies trotted out, same two fallacies utterly fail.

"Fish can swim" is not a number. Your incoherent self-delusional ass-ertion is a NUMBER. Numbers are quantifiable. And "quantify" is what you fail to do. Because you can't, because no such number exists. If such a number did exist --- you could show it. And you can't because it doesn't. First Law of Existence.
Numbers are purported to be truth by polls every day. I did my own poll. For 40 years, in 4 states, and 12 counties.

And it's not necessary to any exact number. Just the knowledge that there are MILLIONS of illegal aliens in the USA + the 3 items I posted in Post # 48 is sufficient. That where I nailed it. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back