Steph Curry: "no, Trump, every single vet says that Colin kneeling is not disrespectful to vets"

He's right. I'm one of those veterans who made a career out of the military and I am not offended by anyone taking a knee.

Why? I swore an oath 5 different times, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. That means I support and defend what is contained in that document, and 2 of those things are free speech and the right to peaceful protest. The fact that people feel secure enough in their rights to use them means that my service wasn't in vain, and the Constitution is still the law of the land.

As a friend of mine once said "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

He's right. I'm one of those veterans who made a career out of the military and I am not offended by anyone taking a knee.

Why? I swore an oath 5 different times, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. That means I support and defend what is contained in that document, and 2 of those things are free speech and the right to peaceful protest. The fact that people feel secure enough in their rights to use them means that my service wasn't in vain, and the Constitution is still the law of the land.

As a friend of mine once said "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Well said

This vet says it is disrespectful.

Not saying he doesn’t have the right to, just saying it’s highly disrespectful and a stupid way to try to make a political point. If anything it says you can’t articulate an argument about police brutality against blacks. But we all know they lost that arguement when the facts show that more whites get killed by cops.

It may be his right since we do have lots of freedom here, BUT it IS disrespectful in my opinion. And saying so is MY right.

The fact that he felt secure enough in his rights afforded under the Constitution means that my 20 years of service wasn't in vain. The Constitution is still the law of the land, and the rights it affords us are still there.

No, I'm not offended, but rather happy.

This Vet thinks it disrespectful. Not for me personally. Call me any name in the book. Over my life, I've deserved to be called most of them.

It's disrespectful to my five squadron mates who were killed in their 20's. They're not here to give a one finger salute to some spoiled, overpaid ball player.

Don't want to get shot by a cop? There's a real simple way to avoid it. Not rocket science.

This vet says it is not disrepectful.....and I'll guess the vet who suggested kneeling to Colin K. also doesn't think it's disrespectful.
Of course you don't think kneeling is a bad thing...you supported the magic Kenyan's kneeling in front of Saudi Arabia's king.....you support anything that doesn't support your own nation....you have issues my friend...especially for a self proclaimed vet....

It was a vet who asked Kaepernick to kneel out of respect and not sit on the bench.

Kaepernick LISTENED, thanked him and began kneeling.

Further proving every profession has it's morons

Who are you calling a moron, Kaepernick for kneeling, or the Seattle Seahawk player who is a former Green Beret that told him to kneel?

A reminder that an Army vet suggested Colin Kaepernick kneel during the anthem

“I expressed to him, maybe there’s a different way of demonstrating, where you’re showing more respect for those who laid down their lives for what that flag and anthem stand for,” Boyer said of his conversation with Kaepernick. “I suggested kneeling, because people kneel to pray; we’ll kneel in front of a fallen brother’s grave.”

Kaepernick, and other players, have been called “unpatriotic” for kneeling during the anthem, but the idea came from a man who very clearly loves this country and has served to protect the freedoms that it provides its citizens, including the freedom to protest in a peaceful manner.

It was a vet who asked Kaepernick to kneel out of respect and not sit on the bench.

Kaepernick LISTENED, thanked him and began kneeling.

Further proving every profession has it's morons

Who are you calling a moron, Kaepernick for kneeling, or the Seattle Seahawk player who is a former Green Beret that told him to kneel?

A reminder that an Army vet suggested Colin Kaepernick kneel during the anthem

“I expressed to him, maybe there’s a different way of demonstrating, where you’re showing more respect for those who laid down their lives for what that flag and anthem stand for,” Boyer said of his conversation with Kaepernick. “I suggested kneeling, because people kneel to pray; we’ll kneel in front of a fallen brother’s grave.”

Kaepernick, and other players, have been called “unpatriotic” for kneeling during the anthem, but the idea came from a man who very clearly loves this country and has served to protect the freedoms that it provides its citizens, including the freedom to protest in a peaceful manner.

Both of them, now what the fuck do you plan on doing about it, paper pusher?

: "no, Trump, every single vet says that Colin kneeling is not disrespectful to vets"

He talked to them all

Forum List

Back