Steinitz Slams Kerry: No One Has Authority to Threaten Israel

Like PM Bibi full of hot air like along with the rest of them. They are very unstable, no telling what covert plans they have in the works. I expect a false flag soon enough.

• Banned
This was Kerry's alleged threat.

Kerry’s warning to Israel came Friday during a speech at the Council of Foreign Relations in New York.

“I fear that what could happen is if Congress were to overturn [the deal], our friends in Israel could actually wind up being more isolated and more blamed,” he said. “And we would lose Europe and China and Russia with respect to whatever military action we might have to take because we will have turned our backs on a very legitimate program that allows us to put their program to the test over these next years.”

The talk at the Council of Foreign Relations came hours after Kerry warned Israel that a unilateral strike on Iran's covert nuclear program would be a "huge mistake."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/198634?#.VbUEtPm_ZY8

• Banned
Like PM Bibi full of hot air like along with the rest of them. They are very unstable, no telling what covert plans they have in the works. I expect a false flag soon enough.

Might just be America's genuine, "greatest ally", Great Britain thinks so too.

Israelis 'detained and then set free' at Heathrow Airport

amos-yadlin-3.jpg

Those held included the former head of Israeli military intelligence, Major General Amos Yadlin

The British authorities detained a number of Israeli officials on their arrival at London's Heathrow Airport earlier this week, it has been claimed by Israel's Channel 2 TV. Those held included the former head of Israeli military intelligence, Major General Amos Yadlin, former Army Chiefs of Staff Danny Halotz and Gabi Ashkenazi, as well as ex-National Security Advisor Yaakov Amidror.

Channel 2 TV said that all were questioned briefly before being sent back to Israel. The station said that further details were not provided by Yadlin, so the situation remains unclear.

According to the channel, this was not the first time that Israeli officials have been arrested or threatened with arrest in Britain. It claimed that former Chief of Staff Shaul Mofaz cancelled a trip to London, fearing that he would have been arrested on arrival in the UK.

Measures such as this, explained Channel 2, may well be related to war crimes charges filed against Israelis in international tribunals and the ICC.

Israelis detained and then set free at Heathrow Airport

• Banned

ORLY?

These are anti-Zionists. You're not what they are. What you are is an anti-Gentile.

zionismisnazism1.png

Do you ever turn off your hogwash? The link you posted showed a whitewash. A cover up. Digging a little deeper showed his actual ethnicity which for some reason had been edited away from your wikipedia. The guy who created the buzzword antisemite belongs to your team. Same as Lev Bronstein aka Trotsky who coined the term "racist".

Looks to me like you're deliberately trolling this thread posting OFF TOPIC bs trying to get it banished.

Yadlin — the Zionist Union’s designated candidate for defense minister had it formed a government after the last elections — was heading a delegation from the Institute for National Security Studies, including former IDF chiefs Gabi Ashkenazi and Dan Halutz, former interior minister Gideon Sa’ar and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s former national security advisor Yaakov Amidror.

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1328660580467-1'); }); Yadlin was stopped at passport control by border officials.

Israeli officials have been targeted in the past by UK lawyers representing pro-Palestinian groups, who have taken advantage of legal loopholes and sought to have them arrested for breaches of international law under terms of universal jurisdiction

Amusement park s alleged anti-Arab racism draws ire The Times of Israel

A think tank for the Institute for National Security Studies going to a meeting probably to design a false flag.

• Banned
Here is an actual, genuine, "threat" for Israel. It looks like Israel's power base; world jewry, are washing their hands of Israel too.

World Jewry feels increasingly endangered, embarrassed by Israel, study finds

Jews around the world, especially younger ones, feel increasingly embarrassed and endangered by Israel and its actions, especially after last summer’s massacre in Gaza.

This is a key conclusion from a new report by the Jewish People Policy Institute (JPPI), a think tank supported by Israel lobby groups that works with the Israeli government to bolster Jewish support for Israel and Zionism.

The study identifies a “sense of crisis” in many Jewish communities “regarding their relationships with Israel.”

The report, “Jewish Values and Israel’s Use of Force in Armed Conflict: Perspectives from World Jewry,” is based on in-depth discussion groups and surveys in Jewish communities from Australia to South Africa, in Europe and in North and South America.

JPPI is co-chaired by Israel lobby stalwart and former US “peace process” diplomat Dennis Ross and Stuart Eizenstat, a longtime US government official who now serves as the State Department’s “Special Adviser to the Secretary on Holocaust Issues.”

World Jewry feels increasingly endangered embarrassed by Israel study finds - Intifada Palestineembarrassed-by-israel-study-finds/

Are some mossed agents??

"Steinitz Slams Kerry: No One Has Authority to Threaten Israel"

No one is 'threatening' Israel.

Israel is completely devoid of objectivity concerning the accord with Iran, their opinions on the matter are completely without merit.

guno
At lest bobby the op, aka rusty housers twin isn't going to movie theaters when he in on this board
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I be his twin when I'm not one of the "tribe"?

Lafayette theater shooter linked to SPLC

55b283e071ab4.image.jpg

1*WIo4MKdfOzF5jOkpRaEGWg.png

Naturally a jewish shrink was involved.

shrink570.jpg

He posted on Stormfront, attended David Duke conferences, praised Muslims, and had a "Jewish Shrink"

He also left an online record of far-right, anti-government ideas that alarmed the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Houser praised Hitler for his "pragmatism" and lauded former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and the Westboro Baptist Church, among others, the SPLC website said.

The SPLC website posting on Houser included chilling words he supposedly wrote on a forum about a Greek neo-Nazi party: "I do not want to discourage the last hope for the best, but you must realize the power of the lone wolf, is the power that come forth in ALL situations."

Last year, the SPLC released a report,White Homicide Worldwide, about Stormfront, which is the largest hate site on the Web. The report pointed out that more than 100 people were killed by extremists active on the site in the prior five years. The report also noted that personal crises often precede extremist violence

guno
At lest bobby the op, aka rusty housers twin isn't going to movie theaters when he in on this board
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I be his twin when I'm not one of the "tribe"?

Lafayette theater shooter linked to SPLC

55b283e071ab4.image.jpg

1*WIo4MKdfOzF5jOkpRaEGWg.png

Naturally a jewish shrink was involved.

shrink570.jpg

He posted on Stormfront, attended David Duke conferences, praised Muslims, and had a "Jewish Shrink"

He also left an online record of far-right, anti-government ideas that alarmed the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Houser praised Hitler for his "pragmatism" and lauded former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and the Westboro Baptist Church, among others, the SPLC website said.

The SPLC website posting on Houser included chilling words he supposedly wrote on a forum about a Greek neo-Nazi party: "I do not want to discourage the last hope for the best, but you must realize the power of the lone wolf, is the power that come forth in ALL situations."

Last year, the SPLC released a report,White Homicide Worldwide, about Stormfront, which is the largest hate site on the Web. The report pointed out that more than 100 people were killed by extremists active on the site in the prior five years. The report also noted that personal crises often precede extremist violence

You are on ignore rusty

SPLC is a Jewish organization making millions off of lawsuits. quit a scam. Ambulance chasers.

guno
You are on ignore rusty
-------------------------------------------

I bet that doesn't keep you and your fellow Mossad hasbarats from slandering me on every thread you can. I wonder why Mossad is so eager (& obviously desperate) to paint me as "rusty houser" ? Why do they feel threatened by me?

Last edited:
Here's someone else who feels threatened.

Mother of Columbine killer plans to kick off 2016 media blitz

2ACA320200000578-3172471-image-a-18_1437683200260.jpg

Oh golly , My son may have shot your kids , but imma be on Oprah's bestseller lists. life is great

Susan Yassenoff Klebold is a full-blooded jewess. Looks like she has no problem turning some coin on the bloody work of her hatchling.

Dylan's father Tom said, "Who the hell gave a gun to my son? All we have in the house is a BB gun to shoot the woodpeckers. We are against guns." Susan said, "How could he be anti-Semitic? He is half Jewish as I am all Jewish." [...] [from the words of] Pastor Donald Marxhausen - Chaplain, Adams County Jail, Colorado
Columbine Confessions

"How could my son be a Nazi?" said Susan Yassenoff Klebold, Dylan's mother, at the funeral, according to Rev. Don Marxhausen of St. Philip's Church in Littleton. "He's half-Jewish, and the seder is practiced in our home."
- from an article 'The Two Sides Of A Killer' in The Jewish Week | 04/30/99

October 1999 the Klebolds announced intent to sue the Jefferson County police department. The basis of their claim was that if the police had treated the Browns' report when Eric threatened Brooks, things would've never escalated to this tragic ending.
Dylan Klebold

Harris / Klebold
11414096_gal.png

Last edited:
Israel Military is pro Iran Deal but is anti Bibi?

Says "Goldberg" representing the noble Jews worldwide?

There’s a deep crack emerging in the veneer of wall-to-wall support offered by Israel’s political leadership to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in his war against the Iran nuclear agreement.

The crack has a name you might recognize: the Israeli security establishment. You know — the folks whose job it is to identify and address threats to Israel’s safety. A small but growing group of high-power ex-commanders has been speaking out in media interviews and op-ed essays in the past few days, saying that Netanyahu has got the Iran issue wrong.

Israel Security Establishment Breaks With Bibi on Iran Deal - Opinion Forward.com

Forum List

Back