"Stealing America" my response to the DNC's "Stealing Democracy" advert.

Obama now saying "shovel ready" jobs don't exist. Wow..... He just discovered that? Fuck no, he knew it all along when he was peddling ScamWow stimulus to dumbfucks such as Jake.

Not true, the New Middle Class, the Government Bureaucrat, grows in number every day, shoveling Bullshit by the megaton.

Dumbass Mud thinks he understands me at all? I believe in regulated capitalism, or Mud is going to have to push his broom for even a lower wage than what he has now.

I understand you pretty well. Sneering at that vid spells it out.

The Dems in Washington have been clear. They say food-stamps are better then pay checks. They say unemployment provides better stimulus then spending your own money. You know I'm not making this up. Many of them keep it to themselves but Nancy Pelosi is their canary.

Demonizing businesses is their way of fighting to keep their jobs. We need something positive and they give us nothing but negativity. Their rhetoric is causing businesses to cut back or fold out of fear yet all they can do is blame someone else and you're not bright enough to recognize that or you're just too partisan to want to.

You're blissfully ignorant Jake.

You need to pay attention.

Mud, you can flap yap all you want. The record is clear on job creation. The Dems have always done it better. Even Carter was better than Reagan, and Reagan did not do that bad in that department. And those are Wall Street Journal figures.
Carter wasn't better, the unemployment rat was in the double figures. I love it when a dimwit lies and makes like a dimwit does better on jobs. Also, obama is worse than Bush on jobs.

I understand you pretty well. Sneering at that vid spells it out.

The Dems in Washington have been clear. They say food-stamps are better then pay checks. They say unemployment provides better stimulus then spending your own money. You know I'm not making this up. Many of them keep it to themselves but Nancy Pelosi is their canary.

Demonizing businesses is their way of fighting to keep their jobs. We need something positive and they give us nothing but negativity. Their rhetoric is causing businesses to cut back or fold out of fear yet all they can do is blame someone else and you're not bright enough to recognize that or you're just too partisan to want to.

You're blissfully ignorant Jake.

You need to pay attention.

Mud, you can flap yap all you want. The record is clear on job creation. The Dems have always done it better. Even Carter was better than Reagan, and Reagan did not do that bad in that department. And those are Wall Street Journal figures.
Carter wasn't better, the unemployment rat was in the double figures. I love it when a dimwit lies and makes like a dimwit does better on jobs. Also, obama is worse than Bush on jobs.

Carter ran with a 7.5% rate. Bush averaged around 5.9%. Obama had to change the way we compile the stats to keep it under 10%.

05383BF6C604F2F506119E23BD6E7188.gif

Unemployment Rates of Modern Presidents | The Heritage Foundation

Last edited:
Since when was capitalism not regulated?

Most recently is when the bankers and investment firms invented the financial derivatives, and risky instruments like credit default swaps. What part did these obscure, unregulated intruments play in the Bush Recession?

Careful, Blind Boo, you are offering thoughtful analysis, and Revere will not be able to follow it.

As early as 2005, I read economic managers who were saying that wealth that was making wealth rather than making goods and services translated into wealth would eventually break the system. One predicted the hedge funds would be the best example of the above and the amorality of wealth makers who did it at the expense of the economy and other Americans.

Since when was capitalism not regulated?

Most recently is when the bankers and investment firms invented the financial derivatives, and risky instruments like credit default swaps. What part did these obscure, unregulated intruments play in the Bush Recession?
The market is often way ahead of government. Because government isn't nimble, never has been. No lack of regulation there, just no laws at all to cover the new devices. Happens all the time, will happen again.

Careful, Blind Boo, you are offering thoughtful analysis
Actually, it was a straw man. Revere was speaking generally, broad brush. Boo came back with an example that didn't fit the argument, and not even one of lack of regulation.
As early as 2005, I read economic managers who were saying that wealth that was making wealth rather than making goods and services translated into wealth would eventually break the system. One predicted the hedge funds would be the best example of the above and the amorality of wealth makers who did it at the expense of the economy and other Americans.
Anecdotal pablum. Unless you present and we all can read what you claimed to have read.

Excellent argument for better financial regulation.
Dems have had that charge since 2007. Not any more nimble or any more thorough than any of their predecessors.

You're never going to have a situation where government regulation is ahead of the market, just like law enforcement for example always has to catch up with new criminal techniques and modes of operation. Government cannot be proactive, not even the most totalitarian one.

Last edited:
Careful, Blind Boo, you are offering thoughtful analysis, and Revere will not be able to follow it.

Funny....George Soros is a big--time Hedgefunder.

Dems have had that charge since 2007. Not any more nimble or any more thorough than any of their predecessors.

So we give up, by this analysis, on the police and fire and military forces because they are reactive. You treat economic criminals like . . . economic criminals. Regulation can do that, and it needs to do that.

So we give up, by this analysis, on the police and fire and military forces because they are reactive. You treat economic criminals like . . . economic criminals. Regulation can do that, and it needs to do that.
And it does.

Your straw man argument notwithstanding.

But to you, anyone who makes a profit is a "economic criminal" and I cannot help you with that.

Nope, your argument was straw and I burned it up. Nope, there is legal business and there is illegal business. You know that, so I am not worried about your thinking here. You are the economic equivalent of the board to bigrebnc's racism. Not to worry; we know the difference.

Why Are they criminals Jokey? It's None of the Government's fucking business...PERIOD.

Funny....George Soros is a big--time Hedgefunder.

Huge. By their reckoning? Soros should fall too.

Nope, your argument was straw and I burned it up. Nope, there is legal business and there is illegal business. You know that, so I am not worried about your thinking here. You are the economic equivalent of the board to bigrebnc's racism. Not to worry; we know the difference.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such a imbecile, you really are.

In straight talk, you have nothing.

In straight talk, you have nothing.

And that would presuppose that you speak in 'Straight Talk'

Suprise Jokey? You don't. But then your idiotic comments aren't hard to read through. My BS Meter runs pegged whenever you're around.

Forum List

Back